Xizl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 11:28 PM

cause i realy dont see another way we get more decent clothes shoes tatoos etc 

if u have any idea please do tell lol

I have. Just make a clothes editor. Lack of ability for players to create clothes is a main reason why players don't create them, not the lack of ability to trade. 

• LovelyBritney, Anaganda and xdaxx like this

#22 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 02 April 2019 - 04:06 AM

Hold it, last time we used Hefty, what if we used Wimpy? Better yet paper towels! A dress made of paper towel!

#23 Makkye

Makkye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 02 April 2019 - 12:09 PM

i'm ok for a market in game for the peoples who like to crΓ©ate some clothes, i know there are.

but we already pay the game, some peoples pay by year, some by month, 20 euros i think, with this i can have new games all months on steam.

there are market often when it's a free to play.

I play sometimes a game on ps4, nebulla realms, it's a social game released in 2016, it's less beautiful than 3dx but there are 100x more clothes, lots of activities (bowling, billiards, karts race, shooting bow ......), lots of dances, clubs, beach, a room editor, some updates every month often...... and the game is FREE, just a market.

i think the dev of 3dx can do lot more really.

• Chilles and Aliviax like this

#24 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓡𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 β„‹π“ͺ𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts
  • Locationπ”Šπ”’π”―π”ͺπ”žπ”«π‘¦

Posted 02 April 2019 - 12:32 PM

Well a market for User created DLC's, why not and sounds good for me :)

The most gaming platforms has it and similar games too.

It doesn't mean that game updates need to pay separately.  Just for User created content would it be cool because there are ppl who spend a lot time for create content and there are also ppl who are to lazy for and they would prefer to pay good stuff.

But... For this we need firstly the possibility to create content, just the WorldEditor and user worlds are a bit less for a Marketplace  :lol: 

Well 3DXChat could host this Marketplace and get some Licence fee for each content. :)

• Aliviax likes this

#25 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in solar system

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:46 PM

Why am i against an ingame shop (taking apart that it's not how the game was think by the devs) :

Firstly, the only little advantage would be of course that there will be a lot of new clothes? poses? stuff for the rooms?

Unfotunately, this advantage would be overwhelmed (i think it's the right word) by a lot of biiig disadvantages :

- If someone make a clothing, pose or anything and have someone he/she don't like, this person will hardly obtain the stuff

- what if someone buy... hmmm... lets say a pose and partner with someone who don't have it ? Will it work ? Will devs need to create "micro servers" so the one having the newly buy pose can see only the ones having this pose too ? it seem complicated.

- and the worst (for us lesbians) if an ingame shop is made,only heteros will have poses as they will be more than lesbians. And don't tell "Naah, i'm sure there will be almost the same number for everyone" we all know this is not true. As exemples, Achat have an customer/online shop and 99,99% of the poses are heteros (unless they changed it but i don't think), and chathouse have also an online shop and 99,99999 % of the poses are hetero. I checked few weeks ago in a friend's computer and they have ONE lesbian pose.

#26 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,164 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 April 2019 - 08:15 AM

i stated many time in this thread that in game market is only for clothes n accesories lol ppl . Not for poses only clothes shoes etc

#27 LuluVamp

LuluVamp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 06:41 AM

game market is the very bad idea NEVER DO THIS

• MeiLing and Xizl like this

#28 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,164 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 07 April 2019 - 12:01 PM

game market is the very bad idea NEVER DO THIS

you say bad idea without give an explanation ? thats not even a argument hehe

why a dev in game market only for clothes n accesories is bad ?

#29 Xizl

Xizl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:52 PM

Btw, it always was interesting for me to know, how many of this (not so many) people who is into the ingame market would agree to have one, if for trading on it instead of xgold, which a lot of old players have decades of thousands for free, would be used new, deifferent currency? Not so much, huh? 

• ExHaran likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alivia, social

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users