3DXChat Community

Big Breasts and Big Arms

BigTex2014

Well patch 240 now prevents the modifications in body size thank god :P None of this is no longer possible <3

Not sure if this is a good thing to be honest, the majority of people who used it didn't go to any crazy extremes with it. What this really just accomplishes is taking away a fairly big part of the customization that could be done, "legit" or otherwise. What they should have done instead would have been to change the max/min values for the sliders instead, now every bodysize is just going to look more of the same again. It's a damn big step backwards in my opinion. 

Well patch 240 now prevents the modifications in body size thank god :P None of this is no longer possible <3

Well, in my eyes that's exactly the wrong direction to go. But it seems that devs one more don't take into account the suggestions users make.

What's the problem of adjusting the sliders max values a tiny bit though that 'custom state' is running stable already. :huh:

Btw, a hint for every girl that goes 'above the limit': default 1.0, go for 1.4 instead of that awful looking 1.8x.....

Now all the men look like long anorexic stick. I don't really like too thick arms, legs and so on, but now my character looks as if it has not been fed for two years. A man can't look like that by nature he is more physically stronger than the woman and looks bigger (there are exceptions, but this is very rare). If the developers have removed the ability to hack the body shape, I think it would be reasonable to add a bit of meat for men. But at the moment, for me this game is called - 3dxstickman :)

Now all the men look like long anorexic stick. I don't really like too thick arms, legs and so on, but now my character looks as if it has not been fed for two years. A man can't look like that by nature he is more physically stronger than the woman and looks bigger (there are exceptions, but this is very rare). If the developers have removed the ability to hack the body shape, I think it would be reasonable to add a bit of meat for men. But at the moment, for me this game is called - 3dxstickman :)

you look good Mike ;) no worries  :)

Well, to reveal the big secret about blue skin.

You go into character room. First you put on that awesome St. Patricks hat - drop it immediately after though. Do that couple of times.

Then, in RL, infront of your PC stand up and spin around like crazy, do that also couple of times.

When finally getting dizzy, select the Body section and there go into 'Customize' -> change skin color to blue. Done. :)

P.S. actually you don't need to follow steps 1 and 2. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help.

It is as they say. The eyes are the first one becomes blind.If we choose to disregard the it with hats and computers to be turned inair, (not meant as strictly, there must also be room for fun), so has your post an important point, I can only acknowledge.

Thank you.

Sorry, but are you just that ignorant?! :unsure:

Bigger arms and bigger breasts are a result of hacking the game mechanics/content.

Referring to my earlier questions, you ask whether I am just ignorant. You have doubts.

Your question is difficult to answer unequivocally, since it can be understood in several ways.

It can be understood, if I am ignorant as to how to make big arms, etc. By nature, we may safely say that in this respect, I am largely ignorant. Otherwise, I did not need to ask these questions. It's pure logic.

Your question can also be understood as meaning that it refers to whether I should be ignorant of whether that resale is about hacking of the program. This is supported strongly the following line in your post.

This, I am as regards not unaware. Neither am I unaware that it probably is a violation of the rules. Neither am I unaware that the same reason would mean some will not answer my questions in the chat.

But it should probably be all aware that this breach of the rules can hardly be any well-kept secret for the following reasons:

- There has been talk about the case through a period of chat.

- More let their avatars wandering around in the game with oversized body parts, knowing that the games company must be aware of this.

There is also nothing that would suggest that this kind of violation of the rules probably can not be said to be no greater crime.

I also have until now been unaware that the game company prepared an amendment of the slides of body shape.

So my question is now, according to classical logic: What you are really asking about? What exactly is the problem?

Are there other things in case which might play a part?

I am ignorant. I do not know. Do you?

I have to say that I am quite disappointed with this change. I had a very unique look that I was happy with but now my waist is huge :(

Those individuals who changed the values were doing nothing detrimental to any oyher players. The changes made effected only themselves, thus no harm was done. I loved to see how people envisioned themselves and I really enjoyed seeing the unique custom colors that were done. Even if you didn't agree with some people's choices, those choices had no adverse effect on you. In fact I would offer the point that it added value to the game by increasing diversity, which in my opinion is something that is necessary in this game.

