Chriistina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:02 AM

To the staff of 3dx chat, 

Since one year we keep doing requests me and some friend to ban someone from this game and still no results , don't you think it's time to make it possible ? since the last updates it's psycho paradise , where everyhting is allowed now for these people not able to stop.

Indeed, since my last divorce, I had to block Mangoz so many times on this game, it's not normal after so many tickets , this man is still running the game, spent crazy amont of money just for me , to see me , to constantly harrass me , i'm not talking about 1 3 or 5 alts , but over 50 alts just for one man , Mangoz deleted his main few weeks ago but still running this game , i'm not sure after 1 500 £ or 1 500 - 2 000 € we can can this normal reaction. Usually i'm discret but I can't keep it for me now 

Block list is useless

there so many way to make it obsolete , the easier one , block the person , this person delete his/her alt and make a new one and come back straight away

So please, are you able to make something definitly about players like this ? 

Thank you

PS: all the red names are from the same person , known as Mangoz when he was still active

Attached Files

• Eugene, Pierrousss, AndrewweS and 1 other like this

#2 Jason McCree

Jason McCree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:09 AM

here is one post i mentioned to 3dxchat staff.

This is a screenshot pic I got from christiina and asked me to help her out where I can.

And so I did.

Just adding it here too

one more name to add:

gWCupgo.jpg

#3 Eugene

Eugene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationRaveLand

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:10 AM

I fear this game need moderators again.

• TheMeaganG90, Suzanne and Cassey like this

#4 Jason McCree

Jason McCree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:15 AM

christiina, just keep those chats comming from mangoz or what ever he is using as a name.... and put them on here.... is my advise!

#5 Anaganda

Anaganda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:21 AM

Sorry you are being subjected to that kind of stuff, dear.

If he indeed is that obsessed and spending all that money on multiple accounts, there's nothing mods or devs can do for you sadly... they can ban an account but if he makes another and another and another, what can they do?

Regrettably this is the nature of internet...

Sadly, all I can suggest is that you delete your current avatar, make a new one under a new name... and only let your most trusted friends know about that.

• Chilles, Nikki, Vampixie and 2 others like this

#6 Chriistina

Chriistina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:28 AM

No it's only one account , but since the 3 alts options and " the recents updates " it's easier to make alt and delete and do another one , delete , etc etc, all my friends are tired about him too

#7 Anaganda

Anaganda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:40 AM

No it's only one account , but since the 3 alts options and " the recents updates " it's easier to make alt and delete and do another one , delete , etc etc, all my friends are tired about him too

How do you know it's only one account?

Even if it's only one account... yeah mods can ban that account... but if he doesn't have issues spending loads of money, he can and will make other accounts.

I am not defending mods slow reaction to harassing account or any of that... But as I said it appears that simply banning one account wont make him stop.

#8 Chriistina

Chriistina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:47 AM

Just crazy to spend so much money just for me

• panCDCA likes this

#9 Doc

Doc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationOver the Rainbow

Posted 13 April 2019 - 01:27 PM

Wow!  Why do people do this?  Sorry for your troubles.

• Rodin likes this

#10 Jason McCree

Jason McCree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 01:33 PM

Cant ip addresses simply be blocked even though they are behind a vpn?
  • panCDCA likes this

#11 xSweetMiseryx

xSweetMiseryx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 01:49 PM

This is very alarming. I would suggest the same as someone else above. As the devs aren't able to do anything to rid us of this terror perhaps you would be best to delete your own account and create a new one. I am so very sad you are going through this. 

Also be sure to keep any and all communication this person has initiated with you. It seems to me he is perhaps unstable enough that you might need to go the route of some real life intervention.  Cyber stalking IS an actionable offense in many countries. 

#12 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 02:32 PM

No one should have to delete their account to prevent someone from stalking them.  The ignore system is flawed, always has been and will be no matter a new account or new avi.  People spend money to come on and enjoy the game not be mindfucked by someone else who has nothing better to do.  While yes we each pay a subscription but if your put on ignore, accept it and move the fuck on, doing anything else means you have intent and that's not a good thing.

• panCDCA and ToxicallySweet like this

#13 Jason McCree

Jason McCree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 02:49 PM

It has been realy upsetting to something i have read in the past that she showed me. But deleting her own account no. This person is smart enough to see who's friends she hangs with so if she will delete the account and then create a new one with a new sub he will eventually know. Unless those friends also change there name... profiles and delete gifts. so it not visible to him. And other people how much they even care arent going to do that and knowing christi she also isnt expecting this from ppl. She has another another account and didnt help due to what discribed above. When you keep the same friends... he will know. Its a nightmare. She cant go into public places or he will be there and harras her or be there and running around and standing next to her shooting his loads. Ect ect ect... mind f*cker he is.

#14 Coldheart

Coldheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 03:13 PM

Can’t help but notice you are involved with men such as this and in these types of situations quite often on 3DX, Chriistina. Avoiding them might be an option to consider for the future.
  • Castiel likes this

#15 NicolePhoenix

NicolePhoenix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 03:25 PM

Devs have to fix this problem very faster, its not tolerable how mangoz act.

i can bealive devs cant do nothing

#16 Coldheart

Coldheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 03:44 PM

Devs have to fix this problem very faster, its not tolerable how mangoz act.
i can bealive devs cant do nothing

They did already. When they made it possible to make an entire account ignorable by doing it to one player’s character, you ignored them all. Then someone created the Pandora site where you could look up each person’s entire history and you could then catch men pretending to be skinny girls in skirts with so much eye make up they look like a raccoon saying eets troo meows have a peenzy weenzy in da realsies.

So they changed it where all ignores were for single characters only, and not an entire account. That made it so Pandora was no longer usuable, or one could say they went pew pew pew, no more dram drams my weenie eeets safers meow, meep.

Now people are crying about it AGAIN. What is really needed is a bucket for all the whining tears and for people on the game to stop surrounding themselves with horrible people all of the time. What do you expect to happen when you make it a habit of doing that all the time? Good things?

• Anaganda likes this

#17 Jason McCree

Jason McCree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 03:44 PM

Coldheart... you do your name honor! This is not the case. Mangoz is the ex of chriistina. They where together for a very long time. When mangoz changed chriistina divorced him. He could not coop with that and still cant. Your comment here is not apropiate
  • panCDCA likes this

#18 Coldheart

Coldheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 03:49 PM

When it comes to her I could write out a long list of crazy men she has been involved with and this was the similar result almost every time. Not going to write out that list here because for one it’s not worth mentioning them and secondly anyone who’s played here for a while knows who they are already.

And you are right, my name is appropriate. I chose it for that very reason.

#19 Loruna

Loruna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 April 2019 - 03:56 PM

I truly know what you are going through Chriistina.

To read this, is kind of a hard thing to do for me. 'Cause when I saw you ingame, I always saw you married to him.

I thought like, you two really like each other. And now this? I don't get it, why he would do something like that to you.

Anyway... as said. I know what you are going through. I had the same issue with another guy ingame.

But I got rid of him, as I started to ignore him. Not like, putting him on the iggy list. I just didn't respond to him at all.

It took some weeks, but he lost the interest in harassing me. That would be my advice for you.

Don't show him that you are bothered by him. The responds is what he wants. If you don't give it to him, he will lose the interest... I hope.

I hope you will get your peace from him. :)

• Niblette likes this

#20 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 13 April 2019 - 04:07 PM

This is outrageous and needs to be stopped now !

Its so sad girls have to go thu awful stuff here from bulling harrasment u name it !

Gizmo Do something now please !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users