3DXChat Community

TEST SERVER REOPENING FOR PR( SUGGESTION)

Aliviax

In game unlimited no credit card commitment, free and no commitment free look. Movement restricted to some type of moderated 3DX night club, welcome center - or replace Saloon with old 3DX beach and use that for events. Sex animations disabled, world chat disabled, and PM's disabled. Local chat only. Automatic word filter kick script - Three kicks equals ban. Planned monthly events with potential to win free months membership.

Ability to click on some prop - maybe an ATM that when clicked links to sign-up page and lifts restrictions upon logging back in.

Edit: Moderation: If 3DX doesn't have staff to cover paid company moderation, then application based moderation with moderators being 'paid' a percentage of each sign up during their shift to occur.

The purpose of a weekend per month test server opening is for ppl to try the game for prmotion reasons ...if we disable all u say nothing for new players to see lol

So 1 weekend per month full access to game so ppl can see the game that said weekend

its very simple those new players that will try the game in that server or in a part of our physical server will not have to do anything with us unless we go there so it has more population to help process :)

Yes you right. we don't need new players, we don't need the development of the game. oh god, there may be trolls among the new players. but ... in which online game are there no trolls? and why i don't care about trolls and the ignore function works for me?
I'm sad to talk about it, but if everything remains as it is, the game will die.
for interest, count the approximate online players (I think 500-600, I'm an optimist), x $ 20 (maximum subscription price) we get $ 12,000 (actually, the amount is less). subtract the cost of server maintenance, taxes, rent / maintenance of the office, the salaries of employees and etc. Don't forget that the developers also want to make a profit. how much is left for develop? I really hope that i’m wrong, and developers are much better off. but we all see reality.
you still don't want new players?
(Google Translate)

It's not only about trolls among new players. It's about every piece of trash who had desire to troll and abuse people, but were afraid to do so because of possibility of their accont banned. They will just register new free account and do all they want. Now some hardcore trolling is "entertainment" only for people who either ready to lost their account or can troll softly without actually straight breaking the rules. You played on test server? I did. Yes it was fun, but amount of naked wankers, abusive idiots and trash talk in world chat - if you think that there is a lot of it on live server, you just have not seen how much of this were on test one. And I have no problems with opening test server once in a month or a few months for PR purposes, but letting all this people play on main server? No, I don't want it. Or at very least disable the ability to use local and world chats for them. 

And it's very strange way to calculate the amount of money earned by multiplying amount of player online on the cost of montly subsription. In one hour - it's one 500 people, 6 hours later - it's mostly other 500 people. Most people not even playing everyday. So total amount of playerbase is A LOT more than amount of online players in exact moment.

And no, I don't say that game don't need PR, but I just don't agree with such a radical ways of PR like opening live servers for free players without any restrictions except of time. 

The purpose of a weekend per month test server opening is for ppl to try the game for prmotion reasons ...if we disable all u say nothing for new players to see lol

So 1 weekend per month full access to game so ppl can see the game that said weekend

its very simple those new players that will try the game in that server or in a part of our physical server will not have to do anything with us unless we go there so it has more population to help process :)

The costs of a test server for a free look would be prohibitive particularly on a monthly bases for just a couple days and would never happen.  It would run over a thousand a month US  minimum - and closer to $2000 - $3000 with bandwidth costs.  You go to that expense you might as well leave it open perpetually as the costs have already been paid.

Better a long term cost effective tease and one that limits legal liability concerning minors.

It's not only about trolls among new players. It's about every piece of trash who had desire to troll and abuse people, but were afraid to do so because of possibility of their accont banned. They will just register new free account and do all they want. Now some hardcore trolling is "entertainment" only for people who either ready to lost their account or can troll softly without actually straight breaking the rules. You played on test server? I did. Yes it was fun, but amount of naked wankers, abusive idiots and trash talk in world chat - if you think that there is a lot of it on live server, you just have not seen how much of this were on test one. And I have no problems with opening test server once in a month or a few months for PR purposes, but letting all this people play on main server? No, I don't want it. Or at very least disable the ability to use local and world chats for them. 

