Photo

Attention!!! cumshot !!!

cumshot update patch sperm girl male save 3dx

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Poll: cumshot (61 member(s) have cast votes)

return the old cumshot?

1. YES! return the old jet of sperm flying on the face (spraying)patch 0-387 (38 votes [62.30%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 62.30%

2. NO! I like the new sperm jet (worm) patch 388+ (23 votes [37.70%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.70%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Phoenixsong

Phoenixsong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 06:59 PM

Wild Life aint an online game though 

no futas either, where would you hang out it was an online game?

#22 Yvonny

Yvonny

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʀᴏsᴇ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 March 2019 - 07:25 PM

no futas either, where would you hang out it was an online game?

IDK WHY YOU GOTTA TAKE IT TO A MORE PERSONAL LEVEL . I JUST SAID ITS NOT AN ONLINE GAME , SO I DONT SEE YOUR POINT IN WHAT YOU ARE SAYING SINCE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ..

#23 Phoenixsong

Phoenixsong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 08:09 PM

IDK WHY YOU GOTTA TAKE IT TO A MORE PERSONAL LEVEL . I JUST SAID ITS NOT AN ONLINE GAME , SO I DONT SEE YOUR POINT IN WHAT YOU ARE SAYING SINCE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ..

because I don't like you, but you are right, i went to their web site and i didn't see anything about that game being an online kind of thing, it's just a one player rpg.

#24 Yvonny

Yvonny

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʀᴏsᴇ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 March 2019 - 08:14 PM

WELL GOOD TO KNOW YOU DON´T LIKE ME , IF I JUST KNEW WHO YOU ARE ......THEN I COULD APOLOGIZE , IF I DID SOMETHING  WRONG  

#25 Xizl

Xizl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 08:37 PM

Personally, I think they are just trying to save time in the future, when they only have to color it yellow (oh, and add a new button too) ;)

haha would be lovely <3

• Cordelia and Anong like this

#26 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,165 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 09 March 2019 - 05:49 AM

WELL GOOD TO KNOW YOU DON´T LIKE ME , IF I JUST KNEW WHO YOU ARE ......THEN I COULD APOLOGIZE , IF I DID SOMETHING  WRONG  

Never apologize for who you are. Keep dreaming

• Xizl likes this

#27 Coldheart

Coldheart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 08:26 AM

One thing I have to say is the title of this topic reminds me of something I might yell to a girlfriend when I was in college during a blowjob. The other thing is, this might not be the popular opinion, but I like the new cum shot animation. It is somewhat difficult to see in the night setting, I will admit that, but otherwise it is great.

#28 Phoenixsong

Phoenixsong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 08:34 AM

Never apologize for who you are. Keep dreaming

don't like you either, time to go get on the game and have some fun with the new cum shots

#29 KimmyFox

KimmyFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:30 AM

Think new texture looks much more realistic than old sprinkler stuff, but I can see that it may feel much less messy and way it jets out might not to be for all to like. So wouldn't be against adjusting it if developers feel they're willing to do it in another hotfix, but honestly don't want the old version back that looked more like small cylinders being sprayed around.

• MeiLing likes this

#30 Anong

Anong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:27 AM

most disturbs me that I could see with the old cum animation exactly when my opposite came on when this happened inside...( in real life I get yes also with if one cums)...

with the new one I just don't notice any more because the animation doesn't show it visibly.  

that would have to be changed.

• BJCummings likes this

#31 Wizard

Wizard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 02:38 PM

seems Gizmo dont give a shit about the cumshots more. we have to used to that grandpa style male cumshot that also barely visible in most light conditions....

• Anong likes this

#32 Coldheart

Coldheart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:08 PM

exactly!
This is what the current offer is supposed to look like. I played the test version of "wild life", and as soon as they finish their project and solve the optimization problem, my favorite game (3dxchat) will have problems. if everything stays the same as it is now. it is obvious.

I joined this project’s patreon to sample the game. I have a decent, admittedly older, non-gaming computer and it was almost completely unplayable for me.

So anyone with big plans for jumping off the 3dx ship and moving to Wild Life, be aware you better have a higher end new gaming computer to even be able to play it and also be aware that it is not a game that includes any online play. You will only be able to participate as a single player, even after the game is released, just a “heads up.”

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cumshot, update, patch, sperm, girl, male, save 3dx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users