3DXChat Community

Country Pride

Guest Eclipse

Guest Eclipse

Country Pride: I thought that since there are so many people here from varying countries that it would be nice if you shared anything at all about your specific country that you like, makes you proud or represents the best of your country. It can be people, landmarks, pictures, videos, music, etc...

Please just positive comments, if for some reason you have something negative to say just pm the poster and discuss offline-thank you. :)

Note: Of course there are things about all of our countries that I'm sure we don't like (just watch the daily news). This post is just to remind everyone that there is still a lot of good/great things all around us if you want to see it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

My Country: United States

Description: This picture shows NYC today, the Heart Beat of the North East

tumblr_n6f0ejWG9t1tvkkbfo1_1280.jpg

Guest SoFlaBoy

Popular place right on the river I grew up on in Ormond Beach, Florida.  We were always swimming, skiing and doing all sorts of stuff that I would be petrified to do today!!  We used to see multiple alligators every time we went out.

73jsdj.jpg

Night launch of the Space Shuttle from about 45 minutes south of where I grew up.  Night launches were absolutely breath-taking.

zk2xxc.jpg

South Florida Sunrise - Where I currently live.
6fbh2a.jpg

I like what Justyna did with the...Juxtaposition...(or Justaposition lol...ok..ok...I'll get my coat)...so in the spirit of that...

From here...

image.jpg

...to here...

image.jpg

I like what Justyna did with the...Juxtaposition...(or Justaposition lol...ok..ok...I'll get my coat)...so in the spirit of that...

From here...

image.jpg

...to here...

image.jpg

hehe it definetly not the same place though lol :D But Stonehenge it a important part of UK Heritage.

hehe it definetly not the same place though lol :D But Stonehenge it a important part of UK Heritage.

Yeah lol...I was more going for a...Britain, from this, to this kinda thing. Didn't want to just copy Justyna's theme but I liked the idea of from here to here...ah y'know...

I currently reside in the beautiful multicultural city of Montreal, In Quebec Canada.

G7OUY.jpgThis is city from a distance. It is not Gigantic city but pretty big to country person like me. 

GXIyFj2.jpgWe party here. This is the annual summer Jazz fest . Jam packed downtown Montreal core. Free shows for two weeks long from jazz musicians around the world. One of my favorite things about the city. Two weeks of free fun and music. 

QlmSNRX.jpg

Of course we have snow here for around 5 months. sometimes it gets hectic like this. Sometimes our winter wonderland can get down right crazy. if you own a car it is hell. The country is nice but city can be a nightmare with snow, slush and snowplows that just bury your driveway, car and you and your dog if your not careful.  

IENMEao.jpg

And of course we have the best hockey team in the world, The Habs, The Montreal Canadians. You guys would freak if you knew how crazy people are here about the team. The whole city's attitude seems to revolve around the team i think sometimes. If they make the playoffs and are doing good. everyone has a little extra bounce in their step. If they do bad and don't make it, It can get ugly and rather scary. Sometimes i think we would get news of last nights hockey scores before news of World War 3 on our tv and newspapers.  It is nuts :P  

That is my home. We get bad rap sometimes for French vs English garbage. But that is politics. The people no mater what Nationality or language are some of the most kind hearted humans i have ever met. 

• 7 months later...
Guest Eclipse

Description: The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate strait between San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean.

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-03-12%2Bat%2B11.28.