Gizmo.

P L E A S E 

give us back the old cumshots animation

the new ones look creepy, a total turning off, they look like 
 white snakes come out of the penis (or pussy) - that looks so stupid
that I am missing the words - and a little less after that on the face 
would also be better

PLEASE  GIVE US BACK THE OLD CUMSHOT ANIMATION

Animation is only a half of the problem. It also looks incredibly ugly on the skin. I seriously don't understand what the point in changing things that already work pretty good instead of adding new things, when 3dx lack so much nice stuff.

i have been here just shy of 4 years and its always been this way :(

OH NOOOO, they messed it up again!

This cum-thing or whatever it is, looks really unhealthy. I'm wondering if they never have seen this in nature?
The cumshot is a joke, it has about as much power as of a 90-year-old grandpa. And the sperm on the skin looks like the bubonic plague!

Please give us back the old Cumshot animation, it wasn't good, but it was ok so far.

I can not and will not do this to any woman here!

Can we just get a new cumshot pose all together? I mean cum on (no pun intended). First they fade it away so its barely visable, now it looks like a guy is pissing on me that has gonorrhea. Any one ever play chathouse roulette? Something like their cumshot would be nice. Or even better yet, just use the one they used in Juliet sex session!

Not only that i had to change my face away from No 1, it looked awfull with the big pouting lips.

I'm disgusted about that new Cum-Animation, it looks so bad, NO guy is allowed to cum on me, until this is fixed. I mean it!

Liza and Gizmo, you do your job so well on 3dx, but why do you do such experiments again and again?

Experimentation is fine BUT tha decision on quality control is comedic. This boasts as having tha finest Graphics in tha genre and ah cant understand how certain tings implimented pass quarantine. This must be an early April Fools Joke coz tha ability to get so much wrong is makin mah tummy cramps up and ah get splinters from all dis rolling on tha floor. Ah support tha Devs ah do ah do but ill also let em have eet when they try to force us to eat a Big Turd Sammer.

Most of the players like cool graphics, but if the quality of the graphics falls, how will 3dxchat differ from other projects? graphics and animation is 3dx only advantage over competitors. otherwise (poses, clothes, hairstyles, etc) he loses.

and Lisa said: "Cumshots are more beautiful than ever!". gg guys.

and before that, girls didn’t give me sex, but now total celibacy, because they don't want to see "it" on their breasts and face.

blyat...