3DXChat Community

InT'Sex by Cordelia

Cordelia

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Relaxing after work in SL....

sl_relaxing_at_desk.jpg

Now, why can't we have things like this (well, not necessarily exactly like this, lol) on our walls and floors in 3DXChat.

I know what you mean Cordelia, it would be ace if there was a lot more variety. That said I am supremely confident the masks, shelving, grand piano and desk were downloaded from a site under a licence intended for interior designers and building managers - not for a "designer" to make money from on Second Life. For example https://www.artek.fi/en/products/stool-60is a stool designed by Alver Aalto. If you scroll down there is a section called downloads where you can gain, I presume 3d files. Danish site https://hay.dk/en/contract/downloads provide their models - note it even says "download the texture files". I believe Second Life are covered by section 230 of the Communications Act. Not sure if 3dx woud be.

That said I share your hope and I agree whole heartedly with your general sentiment!

• 2 weeks later...

Bridget, being from Jersey and working in NYC, I can sympathize with the person you reference above.  Trump rarely paid what he owed  I can list many examples of how he scammed those who worked for him.  Your friend is right.  That apartment will never be built and for many reasons. 

Now I'm back here, I should really start my cartoon strip again but I've got the building bug.

I'm sure there are lots of things I can do to tidy it up but this is my first complex build, my PACGAL arcade game...
I tried to put in a lot of detail, which presents its own problems, with the layers that are generated, but I think it looks pretty good...
Lots of graphics
Flashing lights
Console
Coin box
Side table with beer and pizza

3dx-pac-gal-arcade-game.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a word from a long time friend to explain that someone has caused one of Cordelia's posts to be removed and her account to be suspended for a week. She has had no warning and no explanation.

She has asked me to say that this is the first time in her life that something like this has happened to her. However, I think it better that I not say what she would like to do with the rolled up Euro notes remaining from her subscription.

Just a word from a long time friend to explain that someone has caused one of Cordelia's posts to be removed and her account to be suspended for a week. She has had no warning and no explanation.

She has asked me to say that this is the first time in her life that something like this has happened to her. However, I think it better that I not say what she would like to do with the rolled up Euro notes remaining from her subscription.

It's sound like deja vu on my side...when mod decide to suspend account ,they never give us any explanation or warning ,you must contact customer support to find the reason why the account has been suspended,or take the sanction and let it go until the end of it.

I noticed since the RobT troll issues, they feel not to laught and take more actions against some posting.