And it's very strange way to calculate the amount of money earned by multiplying amount of player online on the cost of montly subsription. In one hour - it's one 500 people, 6 hours later - it's mostly other 500 people. Most people not even playing everyday. So total amount of playerbase is A LOT more than amount of online players in exact moment.

And no, I don't say that game don't need PR, but I just don't agree with such a radical ways of PR like opening live servers for free players without any restrictions except of time. 

you trolling me now?
the impression is that the trolls are attacking you as soon as you enter the game, seriously? the best troll remedy: ignore them.

Yes, i was on the test server, yes, i saw rudeness in the chat, and yes, i added them to the blacklist and there were no problems.
What prevents you from adding them to the blacklist?
I repeat once again, there are trolls everywhere: games, social networks, forums, boards.

Rob said absolutely true: "I guess many people want to be trolls, some want to be white knights, me i chose to be me, neither good nor bad, here to have fun with an amazing woman I met (wife) and people I am honored to call friends as for the rest, could care less, because they have nothing to do with me and I am fine with that. I will always not attack nor refrain from telling the truth, that I want capes and tails." 

next:Opening a server for PR is an additional cost.
and my calculations are optimistic (i pointed it out), 600 people are possible per day (i really hope so), but most of them are subscribed to annual access ($ 8).
and i see only criticism from youб but... your suggestions?
(still google translation)

What prevents you from adding them to the blacklist?

Nothing. But:

1. They already dumped their filth. 

2. They can easily provoke others on arguing with them. It's usually ends in completely ruined chat.

I repeat once again, there are trolls everywhere: games, social networks, forums, boards.

So what? There are criminals in every country, does it mean that state authorities should just stop fighting it? 

and my calculations are optimistic (i pointed it out), 600 people are possible per day (i really hope so), but most of them are subscribed to annual access ($ 8).

Well, if you pointed it out - it means all you said is true and all your calculations are right. Sarcasm.

The true is

1. You don't have any actual numbers about average pay. You have no idea what percantage of players pays 20 euro per month and what percantage pays 65$ a year.

2. You don't know how much player base is. You can only approximately count up online in US and EU prime times. 

and i see only criticism from youб but... your suggestions?

Either use a different test server or make free users limited - without being able to write in world and local chats and maybe also let them use only a limited set of locations (for example only basic locations, not user opened) so people who don't want to interract with free users still can use public locations this days. Yes, it will basically create some kind of reservation for free players and maybe it's not very nice to them, but well - paying users should be the priority.

Balamut doesn’t seem to accept that the ignore feature is limited. It works well against noobs who’re learning the ropes. They might be annoying but they aren’t usually trolls or bullies. They quickly learn that colding, random hugging and naked wanking doesn’t get the result they want.

Ignore is useless against the determined troll who undertakes hug and kiss bullying using multiple accounts and avatars. It is useless against the spreading of lies in WC and local. It is useless against trolls who send abusive pm’s from multiple avatars and accounts. It is useless against trolls who infiltrate groups of friends using multiple avatars and accounts for the purpose of stirring things up.

So to my view of reopening the test server to encourage new sign ups. I don’t think it makes much difference because it encourages people who don’t want to pay, and might encourage minors.

Instead of giving up a free test sever to be used and abused, maybe giving away a 1 week trial with registration providing credit card details with a reminder at the end of the week that they will be getting automatic charge once the week ends for a monthly subscription fi they don't cancel it.  It doesn't open the site up as easily to minors having a free for all on it and somewhat ensures that they are 18 years of age.  While there is no guarantee that a person is that age, it's a better measures and could draw more to the game.

Instead of giving up a free test sever to be used and abused, maybe giving away a 1 week trial with registration providing credit card details with a reminder at the end of the week that they will be getting automatic charge once the week ends for a monthly subscription fi they don't cancel it.  It doesn't open the site up as easily to minors having a free for all on it and somewhat ensures that they are 18 years of age.  While there is no guarantee that a person is that age, it's a better measures and could draw more to the game.

