3DXChat Community

I want to bring this to the attention to the Developers

The crazy thins is about devs allowing people to set an age value < 18 and then banning people for this reason lol

I mean... why? Why don't they add another property like "Are you a terrorist?" and then banning all the people who set "Yes" as answer?

It sounds so crazy to me lol

tenor.gif?itemid=5523829

you cant set below 18 , but aight

I think most in forum are aware what ageplay is and will have a view on it. Like another member already pointed out, it can also include underage as well as pensioner play.

My view or yours may or may not differ.

The point is  The Game Owners have made a decision that they do not wish it publicly announced and to err on the side of caution have elected to make it against their rules of play.

I cant say I blame them if a consequence could be they lose their good name in a prosecution or the game is shut down. 

Thems the rules, whether they reflect our point of view or not. MeiLing is right.

People will always take issue with some rule or other.  We all have difference ideas, experiences and tolerance levels.

But putting all that aside, the Game Owners make their rules and we as players, abide by them as a condition of play or risk being banned permanently or temporary.

The choice is, abide by them or leave the game.

If you wish to play such fantasys, then it is best done in private.  Then everyone is happy. 

My advice is find a new girlfriend who is not into pedophilia, or instead have her break rules that 3dx does not enforce like advocating beating women, homophobic slurs, posting pictures of white supremacists and nazis and paranoid slander like RobT does, she will never get banned for that. Though pedophilia is probably not too far around the corner for old man RobbieJ, creating imaginary girlfriends has to get boring eventually.

Ok, just do what RobbieJJ says he does and have her create a new account, as long as they did not have the membership processor block her I don't see why that would not work, even then she could probably find a way around it like RobbieJJ seems to be claiming he has before. Hope she is more careful in the future about what she has on her profile.

In my opinion, they should have suspended her first and given her the chance as her partner has stated to put what she means by age play. To be honest, I first learned what age play means over on the game, and it was explained to me as pedophilia. If it is a misconception or is not, you have to remember many members and dev may see age play as another word for pedophilia. Email them and see if they can give her another chance.

Adding many members joined the game without really reading the rules, so there should be more suspending first and making members aware. I am pretty sure your partner would have taken "age play" off if she knew most see it as pedophilia to just avoid the drama, suspension and a lot of shit. 

The funny thing - it's not even obligatory to pretend to be a child during ageplay. Young student and old professor - ageplay too, even if both participants 18+ and even their RP characters age can be 18+. But I guess it's still bannable just because devs don't like it, lol. Kind of stupid, if you ask me. I even would say stupid as fuck. But I guess there is nothing to do here. 

In my opinion, they should have suspended her first and given her the chance as her partner has stated to put what she means by age play. To be honest, I first learned what age play means over on the game, and it was explained to me as pedophilia. If it is a misconception or is not, you have to remember many members and dev may see age play as another word for pedophilia. Email them and see if they can give her another chance. 

Reading between the lines as it was not specifically discussed, it sounds like she already contacted 3DX and they explained their actions to her. Everything after that is just subjective opinions, they are not going to remove her suspension, that only happens if you are RobbieJ and you have been polishing the knobs of various moderators for several years. So she probably just has to take her lumps it would seem.

Since it's your opinion, it can be ignored. You are arguing subjectivity against objectivity.

Sure I argue subjective... objective your wife was banned because of breaking the TOS... so whats the point to discuss this? Right... all have to agree to you... well this will not happen, but keep the ball rolling. 

This thread is on its way to become the next top troll thread.... look who is already here!

The funny thing - it's not even obligatory to pretend to be a child during ageplay. Young student and old professor - ageplay too, even if both participants 18+ and even their RP characters age can be 18+. But I guess it's still bannable just because devs don't like it, lol. Kind of stupid, if you ask me. I even would say stupid as fuck. But I guess there is nothing to do here. L

Law enforcement may consider this as a promotion of pedophilia and prohibit the game...