3DXChat Community

DOES ANYONE MONITOR THE FORUM?????

Kisha

Would really be nice it they did. Then maybe just maybeeeeeee if someone was in charge here THEY WOULD SEE THE PROBLEMS BEING POSTED AND MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY WOULD TELL GIZMO TO FIX THEM!!!!!!

but that would make to much sense......................................

Would really be nice it they did. Then maybe just maybeeeeeee if someone was in charge here THEY WOULD SEE THE PROBLEMS BEING POSTED AND MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY WOULD TELL GIZMO TO FIX THEM!!!!!!

but that would make to much sense......................................

My dear  I had this problem too, but now everything is fine! I think it will be fixed soon!

LOL yeah ah tink Jizmo pops in meows n thens when hes sippin his Latte and browses tha threads but basically anyting goes here and ya can  :P  :P  :P stick ya tongue out and  :rolleyes: roll ya eyes and :blink: act all loco and be a  <_< smug sheet fo dayz and no one tellz ya off  :lol:

Lol..nobody monitors the game and read reports of harrasment, and you think somebody watches the forum?

This game looks like some abbandoned ship who floats on ocean currents. No wonder ppl are leaving and have fun playing other games tired of the trolling going on unpunished.

If you are harrassed, the best way is to send a message directly to gizmo with the link of the post(s) where you are harrassed. It happened to me and it's what i did, and apparently the account of the harrasser was closed.