3DXChat Community

How to find ur GF

Aliviax

meoww 

everyone 

as the title states im gonna talk about how to find ur long waited partner  :P 

So how ?

lemme say first that it might be a game but some real life principles also exist here 

example in real life a girl will never accept a guy that is bad dressed or look like he doesnt take care him self 

now u might wonder wth she talking about lol ..so lemme tell you  i see many guys run arround naked then they come talk to u ect 

ITS a Big  NO before u even come closer 

think about it u run here n there naked lol no girls will accept u 

also ur clothe choices ..even tho we dont have many clothe choices know how to dress n have a cool image  is a must 

i would never look a bad dressed guy ...why ? simple cause he might not look cool n nice clothe wise ...its very important to know how to dress :)

you might say its a game ...sure but if what we see isnt nice n we dont like it we will never date you :) same in real life .

if u say now ..come on  Alivia are u serious ? i will ask you do u date ugly avis n ugly dressed avis ? personaly i dont cause i dont like what i see :) 

so appearance is very very important  ;)  for the first step .

After the first impression on how you look etc comes the chat that will allow you to learn the said person you like n build an atmospere 

some might say its a sex game lol ...well you call this game whatever you want but if ur sloppy n dont know how to chat No gilrl will date you :)

lines like hi BB cold invites in appartments out of the blue ,sex refferences from the first talk ,love ur ass etc n many of that kind lines will get you no where :)

Girls have tons of opportunities to do what they want not to mention we wont die if we dont do sex there are more fun stuff that we do :)

so if u want to get close you need to know how to talk ,be smart , be funny ,be kind , be considerate.

So dont run arround naked it look so bad ,wear nice clothes combine them in a cool way ,choose nice colors ,take care ur self n ur appearance before u decide to talk to girls.

forgot to mention the ninja friend requests lol ...what you expect by sending a ninja out of the blue friend request ?

No one will accept that  lol...why accept a friend request if said person hasnt spoke a single word why lol  

last ...READ profiles so you get some hints and start a conversation ,trust me it will also save you time ..cause for example if u dont read profiles u might hitting on girl that is married or whatever .

Hope i helped you a lil :)

muacks 

Personally I find more important what he tells me first in chat and how he approaches rather than his looks.

Example:

yesterday I met a guy at Fresco's who's first lines were: "Hi, I'm a little horny :) Have you seen my pic on my profile ?" referring to a picture of a huge cock...

(I doubt it was his, but it was definitely huge ;) )

Even the best looks can't make up for this kind of idiotic statement...

And all this is also available for women :D.

I would not stay in touch with a woman who would come to, let say the sin club, and that the first words are "hi cutie,i'm horny do you want to do me ?" :D

This is most likely not a woman. Everyone that cant figure this out, shouldnt complain about beeing fooled later on.

Personally I find more important what he tells me first in chat and how he approaches rather than his looks.

Example:

yesterday I met a guy at Fresco's who's first lines were: "Hi, I'm a little horny :) Have you seen my pic on my profile ?" referring to a picture of a huge cock...

hehe very true :)

I would not stay in touch with a woman who would come to, let say the sin club, and that the first words are "hi cutie,i'm horny do you want to do me ?" :D

as nikki said no woman will ever tell u this hehehe

as nikki said no woman will ever tell u this hehehe

I have to interject and say almost no man, outside of this game, would say those things to a woman either. I have been on this earth over 40 years and I cannot even make a guess of how many friends I have had or social situations I have been in, even where guys were totally wasted drunk or high, and I have NEVER heard a single one of my guy friends ever say something anywhere close to this. Not even once.

Getting back to 3DX, I have had women say things similar to this to me. They were actual real women that I spoke to outside of the game too. Granted, it was never the first topic of discussion in meeting them, that would definitely be very suspect, so I partly agree. It was always after I had known them at least for a short time and already had several conversations with them. As for men speaking that way on 3DX, well yes, it happens non-stop.

--> talk is a priority, it's not a market place where people can just " cold and if lucky get someone " 

give that advice to men you see in game

As long as peeps keep hosting NO CHAT (COLDS OK) Rooms this wont happen ever. Thus it is beyond me what turns people on exactly by having mute pose-swap sex.

Example:

Lol, there was a lot of them around.

I use to answer them with, " Oh I see, you are letting me know you're just a big dick".

Lol, there was a lot of them around.

I use to answer them with, " Oh I see, you are letting me know you're just a big dick".

Hahah, bet I'm the bitch then lol

Told him his cockhead was probably bigger than his brains...

As long as peeps keep hosting NO CHAT (COLDS OK) Rooms this wont happen ever. Thus it is beyond me what turns people on exactly by having mute pose-swap sex.

Perhaps we could capture one of these members, catalogue their gender, tag them with a monitoring device and release them back into the wild, then study their behavior. For science.

• 2 weeks later...

Truth, how to find a GF, BF or FF, STOP FUCKEN LOOKING. Go on the game to have a good time talk with people if one of the catches your eye let him or her know, in time you will know if you found what you wanted in your heart to find eventually. But if you go hunting, well you will scare away the fish, which will lead to frustration, the you will go on WC and vent your anger and take up valuable Spam Tank space or angel poopie space. Which will piss people off because you will be bitching and they can not see angel poopie..

When you have fun and not really care to look you may attack someone you like with your natural personality versus the unnatural nature one gets when hunting for a mate. You know, club in one hand, BO under the pits, drool with bloodshot eyes, sight unbecoming. So like a pair of lost keys, stop looking, have fun and discover the night. Who knows maybe just maybe the one you were looking for was right next to you, standing in line hoping you would get a clue. Like the keys you could not find and your searched everywhere just to realize they were in your pants..

Be honest and upfront on what you want from a relationship, including but not limited to your gender and such as some don't like the fact it's not a male or female when they claim to be, don't post pictures that aren't you and so on.

Remember you pay your subscription not anyone else.

You don't have to fuck everyone in game nor should it be expected of you.  If someone gives you an attitude or makes comments to you and yes some do as it's happened to me and others, I simply stated I don't have to fuck everyone just because it's a sex game, it's my choice on who I fuck or don't.  I simply remind them that I pay my subscription not them.

Put yourself first as some will put you second to what they want, if that makes you a bitch or asshole, better to know now than later, if you get an attitude for it and yes you will get one for it, I simply tell them to fuck off and remind them they don't pay my subscription.

You can be dishonest and deceptive, including your gender, claim to be anyone you want and use whatever pictures you feel like(within legal limits). There is not much difference. Remember you pay for your subscription and not anyone else. They call that catfishing. Two people are to blame when it happens, if you consider it something bad. The perpetrator and also the perceived victim, who is just as guilty for setting themselves up for something like that to happen, especially in this environment.

It has to be mentally and emotionally exhausting for people who keep trying to swim upstream of this reality on 3DX. No idea how they keep going. I would end up turning into a very jaded, bitter, paranoid, neurotic and angry mess. Oh never mind, that’s what already happens to them. Carry on.

If one reads my profile you may think i am the last to make a comment here.  For the most i agree with RobPathfinder.  Dont go looking just try to  have fun.  Consider this for the most part you are not going to have an off line relationship with someone here its unrealistic.  Even if you are for the most just being yourself on here and hoping to find those that are doing the same thats perfectly fine.  But be an avid profile reader, look for like tastes but still in the end it may be a girl it may be a guy behind the avatar but unless your planning on real life encounters isnt it the personality they project on here that kept you talking and whatever past the first 20 minutes, does gender matter that much to your ego you have to know.  What if its going to bend your noodle so much dont go looking for those answer.  I am sure some i have encountered here playing women have been guys behind the avatar but i can except that i just dont ask but then again i dont ever plan on offline encounters.  Sure there are real people behind the avatars and i am polite to most and have been verbally attacked by some all for just being in the same room, oh sorry started getting off topic.  Basically Don't ask don't tell yeh i know sounds old but in here it works for me.

You make excellent points TheDonald. The biggest and best thing you can do in-game is just be nice to people and treat them with respect, no matter what your identity and gender. If you do that, it should be enough and your real identity is not important here. That has it's limits and ends the moment you try to manipulate someone into something beyond the game as far as a relationship. Anything short of that, everyone has to be responsible for their own emotions and feelings, and that includes considering we are all real people behind the keyboard and monitor.

When someone falls head over heels in their mind and heart for someone on this game, from experiences only within the game and not outside of it, then they have some serious emotional and mental issues to begin with.

When it plays out and they find out the person they have been speaking to is not the same as the persona they portrayed on the game, and get devastated by this, most of the issue is with them, not the person who deceived them. It becomes so exhausting when people demand other people be responsible for their own emotional well-being. That would be ok if you ar a helpless infant, but at this stage in your life you should be adult enough to take responsibility for yourslef and not shift all the blame for things that happen to you on someone else when it is also, and probably mostly, your fault.

The label of being a victim should be reserved for actual victims, not for people who cheapen what those people go through and discredit it by referring to themselves as victims as a result of their own irresponsible behavior. It disgusts me when I see players who repeatedly do that on a regular basis, it makes me wonder how they would respond if they were actually a real victim of something in life that was not a direct result of their own reckless decisions and behavior.

What is even worse is when these concocted fake victims use that as an excuse and a mandate to attack other players in the game making them even worse then their imagined perpetrators.

You're all silly. Thinking that there's some big formula or secret of how to find a boyfriend or a girlfriend on 3dx. Truth is there is no secret ingredient. All you need is three things and you're guaranteed to succeed in starting a relationship both fake and real. 

1. Be Yourself: No snarky comments, no cheesy one-liners. Just say exactly how you feel. You can't get it wrong if its the truth. If the person doesn't like you for who you are then they're not "The One". 

2. Be Confident: Present yourself in a confident manner. It shows him or her that you're willing to go the extra mile to make them happy. Don't overdo it though, they might think you're creepy or overbearing. 

3. Be Polite: If you can't even do the first step, then don't bother. However, being respectful to the one you like goes a long way. Don't start a conversation where your brain is only thinking of getting laid. Building trust takes time and making a sexual comment right off the back doesn't set in the best impression. 

If you use these steps you'll be able to get yourself a great waifu.