You don't have to approve or even like the changes people make, nobody can force themselves on anyone, but it was nice to be able to see those changes around to give some diversity. I'm a little disillusioned by this negative change but I hope that it will be a short one and hopefully we can legitimately have those more unique options.

So my question is now, according to classical logic: What you are really asking about? What exactly is the problem?

Are there other things in case which might play a part?

I am ignorant. I do not know. Do you?

Me asking you if you are that ignorant was based on just one fact. The fact that you were asking peeps to tell you how hacking 3dxchat is done. Though we're talking in the 'Open Forum' - Devs still are able to read it as well.

btw, that topic was covered in two other threads already:

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/638-changing-colour-of-the-hair/

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/767-body-morphssliders/

No one was answering the way you would expect there too - cause nobody wants to risk a ban for doing so :ph34r:

But since last patch customizing body shapes seems to be obsolete anyways. -_-

The new body system once more just reminds me of the movie 'Titanic', where it says "Iceberg ahead".

Currently no sign of changing 'direction' at all.... :(

so-this-is-how-liberty-dies-with-thunder

Not sure if this is a good thing to be honest, the majority of people who used it didn't go to any crazy extremes with it. What this really just accomplishes is taking away a fairly big part of the customization that could be done, "legit" or otherwise. What they should have done instead would have been to change the max/min values for the sliders instead, now every bodysize is just going to look more of the same again. It's a damn big step backwards in my opinion. 

I have to say that I am quite disappointed with this change. I had a very unique look that I was happy with but now my waist is huge :(

Those individuals who changed the values were doing nothing detrimental to any oyher players. The changes made effected only themselves, thus no harm was done. I loved to see how people envisioned themselves and I really enjoyed seeing the unique custom colors that were done. Even if you didn't agree with some people's choices, those choices had no adverse effect on you. In fact I would offer the point that it added value to the game by increasing diversity, which in my opinion is something that is necessary in this game.

You don't have to approve or even like the changes people make, nobody can force themselves on anyone, but it was nice to be able to see those changes around to give some diversity. I'm a little disillusioned by this negative change but I hope that it will be a short one and hopefully we can legitimately have those more unique options.

Applause_meter_1.jpg

giphy.gif

you two guyz just nailed it there and you all know i have a big heart, but somebody is gonna DIE next week finally and it is: THIS PC im writn with, cause a bluescreen killed everything 4 me again this morning, like alot of others posts were silly me, didnt save it in txt file like now in between! and so now, all of this **** again:

seen a lot my games and communities die in the last years, because they wernt modable anymore. not saying this is happening here, but this is also becoming a sad day, that can row up behind all others, where a game and its community loses parts of their freedom, liberty, hobby and a way to express their art or even only on our end literally "them selves" or their char with pc game modding! i would have prefered a real modtool or some kind of sdk tool, cause already the name of that tool, that i had to use for modifing my char here, well usually i piss on ppl like that and burn them after that (sry, 4 foul language), which use these kind tools in mp games to get advantages before others and i only used it for slightly bigger boobs, smaller waist, a sweetn cuit ass, my skinnier legs, lashes, eyecolour and the length of my nails and i think, i didnt harm or cheat on anyonyone with that in here nore the game engine itself!! 

i toned my boobs even down to normal max level just before this last update, cause i was fed up beeing asked how? where? or hearing i want, i want, i want, i want, i want it too!! and besides that, U all know how jealous some ppl can become! so jealous, that they even report ya as a cheater, if u dont tell them straight away what u learned in hours, days and weeks downstairs in the cellar playing dr.frankenstein whilse they get their brains fucked out all day long in here and just cant undstand, u cant and wont explain all that and in a foreign language, in 2 MINUTES AND IN A F****** SMALL TEXTCHAT WINDOW without using voice or remotetools! and beleave me, they do report^^ and better no more comment on that!

