3DXChat Community

Support 3dxchat The game we love

Aliviax

hello everyone

well to keep it simple

If you love 3dxchat as i do please help with ur awesome cool comments in this link n help our Game flourish n grow 

thank you in advance <3

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/sex-social-game.15625/

ive been many months now there advertizing our beloved game to rest of the world later i might give you more forum n social media that we can support the game we all Love <3

First thing I noticed was someone asking if there was some way to play free without paying. That reminded me that this game could benefit from a free limited trial. Even if it was only perhaps 7 days and programmed where each trial leaves some sort of footprint in the the persons computer that only allows them to use the trial version once. It could give an option to switch to a paid subscription after 7 days or maybe even do it automatically if not cancelled. Definitely an option like that would be beneficial to potential new players.

each trial leaves some sort of footprint in the the persons computer that only allows them to use the trial version once

Some people could get rid of it by cleaning their registry or something else. Devs can't really make the game leave some unclenable shit on PC or the game will be just considered as a virus. 

Adobe does it with their products such as Photoshop, free trial versions that you cannot try more than once, no idea if it is something that can be cleared in a registry. It is doubtful that the average player knows how to remove something from their registry, or even find it to remove it. You are probably giving people much to much credit there for computer knowledge. Even so, the trial version could also be a limited version even using some of Alivia's ideas such as not being able to obtain gold in any way unless creating a full membership, limited photo slots and profile options, limited clothing, etc.

It seems server usage is always an issue if I am not mistaken so they would have to be vigilant on their end to delete trial accounts after they expire. If it is something that would somehow clog up the server than it is a bad idea.

What would be the advantage of these short trials in your opinion? Don't you think there's a lot of better ways 3DXChat could increase their player base? Don't you think, if they actually cared, they would done more last 6 years x)

Sorry for my rant though, this game could benefit from a lot of things and I don't think free trials is anywhere up there in the priority list.

Also I think if there was such a thing as "free trial" those free trials should be on a separate, possibly no nudity etcetc server with other free trials, which probably would just give a shit picture anyway.

Free trials give people who are cheap or broke (a very well represented group on 3DX) the chance to preview the game without committing any money to it. If they like it, they may splurge on a subscription.

As far as underaged players being more prevalent on a free trial, that makes absolutely no logical sense.

And what gives you the impression they don’t care about improving their game?

It is disgusting that’s why I bring it up. You can’t just suggest free open for all trails without considering that this is gonna happen.

I’m totally against having miniors here,that’s the only reason to even bring it up.

If I remember correctly there already was such a problem with the public test server, which anyone could just register to.

Free trail on a sex game? How are you even gonna make sure all people are legal age? I can already see the disaster haha

Well all this f2p sex-games somehow dealing with it. And even now 14 yo can use his dad's or mom's card too. Or even some predaid debit card, it works not from all places to BMT Micro, but from some - it does. I mean - if someone really want to join the game - they will. 

Gizmo could add the way they did it on Red Light Center... you could create a free account and walk around as long as you wanted, chat and dance but your avatar couldn't get naked or use the sex pose menus, build houses etc.

That way, they could walk around and check rooms, see other players do their thing but if they wanted to do the sex poses or design something, they needed to subscribe.

The only problem is that you have to accompany such free accounts... on rlc there was staff that spent their day/evening in the public places to guide those newcomers, else all the 'greenies' just create a lot of frustration to themselves and to the players that pay their subscription.

I mean - if someone really want to join the game - they will.

Exactly. If someone wants to, they can get almost anywhere on the Internet, free or not free. This is one reason games like this have “Terms and Conditions”. They show clearly what is allowed and what is not allowed on their game. If the user violates them it is the responsibility and fault of the user, not the provider.

Yes, other software developers offer free trials. 

Yes, I think having a free trial over certain weekends is a good idea.

and to get around the underage legal issue, like other developers that offer a free trial, you must give them your credit card and cancel before the trail is over or you will be charged their monthly fee.