Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 02:44 PM

OMG it is even worse :(

THATS AAAAWFULLLLL

I suggest to take a look at Achat.

It is kind of outdated but the poses are much better and the possibilities when it comes to topics around "cum" are even better.

Why one has to destroy things which worked?

• OliU, Takisa, Rodin and 2 others like this

#22 meilyn

meilyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 02:57 PM

Have to add: and my friend still has the black face bug, what did you fix?

• Anong likes this

#23 Abbey

Abbey

𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 ♔ 𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom ✿

Posted 05 March 2019 - 09:03 PM

The big pixels squares falling cumshot made me laugh, it is so out of place in the game. There is something terribly wrong with quality control.

If you zoom in and watch the animation you can actually see the giant square paintbrush that was used to create this animation.

• OliU, Takisa, Rodin and 1 other like this

#24 Balamut

Balamut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 06:52 PM

Most of the players like cool graphics, but if the quality of the graphics falls, how will 3dxchat differ from other projects? graphics and animation is 3dx only advantage over competitors. otherwise (poses, clothes, hairstyles, etc) he loses.

and Lisa said: "Cumshots are more beautiful than ever!". gg guys.

and before that, girls didn’t give me sex, but now total celibacy, because they don't want to see "it" on their breasts and face.

blyat...

#25 Anong

Anong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:45 PM

in know i repeat!

GIZMO !!!!

PLEASE  GIVE US BACK THE OLD CUMSHOT ANIMATION

#26 Balamut

Balamut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 09:34 PM

It seems people like everything in this update. they continue to play forum games and etc.
and it does not matter that in this update we were given things of poor quality. and Lisa said that everything is fine. so passive community.

• Anong likes this

#27 Takisa

Takisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationRussian

Posted 06 March 2019 - 09:39 PM

It is necessary to cum on the face one who approved such a cumshot. Let him look closer)))

• Balamut and Anong like this

#28 Rodin

Rodin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts
  • LocationWorld Editor

Posted 06 March 2019 - 09:58 PM

It seems people like everything in this update. they continue to play forum games and etc.
and it does not matter that in this update we were given things of poor quality. and Lisa said that everything is fine. so passive community.

Since I am here this community has said it all..always...straight and honest what would be better and what is nod good! You play a Game and this Forum has his own "Games" they are also sharing what they like, sharing there builds for free, sharing their experiences and playing this "Games" here like "Change one Word" or "Ban the Person above you" because it is a part of having just simply "Fun" always !!!! 

You should read all before you judge here 

• Leeloo likes this

#29 Balamut

Balamut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:18 PM

Since I am here this community has said it all..always...straight and honest what would be better and what is nod good! You play a Game and this Forum has his own "Games" they are also sharing what they like, sharing there builds for free, sharing their experiences and playing this "Games" here like "Change one Word" or "Ban the Person above you" because it is a part of having just simply "Fun" always !!!! 

You should read all before you judge here 

you're right, the fun is much more important than the fact that under the guise of updating the game (for which we pay) we are given a pixel shit. and it only bothers 15-20 people. but since you are here, it is very important to me. Forget about the update, play on forum.

#30 Balamut

Balamut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:37 PM

and I just want the community to be more active, and not allowed to feed himself with shit. the more people say that cumshot looks like minecraft, the more likely that Gizmo will return cumshot that was before(i hope).

#31 Vampixie

Vampixie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationDrakulon

Posted 06 March 2019 - 11:15 PM

And the lo-res socks now... and the awful looking lipstick that also looks lo-res... the 'cum' just looks like tapioca and it's a huge turn off.

This update should never have seen the light of day, and the 'hot-fix' only fixed a few of the problems... not all have been addressed... (what a shocker)

• Balamut and Anong like this

#32 AvatarDor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 March 2019 - 11:54 AM

Add me to the list of those who want the old cumshot-animations and faces back, please!

Still no real improvements after hotfiix No. 2., I think...

• Balamut likes this

#33 xdaxx

xdaxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationWhere I need to be

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:25 PM

I think I agree.  Betty just confirmed to me that my snakes have turned into worms now.

Add me to the list of those who want the old cumshot-animations and faces back, please!

Still no real improvements after hotfiix No. 2., I think...

• Balamut likes this

#34 meilyn

meilyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 05:50 PM

I just tried the next cum update.

awful

• Anong likes this

#35 Balamut

Balamut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 08:34 PM

I just tried the next cum update.

awful

and nobody cares

• Anong likes this

#36 Anong

Anong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 March 2019 - 11:59 PM

GIZMO !!!!

PLEASE  GIVE US BACK THE OLD CUMSHOT ANIMATION

anyone who wants to go back to the old animation should download

the following picture in profile and go on strike

streikdck0q.png

#37 Yagi

Yagi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill

Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:00 PM

I actually completely agree with this. Not only was the texture prior to this one better looking, but Gizmo had finally, finally, FIIIIIIIIIIIIINALLY fixed the damn clipping problem, where the cum would just spray out everywhere when you cum inside your partner. He had fixed it so that the cum would drip vertically from the hole instead. But now that same problem is back, with these weird milky tapeworm snakes. Please bring back that other texture and the clipping fix, the milky tapeworm snakes are just weird.

#38 DetoxDave

DetoxDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSouth East England

Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:14 PM

and nobody cares

You might not care, my friend, it would appear that some people do, to the extent they believe it worth posting about.

It seems to me that one of the things people are asking for is greater realism. While the issue of cum shots doesn’t greatly concern me I agree that greater realism is worth striving for. Don’t we all want the game to improve in ways that make our own game play better?

#39 Balamut

Balamut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 04:15 PM

You might not care, my friend, it would appear that some people do, to the extent they believe it worth posting about.

It seems to me that one of the things people are asking for is greater realism. While the issue of cum shots doesn’t greatly concern me I agree that greater realism is worth striving for. Don’t we all want the game to improve in ways that make our own game play better?

let's not talk about realism. or do you think that the ideal female body is realistic? or maybe you want to see ugly sagging breasts? let's add cellulite and fat for more realism. or add big and ugly pussy lips. You'd be surprised, but this is also realistic. Yes, you are right, this game needs realism.

lol blyat.

#40 DetoxDave

DetoxDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSouth East England

Posted 16 March 2019 - 07:32 PM

I don’t know about you, but wouldn’t you say relationships occur because people accept each other for who they are. Appearance is only part of it. I think wormy cum could be a bit off putting, and that is what people are posting about.
  • Xizl likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users