3DXChat Community

Erotic Writings of Ranni

RanniAndrews

She teased him with her glances over their table, she knew that she was tempting the beast within band that was her purpose. She wished for him to lose control, to be shaking to his very soul with the desire to take her right there. When his eyes met hers she knew that her sensual teasing had gone a bit too far.She knew without being told that it was the end to their meal and slowly she rose from her seat following him out.

Not once on the ride home did he reach for her but she could see the white around his knuckles as he gripped the steering wheel tightly. He was on the very brink of his control and she bit her lip softly as the familiar warmth flooded between her thighs. Their small putting may be at its end but her night with him was just beginning. Smiling to herself she hurried inside when they arrived home and without hesitation she entered their room stripping the dress from her skin.

She felt as he walked up behind her pulling her long hair away from her shoulder. His breath caused her flesh to shiver as he gently kissed her neck, his hands sliding around to pull her flush against him. His fingers barely brushed the exposed skin of her flat stomach but it was as if her flesh burned. Leaning to whisper against her ear she shook at the words that fell from his lips....

“My little dove wishes to play tonight? Then Master shall indulge her needs.” Gone was the gentleman that sat across from her at dinner and now in his place was her Sir, the bearer of her every desire, of her every orgasm. She knew this game well and knew to remain silent. He would instruct her as to what she would do and her flesh broke out in chills as she released everything from her mind but for the thoughts of serving him in every way he desired.

He saw when she succumbed to his authority and walking her over to the bed, he had her kneel before him. The night was to be very long for her as her teasing had awoken the depriving of his darkness but he knew that his little pet craved this side of him and with a solicitous smirk on his sculpted lips he titled her head to watch as he lowered the zipper of his slacks. Her eyes glazed over with her need and one simple word flowed between them....”MINE”....

A gentle shiver worked its way down her spine as she leaned over the edge of the couch, her eyes fixed on his while he stood in the door, his hands crossed behind his back. She had done as ordered and stripped down to the silk lingeries she wore beneath her skirt and blouse. She knew what was coming and knew well what the held in his hands.She openly defied him to get him to punish her because she craved the connection that it would bring between them sexually.

Bowing her head in the submissive way that she knew he required she listened as the tap of his dress shoes brought him closer until her stood right beside her. First came his palm gently kneading the plump globe of her cheek then came the first swing of the belt he held. The sting sending every muscle in her body into an overdrive of sensation and biting her lips she held the whimper st bay. Slowly on an whispered exhale she gave what he required of her “one master”. Each pillowy cheek receives three stinging licks and she counts all six as her back bows slightly and her eyes water softly until the sound of the belt falling to the floor signals that she has survived her punishment.

Strong arms encircle her waist and she is drug back against his sullied chest. His breaths are ragged in her ear for she knows well he has been excited by seeing the crimson coloring to her plump bottom. The sound of his voice sent little electrical shocks straight to her core causing her to throb….”you did well my babygirl...I am proud of how you withstood your punishment” His hips presses into her from behind and she could feel the bulging thickness in his slacks and a soft simply stunning smile tugged at the corners of her lush lips because although she had to defy him to get punished now she would reap the rewards for her show of strength in indurement.

post-24436-0-20882500-1554422701_thumb.jpeg

“Tonight my pet we do something different” his words washed over her “we push you boundaries to their utmost limit…..you know your safeword?” She nods her head and he gently lifts her chin until her eyes meet his “I need you to say it babygirl.” Licking her dry lips she whispers “red sir” softly in reply and her eyes seemed to sparkle as she saw the approval in his.

“Strip and crawl on the bed, lay on your back and await my return” he commanded before stepping away from her and moving towards the door. She heard the soft click as it closed behind him and she made quick work of removing all items of clothing from her flushed skin. Crawling into the bed she lay there on her back in the middle of the black silk bedding and she could feel the steady rising of her chest as her breathing picked up, anxious nervousness running through her veins. She trusted her Master with everything but still a slight trepidation took root deep inside and she could not help but wonder what he intended to do to her.

Minutes later that seemed like hours to her, she heard the click of the door again as he entered. Walking over to her he held an array of items in his hands. Placing them meticulously on the bedside table she shivered slightly once again as he slid the silk mask over her eyes and she felt the leather straps placed around her hands which were then tied to the bedpost and a repeat to each of her ankles. “Tonight is a test...a test in controlling your bodies urges to release. To deny yourself the relief of erotic pleasure until commanded to give it to me. Do you understand my pet?” Just the sensual words had her wanting and she resisted the urge to fold her legs together from her splayed position. Realizing that he had requested an answer from her she quickly replied “yes sir” and that was all it seemed he was awaiting from her.

