3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit)

Gizmo

✅ 64 bit client (the old 32 bit client will no longer be updated)

Unfair. I don't give a shit to a 64bits clients. My computer can deal with it. Some of my closest friends can deal with this. You gonna lose customer. More it is the MOST STUPID THING EVER as the memory leak is not fixed. You really make me laugh this time

Here's the thing, Gizmo does something that people have been asking for and guess what it's bitch and complain season once again. 

She threatens to quit 3DX every other week and so far that has not happened. It's not something anyone should be worried about or take seriously.

She threatens to quit 3DX every other week and so far that has not happened. It's not something anyone should be worried about or take seriously.

Who the fuck are you talking about?  I know who you are anyway, just one of your many accounts to come and have a go a people but I don't get sucked into your shit.

Adding: Keep it to the topic as it's about the release of the testing/beta 64 bit of 3DX.  No need to move the topic to something else as it happens far to much on here.

Edited by Mar Mohan

Who the fuck are you talking about?  I know who you are anyway, just one of your many accounts to come and have a go a people but I don't get sucked into your shit.

Meiling. It's clear as day right in the post.

Confident you have no idea who I am you paranoid nutter butter. Look into some cognitive behavioral therapy and anger management counseling.

Meiling. It's clear as day right in the post.

Confident you have no idea who I am you paranoid nutter butter. Look into some anger management counseling.

Shame they don't have a laughing as well as like.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Actually she only stated that they would lose customers not that she was leaving. ;)

I'd like to know a little more about this as well, but I assume it means that one can use an ogg encoder now instead of relying on mp3.  30% reduction in size (compared to mp3) for the same sound quality.  So depending upon your streaming service, i'm guessing it means that we can play much higher quality music at same bitrates.  I'm no expert, but that's my guess.

No clue about your spotify question, however.

The most differences between OGG-Vorbis and MP3 are License conditioned.

OGG-Vorbis is a OpenSource Freeware alternate to MP3.

OGG supports variable Bitrate and about this are more compression possible but OGG hasn't  more sound quality then MP3 :)

Before one week I got a new PC special for 3DXChat because of the performance lag :lol::rolleyes:

Please don't say the Rainbow drug Sky is also fixed with the new Unity Engine? ^^

Sounds like a good update! 32bit isn't up to date anymore. The support of modern CPU's comes like called in the right moment :)

Will try it tomorrow...

Well, the game runs better on all my machines and it even fixed the pink sky on my oldest machine, so all I can say is "good, better, best."

:huh::rolleyes:

Damn... The time now wasn't my best friend... :lol:

I thought really "after more as an year will this Rainbow Sky never be fixed" it was really the only one reason why I didn't play 3dx with my old Laptop^^

All was fine with them, 3DX did run with High Graphic Settings. But this Sky made me feel "the Laptop is too old and I need a new one" :rolleyes:

Peoples with 32 bits computer can't run it. 

You can run a 32 bits on a 64 bits but the reverse is not true. 

Not to be rude or anything.. But it doesn't cost much to get a 64bit system or a pc that can handle it.

If your friends could afford a subscription they can as well afford an upgrade.

we can no longer hack the color white so that its not grey.

Smh.. You know you are not supposed to actually "hack"? or even discuss hacks? This felt like someone playing a shooter game, and complains to the developers of the game that the auto_aim_bot_v2.12.exe is not working with their last update. Like if you know some tricks or a glitch that gives you a positive result that you or some others like.. keep it a secret for yourself.

Over my modest tenure in 3DXChat, I've heard a lot of people ragging about Gizmo for some brainless reason or another. I think the 391 version will shut them up once and for all. I installed it on my 10 year old 64 bit Windows 7 Pro and I'm completely impressed, especially in the World Editor. I have a 1.9 meg house that usually took between 3 to 5 minutes to load if it didn't crash the game first. Just as a test, I saved a current building project, loaded my house,and then left the WE and entered my house.All in less than a minute! There's no lag in the WE and the new cam actions are smooth and seamless. Well done Gizmo! This a keeper! Thank you.

Smh.. You know you are not supposed to actually "hack"? or even discuss hacks? This felt like someone playing a shooter game, and complains to the developers of the game that the auto_aim_bot_v2.12.exe is not working with their last update. Like if you know some tricks or a glitch that gives you a positive result that you or some others like.. keep it a secret for yourself.

oh give me a break LOL like 90% of the people here dont use the so called hack (for lack of a better word) DLL?? what rock are you living under???

Over my modest tenure in 3DXChat, I've heard a lot of people ragging about Gizmo for some brainless reason or another. I think the 391 version will shut them up once and for all. 

How naive lol. You really think people will stop whine about poses/clothes/tattoos/any other stuff because now they have good, high-performance client? For some time - probably (not all of them us tho haha, I am pretty sure some will still bitching), once and for all - nope.