3DXChat Community

Personal Stream Feature

Guest SoFlaBoy

Already tested with Mixxx.
The voice work really well with the streaming fonction. 

It should work as you suggest, Achilles. lol

But I am not sure people would really want to listen to me chatting. ^^ Let just pretend that I am shy. 

Already tested with Mixxx.

The voice work really well with the streaming fonction. 

It should work as you suggest, Achilles. lol

But I am not sure people would really want to listen to me chatting. ^^ Let just pretend that I am shy. 

Is not Important, but the Idea is funny :D

Yes I know that it works, Isn't the first time that I talk with micro :)

But I think bad is the Latency for talking :( How long is the Latency with IceCast? With a good Shoutcast Server is the Stream Latency 2 - 5sec., with a bad Shoutcast 5 - 10sec. :(

2 - 5 is ok I can life with them but 5 - 10 is too much for this

Just Down Load WINAMP that works just fine find the music you like 1000 of station's just copy an paste

(click on File Then Click Veiw File Info an copy an paste the top link) put in my stream

it's in german... and i don't think spotify does work for the game...  wish someone would make a tutorial already for this

i have no idea what i am doing i dled icecast tried dling shotucast couldn't seem to get anywhere winamp was in german... i dono

I found a Pandoracaster that someone created... but whenever I try to type the server name I created it doesn't work... I set the LocalOnly to "false" and named the server "SoulSucker" which happens to be the name of my PC... When it tries to connect on 3Dx chat the CMD window pops up "SoulSucker:randomnumber"     GET   /  but nothing happens after that.

it's in german... and i don't think spotify does work for the game...  wish someone would make a tutorial already for this

i have no idea what i am doing i dled icecast tried dling shotucast couldn't seem to get anywhere winamp was in german... i dono

Spotify does work, it just takes a bit of finagling and a relay.

The way Spotify works is by allowing one device per account to connect. So if you're using Spotiamp alone, anytime someone connects to the room, they load through your Spotify credentials and it cuts out for the other person listening.

I have a dedicated server I use to host a few of my domains and random other shit, so I had an IceCast server installed on that, with settings for a relay entered for my IP and port 5010 (5010 is the port Spotiamp streams out on) so it listens for a stream coming from me. Forwarded ports through my router to allow 5010 through, and bam, works. Most of the music heard in my rooms or Akalis over the past few days has been through Spotify. 

Relays are pretty quick to setup, and I've given a couple out so far to friends.