3DXChat Community

Features from mods in the official client

Gizmo

Let's not forget... we asked also long ago for an...

AUTO-ACCEPT With your Partner, and Rochi's Dll also gave it to us... ;)

how it works?

1.be with your real partner..

2.Bring a ghost...

3.remove the ghost...

4.Then every pose you send to your partner he/she will not receive the request, but will "auto accept" it inmediatly... Really cool to keep the sexual mood up... ;)

"Great Power brings great responsabilities"..

Don't even try to bang your male with an strapon without his consent.. cuz thats is what ppl complain as Raping in game... :P

But is Really Practic Against the Colds you may recieve and harass you... <_<  Bring your ghost... accept the cold.. inmediatly Remove the Ghost.. and SLAP the prick on his face!.... :angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's not forget... we asked also long ago for an...

AUTO-ACCEPT With your Partner, and Rochi's Dll also gave it to us... ;)

If you mean auto-accept as being the feature in the DLL that allows you to change positions while partnered without sending a request for a different pose, I would not suggest adding that feature.

It made a few people upset when it was used on them and it ended up spilling into world chat and forums, Probably best to avoid that happening again if at all possible.

If you mean auto-accept as being the feature in the DLL that allows you to change positions while partnered without sending a request for a different pose, I would not suggest adding that feature.

It made a few people upset when it was used on them and it ended up spilling into world chat and forums, Probably best to avoid that happening again if at all possible.

Yup, that's also a truth.

But as always Depends on the confidence and comunication you have with your parnter, If you Accept Partner you Agree the "Auto-Accept" too.

I Mean, Being with him/her, then "auto-accept" then the poses he/she send to you, must NOT be a big deal to received without a request sent every change.... ;)

However being with strangers may definitive be somethig awkard...(but who fucks strangers anyway?... :huh:)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Aaaaaaaaanyway....

Definitive is up to the Personal Taste.. as For Me.. i would like to Keep It, and make it in the offcial.... ^_^

However being with strangers may definitive be somethig awkard...(but who fucks strangers anyway?... :huh:)

Most of the people that play here, though I have no proof to back that claim up, just speaking from experience playing the game. The thing is I was not speaking about people who have sex with strangers (someone could argue almost all of us are strangers here) with saying they should not add the feature. The people who got very angry over it were long time female players.

Not sure how to illustrate this any better without using a certain term that is not allowed in forums .......

Gizmo... I've ranted and been pissed off at your previous seeming lack of interest in us before.

But, I also will give credit where credit is due...

What you have now given us, and are considering integrating... well... this is giving us so much more customer satisfaction. Also, the fact that you are communicating somewhat more regularly. This, in itself, is a massive move forward. The constant silence was a major detractor to the 3DX experience, and I hope that this is now behind us and the 'new and improved' communicating Gizmo is around for the long term.

Thank you :D

Gizmo... I've ranted and been pissed off at your previous seeming lack of interest in us before.

But, I also will give credit where credit is due...

What you have now given us, and are considering integrating... well... this is giving us so much more customer satisfaction. Also, the fact that you are communicating somewhat more regularly. This, in itself, is a massive move forward. The constant silence was a major detractor to the 3DX experience, and I hope that this is now behind us and the 'new and improved' communicating Gizmo is around for the long term.

Thank you :D

I really have to agree with Vampixie - it's really great seeing a new commitment and dedication!

Please keep up this momentum and I bet it can only result in a clear win - win -win situation!

It's fantastic seeing Gizmo's efforts to collaborate with Rochi - having her improvements incorporated in a timely manner can only result in excellent credits and feedback for both sides - please really make this happen..  :)

Thanks a lot to all of you!  :wub:

Most of the people that play here, though I have no proof to back that claim up, just speaking from experience playing the game. The thing is I was not speaking about people who have sex with strangers (someone could argue almost all of us are strangers here) with saying they should not add the feature. The people who got very angry over it were long time female players.

Not sure how to illustrate this any better without using a certain term that is not allowed in forums .......

:huh:

Then you don't like it... comes what What Xizl Said

Xizl

Better make auto-accept by using some checkbox during sex.

A Button when both Agree the AutoAccept in sex,

As for me, Hell i enjoy initiative and surprice withing a nice RP when my man or my girl describes and change the pose suddenly, and i also may describe a dominant situation when i may put down my partners suddenly too and Arouse them with some Love... ^_^

But what you said:..."The people who got very angry over it were long time female players."... "Very Angry?... really?"... :huh:

Just don't cold them and that's it... :)

And thats why yes... we are not quite "strangers" when we know eachotehr and knows what we like... ;)

:huh:

Then you don't like it... comes what What Xizl Said

Wasn't speaking for me personally, I never use the feature, the point was some women don't like having the feature used on them, and they disliked it so much that it was a traumatic experience for them. Not going to get into if that was a rational reaction to that happening, or debate it, that's just how they felt. And no I am not seconding Xizl's suggestion. For me, it should not be added at all.

This is becoming too difficult and tedious to explain to you, seems something is being lost in translation, hopefully gizmo understands what I mean.

Wasn't speaking for me personally, I never use the feature, the point was some women don't like having the feature used on them, and they disliked it so much that it was a traumatic experience for them. Not going to get into if that was a rational reaction to that happening, or debate it, that's just how they felt. And no I am not seconding Xizl's suggestion. For me, it should not be added at all.

This is becoming too difficult and tedious to explain to you, seems something is being lost in translation, hopefully gizmo understands what I mean.

But I Want Auto-Accept!!... :P

No need to explain it honey, You clearly said "For me, it should not be added at all.", strange if you "never use the feature" and you are talking about "some others" for traumatic experiences, how can that be? this is just a game...

As For me.. I DO use the feature same as my partners use it, and other ppl i know in game too... but i'm not gonna talk or discuss for others

Thats what i DO want it... ;) 

Hell is to dificult to please everyone.

This is oviously a matter of preferences, you exposed Your point, I exposed Mine, is upon to Gizmo to decide, if you conisder this "tedious or dificult" just stop click the quote on what i said round and round, and is done... ^_^

Hugs!!!

I definitely don't want this feature the way it's done now. Because it's really can hurt people. People who fucking with persons who they met 5 mins ago - is the players of this game too and also living human beings, so their feelings should be respected, and I am pretty sure it's not plesant if stranger forces a slapping pose on you. It seems like something rape-related, not cool. But, I definitely want this feature in a form of checkbox, where you can just decide to auto agree on all actions during one sex or even do this checkbox for some persons so everytime you two having fun - they can choose poses without asking. It's very nice for bdsm-stuff! *nods*

But I Want Auto-Accept!!... :P

No need to explain it honey, You clearly said "For me, it should not be added at all.", strange if you "never use the feature" and you are talking about "some others" for traumatic experiences, how can that be? this is just a game...

Not going to keep repeating myself. This option should NOT be added. Sorry I was not able to explain it in a way that made sense to you.

I love the load and save feature for the clothes most of all.  I could go on and list many more.  But you know what?  I'd rather see a public thank you to Rochie for helping to develop features in the game lots and lots of people want.  She has worked damn hard to do this for free and from the goodness of her heart.  She has also taken lots of flak from certain quarters and I have been in a room when certain outspoken people said not so nice things in front of her and repeated them in WC too.  Rochie has succeeded and developed these changes, adapting them after each update and provided many features people wanted almost overnight and often the same day as an update.  With respect I very much doubt we will, if ever, see any of these features very soon coming from 3DX themselves.