i can understand if the dev team did this 4 security reasons or what else to protect their game and hey, it is their game after all! but we are also a part it and last but not least, we even pay, so that we can use it and keep this whole thing alive and running besides the work of the devs!! they just could have done it as sol said: 

'change the max/min values for the sliders instead, now every bodysize is just going to look more of the same again
'

well, nuff and to much said and writn in here 4 probably nothing again anyway and so it will be a nother relict of the past and now also sadly in this game, where you have seen sexy phantasy "creatures", wonderful, good looking, exciting and sometimes even lil scary or what ever kind of art of our modgods, artists, architekts, andy warhols and even dr.frankensteins experiments and say goodbye to sentences in the morning at the beach like: "hey, did u see hulk over there on the little island?"..."wtf, really, ill swimm over and have a look!" and at this point, i also want to say a big and huge thank you to a special person, that spend so many hours with me on skype and teamviever and helping me learn all this stuff and i will really, really miss it and the photo shootings we had with your amazing and so wonderful creations and i wrote this down for you, whilsed i got wet and NO, all u naughty U's, not down there, but in my fucking eyes!......just a nother victim...

tombstonekopietu2kd4pcjx.jpg

In this sense, "modding," as we know it, is dead... Because we aren't merely fans or amateurs anymore. We're now "indie," we're somewhat independent of the commercial game industry that spawned modding: we now have a shared culture, publicity engine and distribution mechanisms that happily exists outside of them. Which is great.

There will still be many mods, of course, but they are definitely no longer the center of innovative design practice by non-professionals.

halloween-makeup-look-cat-eyes.jpg

25b8c882d61f3e1846d18987982dc69b_450.jpg

aabde9ca812f08cc771303ddee3d920d.jpg

so i just came here to shout it out

cat-wild-look-eerie.jpg

shout-570.jpg

whyyyyyyy myyyyyyy naaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiils

meau meauuuuuu  rrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mietz mietz

fuck, i just was de-clawed

HidingCat3.jpg

To me this situation is really simple. People that are PAYING for this game were hacking the customization screen because they were not able to have the body type they wanted to have for their role play. Whether that was enormous boobs or a skin in 18 carat gold is the same to me.

NORMALLY, a dev would pick up on this and incorporate the obvious demand in one of the next updates. From what I understand it was just playing around with the max and min values of the body sliders, so it can't have been THAT hard to change the allowed range in the customization screen. And like most others I didn't notice much of it besides some hulks/smurfs and some girls with implants that would land them a job with Scoreland.

Instead, we get an update that plain removes the possibility for those people to RP the way they like.

Look, I'm just a skinny trans character in here so technically this isn't an issue to me, but a dev that limits options instead of increasing them is a dev that will not see me renew my sub when it comes up next year.

UPDATE:Oh wait. This apparently IS an issue because for some goddamn reason I can't have any breast size below a B-cup anyomore. REALLY? Fix this crap devs and fix it fast.

To me this situation is really simple. People that are PAYING for this game were hacking the customization screen because they were not able to have the body type they wanted to have for their role play. Whether that was enormous boobs or a skin in 18 carat gold is the same to me.

NORMALLY, a dev would pick up on this and incorporate the obvious demand in one of the next updates. From what I understand it was just playing around with the max and min values of the body sliders, so it can't have been THAT hard to change the allowed range in the customization screen. And like most others I didn't notice much of it besides some hulks/smurfs and some girls with implants that would land them a job with Scoreland.

Instead, we get an update that plain removes the possibility for those people to RP the way they like.

Look, I'm just a skinny trans character in here so technically this isn't an issue to me, but a dev that limits options instead of increasing them is a dev that will not see me renew my sub when it comes up next year.

UPDATE:Oh wait. This apparently IS an issue because for some goddamn reason I can't have any breast size below a B-cup anyomore. REALLY? Fix this crap devs and fix it fast.

Exactly! Not only were the options to mod removed, but the base size of the models was changed! Now it is impossible to have a decent looking person. I've made all my sliders down to the minimum and I just can't even look at myself, I don't find that body shape attractive :(