3DXChat Community

Features from mods in the official client

Gizmo

well about rochi Dll 

1st the camera speed in build mode is more slower n make us able to work smoother

2) rgb color palette for hair body etc 

3 ) longer chat log 

thats the most important for me 

about Alex ryder havent test anything so i cant say :)

4 i like the ghost partner u can sumon with rochi dll cause i can shoot erotic pics etc in various poses :)

Why not everything? Everything is improvement over the base game. There's nothing inferior in the DLL compared to base game without it, just about everything is quality of life improvement.

My most important are these though:

1. Time Stamps
  2. Outfit saver
  3. Muting every sound in the game (seagulls, moans, walking) while keeping sounds of PM on.

Install the DLL and see for yourself. Every feature in that DLL is useful to someone otherwise they wouldn't be there, Rochi is really good at listening to feedback and always try to respond to everyone. So I wouldn't say anything there is useless.

Maybe instead of removing Rochi's features let her continue do her work, people trust her it can't be that hard to enable it again.

Just a first input, for sure not complete:

* Dedicated setting of volume of ambient sound / muting completely

* FlyCam: Pressing ALT Key while moving speeds up more than holding the "Shift" Key / Pressing CTRL while moving slows down compared to not pressing any key

* Raised by Xanar already: Copy Texts from the Chat window without usernames. Hold CTRL to copy it with username

* additional color slots for cloths

* Raised by Aliviax already: longer Chat Log 

* Slider to  increase/decrease speed in poses (down to zero speed as well)

* Nice to have: Switch to enable/ disable time stamp per entry in the Chat log 

Actually I think it would be most beneficial if Rochi and you guys would / could collaborate - Rochi really received (and deserved) a lot of credits for the additional functionality she gifted to all.

I understand that this might be a bit a challenge - but might also save a lot of time and effort - so maybe worth to think about it?

Thanks though and applause for opening this topic! 

Gizzie  :)... it's awesome that you are listening to us... please make this new you permanent  :wub:

Now... people love a lot of different features of the dll, in the end you will find yourself having to work to implement all of it, when you can just spend your valuable time doing other grander features.

People like Rochi are awesomely improving the game without you lifting a finger...

Really it will make your life easier and a lot of people happier if you just enable Rochi to do what she does...

Again thanks.

Just a first input, for sure not complete:

* Dedicated setting of volume of ambient sound / muting completely

* FlyCam: Pressing ALT Key while moving speeds up more than holding the "Shift" Key / Pressing CTRL while moving slows down compared to not pressing any key

* Raised by Xanar already: Copy Texts from the Chat window without usernames. Hold CTRL to copy it with username

* additional color slots for cloths

* Raised by Aliviax already: longer Chat Log 

* Slider to  increase/decrease speed in poses (down to zero speed as well)

* Nice to have: Switch to enable/ disable time stamp per entry in the Chat log 

Actually I think it would be most beneficial if Rochi and you guys would / could collaborate - Rochi really received (and deserved) a lot of credits for the additional functionality he gifted to all.

I understand that this might be a bit a challenge - but might also save a lot of time and effort - so maybe worth to think about it?

Thanks though and applause for opening this topic! 

You mean She :3 but gotta agree , just add everything she added with her DLL can´t go wrong with that :D

Well I like all features from Rochi's dll, but most important for me this ones:

1. Outfit save option. Especially good will be if you would make it possible to save outfit without hair/body/face so when player will decide, for example, to do a new haircut - there will be no need to redo all outfits again. 

2. Ghost partner. There are tons of user created stuff - FFF poses furniture, bdsm furniture, other custom poses and most of it requires using a ghost partner.

3. Additional speed settings during sex and ability to pause animation.

4. Removed clothes restrictions in sex poses. I don't want my dress and panties to dissapear just because I am doing a blowjob lol.

5. 50 chat messages saved instead of 20.

6. Camera options, it's hard to write them all here better just check in Rochi's blog. 

I sing a vote for Rochi's Dll Too

What i care about it is the...

