3DXChat Community

Please start approving posts

Seraphim

How the heck can we get Technical Help in the Forums when you have no Moderator to approve posts?  I've been here 3-4 years but with a break yet I still cannot freely post.  You need to sort this mess out before too many more people leave in utter desperation.  I wonder just how much money you have already lost as a result of this stupidity.  Talk about a Catch 22 situation.

Can I just remind folks the settings just now, unless changed, mean that 1 post has to be made each day for 7 days?  But until the last few days no Moderator was on and the posts could have numbered 100 for all the difference it would have made as nobody was around to clear them at all.  For now at least someone is taking a little notice and slowly but surely I hope the problem will be sorted out.

Sera

I can post. It says I am restricted to only one post today until I make three more.

Phoenix contacted me and I posted some help, I will keep an eye on this.  For anyone else generally once you make that 7th day post refresh immediately if it clears.     Then you will be able to post freely.  If you are still trying to get 7 days and some of it includes the weekend then you may not get them passed.  Soon as the Monday comes contact Support and explain the problem about the lost posts over the weekend.  they should clear them asap and they will still count towards your 7 days posts.  Use this Support address;

3dxhelp@gmail.com 

It might be Juliet who helps and she is really good too.  Thanks to Juliet for all her help and hopefully for these people too.

Sera

Well, I just sent a mail there to see if I can get the approval of my post. If this one and the previous one are approved, I'll be able to post without the need of approval.

/me cross her fingers again