She felt the bulbous head of the vibrator as he pushed it into her slowly, stretching her warm folds around its thickness and she bit her lips to withstall the moan as she fought to lie still. The soft vibration was a simple torture and she knew it was far from where he wished her to be. The feel of his palm travelled up her leg to her inner thigh and just giving the barest of touches he caresses her hard little pearl making her hips buck in wanton need. Withdrawing from her she almost whimpered at the loss of his fingers. The mask covering her sight just made the experience all the more intense for she had no way of knowing what he would do next.

The vibrator hummed softly between her thighs as she felt the hot drops on her breast. The intense pain was brief but had her back arching and finally she broke her silence “Aahhhhhh”. Her arms jerked against the leather bindings and her legs tried with all their might to close but were forced to remain spread wide. “Where are you?” he asked in a commanding voice and she knew what he was inquiring about. Without hesitation she answered “yellow sir”. “Good girl” she heard as the thin straps of a flogger slapped across her chest. She was use to this form of play as they had often used it. The sensual sting always made her sir extremely pleased as her flesh would turn crimson. With each slap her thighs quaked, the need to find release claiming every vein in her body and the strength it took to hold off was almost unbearable.

Then came something completely new and it was almost to much. She felt the coldness against her nipple….an ice cube….he slowly but meticulously ran in in circles over her hardened nipple until it pearled almost painfully. She was withering against her bonds with the vibrator still pulsing deep inside her and soon she could not even recall what she was begging for but nonetheless she began chanting over and over again “please…..please sir...I need.” The soft whimpers filled the air and she almost cried with joy when she felt the vibrator removed. “I know what you need kitten and now I shall indeed give it to you but remember not until I say!”

Without hesitation he filled her in one thrust. Her ass jerked up off the bedding, her legs pulling against their restraints. Her head tilted back and her teeth sank into her lower lip breaking the skin. She was quivering with the need to succumb to her bodies demands but Sir was not ready to end her torture. He thrust into her harder over and over again, his hands cupping her stinging breast in each palm pulling her into each powerful drive of his hips and she was near unconscious with the erotic bliss that had consumed her. “Oooh goodddd!! Pleaseeee sir….I can’t control it anymore!!” Fearing she would come regardless she was trembling in her efforts to withhold what seemed so natural to her body. Finally she was given her reprieve as she felt his thickness pulsing inside her and he gave her the one command that she was desperate to fulfill “cum for me babygirl….give your daddy what he desires most!”

She felt the damn break and screamed at the same time her orgasm gripped her. Her sweetness fished out to bath his length and she could feel the warmth of his seed filling her womb at the same moment. A black void encased her and when finally she was able to think coherently again the blindfold and straps had been removed and he had her wrapped against his chest as he laid beside her. She had withstood all he had given her and a slow smile formed on her her cracked and dry lips as she felt his hand run softly along her side and he gently praised her…”well done my pet...well done indeed.”

post-24436-0-31514600-1554670410_thumb.jpeg

• 6 months later...

73903BB3-5D4E-4BCD-B0C5-DABE87D8BE1C.jpeg.676ceaf8e060c94d9853615ba93ee5ad.jpegHaven’t posted in a minute so here ya go😊

He leads her to the room, his hand wrapped around her slender one, his grip tight but not enough to inflict pain or stop her if she wished to get away. But she was not going anywhere was she...no she wanted this...needed this more than he could know.

The reddish light face off an eerie feeling to the room but not in the sense of fear. It was more a gentle warning that once one entered there was no going back. That the power has shifted without a single word being uttered and she shivered slightly as he walked her to the bed.

A gentle push to her shoulders let her know without one spoken word what he wanted and she laid herself on the bed. His fingers barely brushing against her head as he placed the silk over her eyes. Her breath caught in a slight pant, every sense heightened until she could not tell one from the other.

The sound of metal on metal reached her ears and then the coolness touched her wrists and ankles when he fastened the cuffs around them. Now...spread out and open for his view...she was completely vulnerable to him in every way.

Her mind races with different thoughts of what he will do to her now...will he hurt her and betray the trust she has allowed him?...will he draw her out of the shell she wraps herself in daily and make her beg for one more touch?...Oh how the anticipation of the unknown turns every inch of her flesh into a live wire waiting to explode...

That need...her need...his need for her...basic and extraordinary in one waiting for the eclipse of one single touch.

Edited by Ranni