3DXChat Community

HotFix Didn't help Plastics/Mirror

xDEAx

Not sure if by a mistake the same thing loaded and renamed but the plastics are the same We have no change. It still has the metal gritty grain look really want the old sleek contemporary mirror back. and TBH before that huge 5 day Patch we all held out of the game and came back and out mirror look was Bright white. when they fixed it. It is still not the same as we originally had If you look close can see like a gridline pattern or tiny squares the very original Mirro was totally sleek I know had my face in it enough as that is all I work with.

Yeah, mirror is extremely blurry it doesn't reflect anything with somewhat noticeable features, but then again it does show much of anything at all if you don't have reflections turned on in settings.

User Worlds do not provide a mirror with realtime planar reflections.

Not sure if by a mistake the same thing loaded and renamed but the plastics are the same We have no change. It still has the metal gritty grain look really want the old sleek contemporary mirror back. and TBH before that huge 5 day Patch we all held out of the game and came back and out mirror look was Bright white. when they fixed it. It is still not the same as we originally had If you look close can see like a gridline pattern or tiny squares the very original Mirro was totally sleek I know had my face in it enough as that is all I work with.

Please use "New Glossy Plastic" material instead a "Mirror". This is renaming.