3DXChat Community

SammyRay

I've found my set from my old laptop and brought them back by DATA recovery.

It was made around 4th quarter 2015, now I'm working with remaster & edit again.

This have never been broadcast at 3DXChat Night Club before.

I'll post to Mixcloud on 27th APR, approx 3:00 P.M. CEST.

ZsuE8Yi.png?1

This set is "3DXChat NC Disco Set: Lost & Found"

It's for those who's still missing good old music like we had before.

But not at the moment

:D :D :D

ERgqFhD.png?1

My second thought, I'm working on "Lost & Found"set for the better tune.

Vintage Cover Art may not an interesting for my followers as well as the original set.

I've changed my mind to release "Funky Disco: Lost & Found" instead.

Release date at Mixcloud will be exactly date & time I promised.

27th APR 3:00 P.M. CEST

This is my update cover art set :lol: :lol: :lol:

tFLOGzO.png

Yesterday I had a chance to play this game, found friends there.

Music at Sin Club ain't bad and crowded room, Love Island; my favorite place was acceptable.

Fresco is too thin for big room and Night Club was a ghost town :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remembered well when Fresco was built, EDM public set were moved there.

While I took part as Night Club DJ and presented non-stop Disco set.

To avoid Public Music Genre presentation for both place.

Night Club at that time was not empty like today.

I did music rotation there with help from Chilles and also having live DJ on every SAT evening.

See how difference, I took some screen capture and sharing with you.

Don't say that it was an old place but music playing today ain't fit.

:)  :)  :) 

88q9E5o.jpg

hsCnWtV.png

Yesterday I had a chance to play this game, found friends there.

Music at Sin Club ain't bad and crowded room, Love Island; my favorite place was acceptable.

Fresco is too thin for big room and Night Club was a ghost town :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remembered well when Fresco was built, EDM public set were moved there.

While I took part as Night Club DJ and presented non-stop Disco set.

To avoid Public Music Genre presentation for both place.

Night Club at that time was not empty like today.

I did music rotation there with help from Chilles and also having live DJ on every SAT evening.

See how difference, I took some screen capture and sharing with you.

Don't say that it was an old place but music playing today ain't fit.

:)  :)  :) 

88q9E5o.jpg

hsCnWtV.png

Hey Sammy,

why do you so care about the Music in Public Locations? :huh:

I will to be honest, last time I did listen music at public locations can be 2 years ago. Currently I've no Idea how it sounds or how good it fits. Mostly I listen my own humble Music collection or I listen together with friends in user worlds.

I've the opinion the visitor focus has changed more to the User Worlds and I think it has more potential for Individual Music and entertaining. Sadly I've also the opinion the main interest of the most players did change too :unsure:

Mostly I've the feeling no one cares if music plays, how it sounds or of where is it coming...

Well what I want to say is, if the Music in public locations doesn't fits, be happy because then should there still be a lot resources  to entertain players with very good and individual music in user worlds :)

Hey Sammy,

why do you so care about the Music in Public Locations? :huh:

I will to be honest, last time I did listen music at public locations can be 2 years ago. Currently I've no Idea how it sounds or how good it fits. Mostly I listen my own humble Music collection or I listen together with friends in user worlds.

I've the opinion the visitor focus has changed more to the User Worlds and I think it has more potential for Individual Music and entertaining. Sadly I've also the opinion the main interest of the most players did change too :unsure:

Mostly I've the feeling no one cares if music plays, how it sounds or of where is it coming...

Well what I want to say is, if the Music in public locations doesn't fits, be happy because then should there still be a lot resources  to entertain players with very good and individual music in user worlds :)

Very well understood your opinion. Of course, we're happy to do same like a picnic when there's music party event with friends.

Unfortunately, I'm living in different time zone and it's hard to catch them up :(

It's an awkward situation to go to public places.

They're Dining Places to me, all of us are their customer.

If food was bad, we must blame Chef rather than bringing our home cooking stuff and eating there.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If food was bad, we must blame Chef rather than bringing our home cooking stuff and eating there.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A five star cook will never go to a Pub and complain about the food :lol:

As long the Pub owner is happy with the offer is there nothing you can do!

Of course you can give hints and tips to the Pub owner but if he don't want change something you've just the choices to go in another Pub or cock the 5 star eat in your own luxury kitchen ^^ :lol:

This is a teaser of my mix at YouTube, full mix set will be presented.

27th APR: 03:00 P.M. CEST as I promised

:) :) :)

Note: YouTube channel reduced sound quality from 100% to 68% from original.

They limit to -13 LUFS which ain't bad if compared with Apple website (-14.0 LUFS).

Whilst real EDM set need around -8.5 to -9.0 LUFS as common setting.

Sometimes, I was confused about db sound level compare with volume percentage.

Kind of Logarithm stuff, +3 db = 100% plus of Max sound volume.

P.S. This was Raw Video Capture; FYI.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This mix set had been released today "Funky Disco: Lost & Found" on Mixcloud website.

It's for sharing to all of us here...it's reminded me about the good time we had...3 years ago.

:P :P :P

Click this banner and it will automatically link to the tune.

Have a happy day, guys...

yMobf1L.png

First thing I need to admit is I have not been following your complaints with 3dX General Locations music as closely as I should, but I do have a serious question, and I am interested to hear your answer. If you do not like the music at the Night Club location, why not contact 3DX and offer to stream your music there?  You appear to be more than technically skilled enough to do it. Maybe I am missing something in all this.

First thing I need to admit is I have not been following your complaints with 3dX General Locations music as closely as I should, but I do have a serious question, and I am interested to hear your answer. If you do not like the music at the Night Club location, why not contact 3DX and offer to stream your music there?  You appear to be more than technically skilled enough to do it. Maybe I am missing something in all this.

Thank you very much for your commence. It was hard to do at the moment.

There are too many problems about Music Copyright issues here.

Which I don't see any problem with it. Like put Commercial Radio at Personal Setting and etc.

I was DJ at Night Club before and entire good music set was collapsed.

We had DJ Team to take responsibility each Public places before.

Present Music Moderator is a Lone Ranger, don't speak English.

And so naive of his music presentation & background in Public places.

I'm not looking forwarding to being his henchman cause I'm far better than him.

Just listening my set and compare with present NC set, you'll see.

:D :D :D

Don’t know all the background stories revolving around 3DX and not going to pretend I do, but it seems if only one person is going to step up and offer their services to provide music for the game then what we have now is exactly what you get. Not sure it is totally fair to blame him, no matter what kind of person he is, or 3DX. Almost nobody besides him has offered to do what he is doing and continue to do it, so there is not even a source of competition or variety in the music, not now anyway.

Regardless I enjoyed your Funky Disco mix, thanks for posting it.