3DXChat Community

E7: Evolution @ THE VIBΣ STΛDIUM™ 2.Ø ~ 06/21 - 06/23

dd5uh67-dff2ddd1-745d-47f3-9b0c-7ac9b3e1

Hello Everyone! The E-Series have returned with E7: Evolution!

I'm inviting all DJs and music lovers both new and old to play and share their love of music

this June. This music festival will take place for 3 whole days! 

If interested please click the link below and follow the instructions provided. If your name is not listed, please DM me via Forum, Discord, or In-game. There is room for everyone!

IMPORTANT: Be sure to put down what genre of music you'll be playing, as well as the Day you wish to play. Depending on the number of DJs there is a slim chance that DJs may play more than once, depending on the circumstances. 

More details about the stadium and schedule will be provided throughout the weeks prior to the Event. 

E7: Evolution is provided by DJ NinjaGirl Entertainment, 7 Sins, and will feature the lovely Bare Bunnies! 

- Link to Planner -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SkY9X3Z_JJ3v_AVaBbSBSv-oPvXi_1Oog0twB-wJEnU/edit#gid=0

For those that have participated and experienced the E-Series, what did you love about them? 

What did you dislike about them? 

For those that have yet to experience the E-Series, what would you like to see and hear at E7?

If you are already part of my discord server, here is how to sign up.

1. Go to #event-discussion channel

2. At the top of the page or in pinned messages, you'll find the link to the Event Planner

3. Click on the link and then follow instructions provided. 

The Event Series, I love that many people found friendships there, it started and was a stepping stone for djs in 3DX. I also loved making the rooms, the challenge was to make it unlike the previous one. While exposing something new.

What I hated about it was the drama people never saw. Natsumi is taking it in a new direction but maintaining what made the series successful, she is making it fun and putting something for everyone. She really is Evolving it.. 

• 2 weeks later...

There are spots still available to DJ at E7, however they are filling fast. Once I have enough people on the roster I will be placing everyone in the best position that I can. I am mindful of those living oversees may want to go near the start so they don't end up having to stay up very late just to DJ. I will try to compensate for that but I can't promise that for everyone. 

DJs that have signed up. Please be sure to check the Planner Schedule daily because there may be changes made throughout the weeks until the time of the event. 

If the roster ends up being filled and there are still people wishing to play but weren't sure if they could until the last minute, do not worry. You can still sign up and will placed as Back-Ups in case a featured DJ has either backed out due to a personal reason, or did not show up for their scheduled set. 

The Vibe Stadium is still under construction and I plan on making it the best experience for everyone here in 3DX. 

I would like to express my deepest condolences to Shovelhead's family. I did not know him, but that doesn't matter. He was a fellow DJ, builder, and party host. Someone I'm sure would earn everyone's respect. In light of these events. I'd like to dedicate Day 1 of E7 to Shovelhead. I know it isn't much, but its all I have in my power to give to honor our fallen friend. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, here is an update of the stadium I'm building for E7! 

2019-05-24_1939.png

2019-05-24_1944.png

As well as a first look of one of our many stages that will be featured during the event

2019-05-22_05-16-59_298922.png?width=400   Amazing Dragon Stage currently being built by RobPathfinder

Less than 1 month until E7! There are still many slots open so sign up sooner than later! Wanna thank the support from all of my friends and also the community! 

Love you all! 

Music is Life

Ok ppl, just a few more weeks before the big event! The stadium is almost finished and the DJ schedule will be posted up above in the reserved post by the 17th of June! 

Anyone that hasn't signed up and still want to play must sign up using the Event Planner. The link can be found on the first post of this topic. 

Once the schedule is posted, I will also inform all DJs of what will go down for the 3 days of E7. 

NATSUMI - I will LOVE to be part of E7!

I began my time as a DJ in Event 2 thanks to an invitation from Rob.

He believed in me when I was still calling myself DJ Cosmos.

I remember how nervous I was to be a DJ then even for just one hour.

I was so honored and will always feel honored to be asked to DJ.

Now that I am DJ StarrFyre, I look forward to continuing my time with and in these events.

I also loved that so many in the past always looked for the numbered events and supported them.

The room designs were always awesome and the E-7 STADIUM looks incredible!

THANK YOU, Nat, for building this Stadium Room to host the Event. 

I CAN'T WAIT TO ROCK THE STADIUM!

maxresdefault.jpg

Today June 6th, is the 75th Anniversary of D-Day. It was by far one of the bloodiest battles of WWII where brave men rushed the shores of France to bring freedom to Europe. Let us take a moment to remember and thank those that served and died that day to give us a brighter future. 

So glad to see event series is keep going i too joined game 2 years ago on june 1st during a event if i remeber it was event 3 saddly due to much building i wont be there have fun :)

It was E4, you played on E5. You did great on E5 GD :D

Attention All DJs Playing @ E7! There are some things I must let you know prior to the event. 

1. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled set. It will give me time to add you to the group chat so that we have a smooth transaction between DJs. 

2. If you are more than 5 minutes late to DJing, YOU WILL BE SKIPPED! If you are skipped you have a chance to DJ after the DJ that was scheduled after you. 

3. All sets should be no more than 1 Hr. and 5 Min. and will be played until the last song has finished. I do not intend to cut anyone's set short unless the schedule time is too far behind. 

4. If you have the time, please be sure to stay for other performances and show your support to fellow DJs! 

5. June 22nd (E7 Day 2) will be Teal Day to show support for PTSD Awareness. DJs playing on Day 2, please wear Teal to show your support. 

6. Most importantly, please enjoy yourself. These 3 Days are all about the music and the DJs that spin it. 

See you all at E7 on the first day of Summer!