3DXChat Community

How to find ur GF

Aliviax

You're all silly. Thinking that there's some big formula or secret of how to find a boyfriend or a girlfriend on 3dx. Truth is there is no secret ingredient. All you need is three things and you're guaranteed to succeed in starting a relationship both fake and real. 

1. Be Yourself: No snarky comments, no cheesy one-liners. Just say exactly how you feel. You can't get it wrong if its the truth. If the person doesn't like you for who you are then they're not "The One". 

2. Be Confident: Present yourself in a confident manner. It shows him or her that you're willing to go the extra mile to make them happy. Don't overdo it though, they might think you're creepy or overbearing. 

3. Be Polite: If you can't even do the first step, then don't bother. However, being respectful to the one you like goes a long way. Don't start a conversation where your brain is only thinking of getting laid. Building trust takes time and making a sexual comment right off the back doesn't set in the best impression. 

If you use these steps you'll be able to get yourself a great waifu. 

Well that made me laugh.  You said everyone was silly as there is no formula....and then went on to offer one.  Own goal there I think...unless you were deliberately being ironic.  :D  :P

I don't disagree with your formula though.

A man's most attractive features, imho, are intelligence, sense of humour, consideration for others, gentle confidence ....................................... and not the size of his knob. OMG who would think something that looks like a wrinkly turkey neck is attractive. Anyway it's what you do with it that counts, yeah.

A man's most attractive features, imho, are intelligence, sense of humour, consideration for others, gentle confidence ....................................... and not the size of his knob. OMG who would think something that looks like a wrinkly turkey neck is attractive. Anyway it's what you do with it that counts, yeah.

You left out physical attraction, that is more important than most people would admit. Though many people choose to not overvalue what's on the surface if there are a lot of good things underneath. Then again some people put too much value in it and many times the results can be rather poor. Some people are the full package, great looks and great personality and, like it or not, a lot of westernized culture caters to those types and they have a lot of advantages that people such as myself don't have. There is also sexual compatibility, or having a partner that is satisfying in bed, though for most people the importance of that will fade as the years go by.

Lucky for all of us, here on 3DX, we are all forever young cartoons in the best shape of our lives and legends in the sack.

Come on guys, be honest. What is the first thing you notice about somebody you fancy. For me it's maybe smile, eyes, manner - you know the things that convey something about the person. I'll quote something a good rl friend said about her husband the night they met 'he has the twinklyest blue eyes imaginable and a shang me now smile'.

A quick edit here - doesn't that kinda show a limitation of 3dxChat? Like no smiles. The thing we have to go on is a person's profile. A good profile tells you whether a person is worth getting to know or not. It's like your firstd impressions. Blank profile means blank person.

• 4 weeks later...

Lucky for all of us, here on 3DX, we are all forever young cartoons in the best shape of our lives and legends in the sack.

I’m certain this is over optimism. There will be good, bad and indifferent sexual partners in the game. We can’t all be ‘legends’.