3DXChat Community

Patch notes

brun

Giz, I beg you, please start making legitimate patch notes.

There's no bug tracker for us or other way to report things than via email, it's useless to be fixing bugs and then not tell us what you've attempted a fix for. A list of thing that have been done would allow the players to know what to expect, what to go in and test to supply feedback on if the issue is truly resolved, etc. 

Be less vague about other content coming into the game. There's no reason that yesterdays patch could not have listed out the various new face/makeup options and how many of them. Also giving no documentation until a support thread was opened up for issues just creates more work for you in the long run. 

Let the community continue to help you by giving us the information we need to successfully help each other and test after patches.

I wanted to create same topic actually. You are correct.

It's also reason why i didnt updated my bug topic for while. Testing everything takes Eons and bug fixed is just not enough info to see what to focus on and what not and of course every patch 10 more bugs...

Bug fixed.... Sure.... which one ? why?

I still dont know if green / blue skins are feature or bug, if missing tan and slightly tanned skin we lost is bug or not...

Guest Eddster

Patch notes for 430

"Bug fix" ... "thing added to game" .... "Stuff did" ... "ate cake" ... "Drove around" ... "Stared at lamp"

:wub: