3DXChat Community

My experience as a guard at the prison

CathyDeeFox

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This story makes my penis feel a little wierd, in a good way. You're really good at this!

P.S Jämtland please!

Amazing Story. You enjoy to have fun. I like and admire it.

This story makes my penis feel a little wierd, in a good way. You're really good at this!

P.S Jämtland please!

Thanks a lot guys! :) Means a lot!

And Hikiko, be sure to check out my other story!

Guest AleksXXX

It will be something interesting to read about your Tokyo chikan experience.I am sure it will be interesting story. Your new masterpiece. I can't wait to enjoy the story from the true master of hot sexy stories. And if this story enrage somebody,thiis is may be because they can't have fun like you do and they are just envious and jealous. But this is their problem.You just have fun and you do nothing wrong. If they are enrage this is their problem not yours.. Go ahead with the story,dear Cathy

Guest AleksXXX

And I just want to add this to my previous post that if your story enrage somebody your true friends will always defend you from your envious  and jealous. And believe me you already have this friends.And they be with you when you need them. Thumbs up. :)

And I just want to add this to my previous post that if your story enrage somebody your true friends will always defend you from your envious  and jealous. And believe me you already have this friends.And they be with you when you need them. Thumbs up. :)

Thanks a lot for your kind words :) 

I will continue my writing shortly

• 4 weeks later...