13 replies to this topic

#1 danididit

danididit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 04:23 PM

I kinda liked and now miss how the pubic hair was when 388 came out. I like the darker fuller look but I also think they're should be a slider for it to make it darker/lighter as well as a color option so the curtains match the carpet or if someone wants to get really wild and dye their pubic hair!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Leeloo, Veronique, Malvasiah and 8 others like this

#2 Malvasiah

Malvasiah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 March 2019 - 05:01 PM

I totally agree! The darker and denser pubic hair that came with 388 was one of the few good things about that update. I am very sad it dissapeared again...

• Veronique, Vampixie, AceXx and 3 others like this

#3 Vampixie

Vampixie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationDrakulon

Posted 08 March 2019 - 06:05 PM

I totally 100% agree... can we has a slider and option to colour like eyebrows/eyelashes?

• Cordelia, Veronique, AceXx and 2 others like this

#4 Veronique

Veronique

� Member of FoA MC �

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 07:06 PM

*signed

• AceXx and danididit like this

#5 sputnik

sputnik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 07:59 PM

Yep, I liked the darker, fuller pubic hair  .... would be nice if it was an option, but this is not a complaint .... just saying :)

• Veronique and danididit like this

#6 xMaceyx

xMaceyx

You gonna eat that?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:04 AM

Been asking for the ability to colour pubic hair for years....so dont hold your breath on that one.

#7 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:09 AM

I kinda liked and now miss how the pubic hair was when 388 came out. I like the darker fuller look but I also think they're should be a slider for it to make it darker/lighter as well as a color option so the curtains match the carpet or if someone wants to get really wild and dye their pubic hair!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

They now have a slider for male eyebrows to lighten or darken so they can definitely do this.

#8 LaraF

LaraF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 02:27 PM

i fully agree with all these proposals, especially a slider would be great. But in addition i would like to have some pubics a little more neatly trimmed, the most look rather rough cut.

• Veronique likes this

#9 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 03:15 PM

They need many more choices for both men and women, don't forget a lot of guys get into hairy women, where is the huge bush for those guys? Both sexes need like 12 choices each. While we're on hair, guys need chest hair at least, if not snail-trail choices and even arm and leg hair.

• Veronique, Vaughan_Rarius, SusanLouisa and 1 other like this

#10 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 03:16 PM

they need to make the new afro in a micro version and then use it as a new female pubic hair option.

• SusanLouisa likes this

#11 LaraF

LaraF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 03:35 PM

i fully agree with all these proposals, especially a slider would be great. But in addition i would like to have some pubics a little more neatly trimmed, the most look rather rough cut.

235c27754e6067d6b5b38af1011220ed29e0a206

• danididit likes this

#12 danididit

danididit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 05:50 PM

They need many more choices for both men and women, don't forget a lot of guys get into hairy women, where is the huge bush for those guys? Both sexes need like 12 choices each. While we're on hair, guys need chest hair at least, if not snail-trail choices and even arm and leg hair.

Yes I would love to see chest hair on men.. arms and legs too.. I love guys with a little hair on them.. better facial hair options for men would be nice to see too.. a nice full beard (not that Santa Claus one) is nice too

• Rockster and Vaughan_Rarius like this

#13 SusanLouisa

SusanLouisa

MrsBrandiWineRarius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • LocationBlowing Bubbles

Posted 11 March 2019 - 04:21 AM

Rockster you get the final laugh of the day award.  Thank you! hahahahaha

• Rockster likes this

#14 Xizl

Xizl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 10:43 AM

Would be nice if public hair were a little higher when you toggle penis on a female character, so there would be some pubic hair above cock. Yes I know that with some options a bit of hair will be above the dick, but it's really a very small amount. 

• danididit likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users