3DXChat Community

About Account

SweetHeather

Okay so when I prompted a subscription issue before I paid. I was told if I signed up with the same email I'd have everything back. Reply was exactly this:

"Hey SweetHeather,

Just use your email when ordering to keep your account.

Thanks for your message!

-- 
Best regards,
SexGameDevil Team"

So I go ahead and do just that with the same email and paid for it. To only find out using the same email produced a fresh account with no SweetHeather, contacts, gifts etc. And I wrote back about this issue. And that message has yet to be even replied to. Essentially was lied to and signed up again. And some users stated that accounts that were old were deleted to free up usernames. If this is true most games/social sites do not delete old accounts. They will often go into a backup cache. And any user wanting a certain name thats currently not active makes a petition to free the name. Though even doing this the freed name doesn't have that account or character removed. Simply renamed (This is done so old members can pick up where they left off). Though I would like if my old information is there as told to me, that it be put back into my account. Thank you.

Was off for a while due to real life, but I'm back.

P.S. Should not tell people they'd have their accounts back when paying for it, if they won't. (If that statement I heard from other users is true.) I'll still keep it regardless as I missed some here just .. ya.

There was big error few weeks ago where old accounts (1+year) were supposed to be purged.

However 2 things happened

1) it was bugged and deleted accounts inactive just 2 months ago ... totally stupid

2) it caused large mess on forums and that "feature" was disabled

I have no idea what you can do about it... I am sorry.

There was big error few weeks ago where old accounts (1+year) were supposed to be purged.

However 2 things happened

1) it was bugged and deleted accounts inactive just 2 months ago ... totally stupid

2) it caused large mess on forums and that "feature" was disabled

I have no idea what you can do about it... I am sorry.

if riela can't help u it's the end of the world D:

Well that could explain why its gone but hope Gizmo or someone might be able to restore it. If not just have to start fresh. Though seeing first. If its really gone ah well. -hugs for the replies-

While a backup cache is what most places do with older accounts, this company still can do whatever it feels is required. So that was more of a suggestion. For those curious a backup cache just pushes a old account into compressed storage. Which can be found in various places like MySpace,FaceBook,Google, (Any Blizzard game its why if you look up a old character it will say cached.), Second Life, IMVU, well you get it most businesses in one way or another employ this approach. Its just a kinder way to say welcome back and "we left everything as you had it".

Well if your character name has disappeared from your friends friendlists that would confirm that your account was indeed deleted.

Though, if you used the exact same email and your character ain't there that kind of confirms it as well.. :o

Its kind of hard to believe they would just completely delete them without putting them in a cache for a year or so but never know.. Its not really a professional game yet :P

Hope they can restore it for you, but even if they can't its not that big of a deal right :3

Well if your character name has disappeared from your friends friendlists that would confirm that your account was indeed deleted.

Though, if you used the exact same email and your character ain't there that kind of confirms it as well.. :o

Its kind of hard to believe they would just completely delete them without putting them in a cache for a year or so but never know.. Its not really a professional game yet :P

Hope they can restore it for you, but even if they can't its not that big of a deal right :3

Huggles sweety not so much .. still never a reply from a dev here or email. Would have been at least nice to get something but its simple enough it doesn't really matter. Though acknowledgement of being told something falsely by one of the devs would be still considerate. Ended up getting that from the users instead. And they should not tell future people that reply. It was the main reason I had gone ahead with the 6 month payment. I only shrug it off now since its already paid. Would it have affected the purchase at the time, yes.