1.- capacity to summon a Ghost Partner, really useful to perform Rp's and make alternative sexual poses (F2 Female - F3 Male)

2.- as mentoned above

*it reduces the camera speed in the World editor,

*increase the number of slots to store custom colors,

*add more lines in the chat, and offline messages

*saves the avatar settings and clothing you prefer....

3.-increase at will the speed in some poses that are more slow

and more i don'r really use

So there you go Giz please make oficial Rochi's in our beloved 3DX... :wub:

Dear players,

What features from 3rd party mods (by AlexRyder, Rochi and others) would you like to have in the official client?

Please describe the feature, how it works and attach screenshots.

Thanks!

Come On Gizmo,

Stop beating around the bush ! You know damned well that 1/2 of the players here use Rochi's dll...

That's why your install script always checks for that 'Assembly-UnityScript.dll' :P

Thing is Alex's dll well i think the transform tool took a very important feature of showing the numbers for location. The real big issue i have with World editor is that the cam is just out of control. Rochi fixed that, her dll allows better cam control at the expense of zooming in. I love world editor and i think this can hep get the game go from just a sex game to social game however there has to be something done to secure the rooms. Many great builders keep their rooms hidden showing them off to a few and that is it. Maybe Alex and Rochi can come up with a solution, I know the general rooms could do a redo, and with some of these amazing builders a feature room in place of a general room would be great.

\

http://3dxchattweaked.blogspot.com/p/3dxchat-2_30.html

Camera Control:
- Ctrl slows down FreeFly(F5) SPACE in Home Editor
- Alt and Shift speed up FreeFly
- Shift+X toggles name plates on and off.
- Character Editor allows smoother and closer zoom
- FreeFly now has a simple MouseWheel zoom in/out function (Set "Step Size" in options to get it working)

Chat stuffs:
- Chat deletes messages after 50 instead of 20.
- Link Copying. Hold Shift to copy old way.
- Web link opening by holding down Left CTRL while copying.
- Annoying chat bug caused by Hide UI fixed
- Holding down Left-Alt stops automatic chat scrolling.
- /roll rolls a number between 1 and 100

Char Editor:
- Prints on clothes.
- Prints save on specific clothes.
- Added colors for lots of clothes
- Added skin color palette
- Character Editor allows smoother and closer zoom
- Shoes color 2 works but only people with my dll will see them colored.
- Added a simple SET/GET RGB Color Picker after opening the Color Palette.
- Save/Load outfits in Character Editor.
- Opening a Color Palette brings up Opacity Slider.

Bots stuffs:
- You can now make your bots cum x)
- Shift+B works for "Bot Cumshot" as well.
- Added a lil clothes control box for Virtual Partners
- F2 adds a fake female partner, F3 adds a fake male partner. To set you off of "bot mode" you need to press F4, after which your ghost partner will no longer auto accept poses but it fixes other players joining into the room x)

Others:
- Sex Speed Control randomizes the animation speed slightly. "Slider does it around slider position" Click on "Off" to have static animation again.
- Removed clothes restrictions in sex poses!
- Dances menu for pole dances!
- Ambient sounds are off by default. Put them back on from settings (F1) top left corner.
- PageUP cums, PageDOWN moans no matter conditions.
- Shift+F pauses and plays animation rather than just simply freezing it.
- Sex speed slider from min 0.1 - max 1 to min -1.5 - max 1.5 You can now completely stop the action or reverse the animation
- "Left Shift+Space" toggles on and off the extra gear for rabbit fucking in the sex speed slider.
- Replaced the broken room closing alert with a simple message x) And I've still got stuck in the loading screen afterwards so I guess this didn't help :( (You can still remove loading screen pressing F7 though.)
- F12 Refreshes the Radio Stream.

Anyone that has Rochi's DLL file, use most if not all of the features.  There are options there that users have been asking for in updates for a while now including but not limited to the camera feature when in World Editor as that is a pain in ass and not in a good way.