3DXChat Community

tripple combo idea to help 3dxchat n comunity

Aliviax

Dont get me wrong all my ideas aim into one single thing The games well being thus cool updates for us .

I know pretty well from school that no buisness do things if they dont 1st win money so all my ideas are arround more income for 3dxchat so they invest more :)

you might think we pay much but thats far from truth 

second life that is seemingly free to make a decent looking avi for their 18th century graphic you will spend a year sub in 3dxchat

dont believe me ? let me state then  matraiya body 5 k linden where 1000 linden is 4 euro catwa head 5k linden that makes us so far 40 euro  :D hair nails skin tone shoes something cool to wear total over 70 eu and no free house  :D  you need more stuff to wear cause u got bored ur only dress etc you buy more decent clothes cost arround 300 linden.

So my point here is that all other free games cost way more than the awesome 3dxchat so only by paying a small sub game cant go far all cost rises elctricity rents etc sub stays same n ppl dont spend more cause 3dxchat give all free hehe

how do u expect game invest more ? its a buisnesss :) not a church :)

anyway 

Alivia, there are now close to 4 times the amount of players as there was in 2014.

So compared to then there is close to 4 times the amount of money going to the devs, more if you include extra sales of gold.

Yet there is no more effort going into updates now than there was then, I would even say there is less.

So your theory on giving them more money will get us more back is wrong, history tells us that.

I can appreciate what you are trying to do, and even agree that what you think makes sense, but it has been proven that extra money means nothing in the way of getting more back.

Don't take this the wrong way, some of us really do like that you are trying to help improve things, and I have seen some of your ideas and liked them.

But you are wasting your time with thinking extra money will get us more, lots of us have thought that and learned differently.

Edited, well because I generalised again, it's late and I'm tired.

I mean, I ofcourse can appreciate her desire to make a game where we all spend our precious time a better place, but her ideas not just ridiculous, they can be really destructive for the quality of a game process if devs actually will decide to listen to her. Gladly, she gets almost no support in her ideas. It's probably mean and harsh of me to talk things like this, but well, let me say honest - my own well-being here, having a nice gameplay and healthy atmposphere of p2p game, not a f2p-market scrapyard in 3dx - is clearly more important for me than Alivia's feelings.

Yes I know what you mean, and is really why I am trying to explain things to her.

If the devs do what she says and start looking at ways to get more money from us like that.

Then it will actually more likely be worse for the game, we will be paying more and still getting nothing more back in return.

Which will have the reverse effect to what she is hoping for.

People will leave because of the extra costs and not getting anything in return, which has actually happened already.

And as there will very likely be nothing done in the way of making things progress faster, then the gains she is hoping for will not happen either.

I use to be the same and come in these forums saying much the same as she is, which is why I am trying to get her to see the reality of things.

I spent time learning about Unity and already knew a fair deal about the cost of servers.

After getting a fair idea of the actual costs involved and the time it takes to do things, I saw that what I thought was way off.

It's easy and seems common to think there is a lot more involved in supplying us with new stuff, but in reality when you understand the work involved you see they do not spend a lot of time in what they do.

But that is the devs choice, we have no idea why and likely never will know why they don't seem to want to employ extra staff or put in more time.

So what we need to do is to try make the best of what we have.

Try presenting ideas that will help with things that we can see lots of people don't like.

Try presenting ides that will cut the boredom out that I think everyone eventually gets to.

But as far as money goes, like in how much we all pay to play and how it can effect numbers in the game, I think if anything it needs to go the other way and cost less.