AND IF THEY DO CANCEL THE NUMBER OF THE CARD SHOULDBE REMEMBERED OR THEY WILL JUST USE A NEW EMAIL FOR ANOTHER 1 WEEK FREE TRIAL...NEED TO BE AWARE OF THAT ASWELL ....OR IT WILL BE ABUSED ASWELL...BUT THATS JUST MY TWO CENTS  ^_^ 

very hard.

I just suggested a "free weekend" for new players. The experience of the "blizzard" shows that it gives a positive result. but it turned out that this would cause a massive influx of trolls that are already in the game (a particularly dangerous kind of "determined troll").

but you guys, Xizl and DetoxDave, are right. you are won.

I just see 3dxchat only as a game. for each of you, it seems to be something more.

Bullying, Balamut, is not fun for anybody. People play the game for fun, not to be bullied or abused. Insisting it’s just a game does not make trolling, abuse, bullying etc. acceptable.

People pay for enjoyment, not to have their enjoyment eroded by selfish people who think it is fun to be obnoxious.

Запугивание, Баламут, никому не интересно. Люди играют в игру для удовольствия, а не для издевательств или оскорблений. Настаивание на том, что это просто игра, не допускает троллинг, издевательства, издевательства и т. Д.

Люди платят за удовольствие, а не за то, чтобы эгоистичные люди думали, что это удовольствие - быть неприятным.

Do you read what I wrote? (hm, maybe the translator is wrong) seriously, I'm already tired of your trolls. I repeat once again, especially for you, an adequate adult man who cannot cope with the trolls in a computer game. or did you see me defending the trolls?
I just offered “free weekend”, there are a lot of paid games, practicing temporary free access and receiving profit from it.
if you are against my proposal, well, I will shut up. but please stop whining and be a man at least in the game. That's all I wanted to say.
I don't want to talk about it anymore.
Hug and kiss everyone.

I think he was picking up on this bit. It looks to me like you’re accusing Dave and Xizi of being trolls. I’m not sure they are.

The experience of the "blizzard" shows that it gives a positive result. but it turned out that this would cause a massive influx of trolls that are already in the game (a particularly dangerous kind of "determined troll").

but you guys, Xizl and DetoxDave, are right. you are won.

I just see 3dxchat only as a game. for each of you, it seems to be something more.

Here’s my take on it. We pay to have fun, i’m pretty certain that people who are attracted by freebies won’t stay once they have to pay. Anyway people after gizzits are more likely to piss people off, the people who pay have a greater commitment to the game. It comes down to what the USP of the game is. I’m not sure it’s clear what that is - what makes it different from other games with a sexual element. The promise of sex might get people to join, but I think it’s the social side that causes people to stay. With social I include the music scene.

Hello this is a suggestion for the 3dxchat team .

The idea is to open The test server for couple days per month or per 2 months for promotional reasons

so people that dont yet play the game be able to try it a couple days .

Im sure it will help game growth if people could play 2 days in test server .

Muacks

For years people asked for poses FFF poses MMM tattoos, piercings (exactly since 2014, and there are posts that prove it), but unfortunately apparently those who develop the game is not interested in the development of the game itself, but to the development of the community (which is almost never calculated and listened to) for a greater income. So since what we ask is never realized, why do we persist in inviting our friends from other virtual games? It does not make sense. It should be a barter "YOU GIVE ME, I GIVE YOU". Here it seems to me that we help 3DX to the development of the "DANDO" community inviting friends, but what comes to us "GIVEN" is nothing of what we ask for. They always update things that very often are not even used.Pose Editor and Clothes Editor are the most popular things of this period that are requested, without counting the old posts that have been "forgotten" by users and game developers. They have had so much time since 2014 to insert a tattoo, a piercing ... I do not say tens, but one! Never was created. So it makes no sense (for me) to continue to propose to my game developers my ideas when they are not even considered. Here we are at a high level of total indifference. We are not avatars. We are users. We are people. No Pixel. I'm sorry, but I do not agree with your idea of ​​reopening the test server to get more people in return for nothing. (This is obviously my idea.)