#21 Nicci

Nicci

a whisper lost upon wind

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:38 AM

Well, for me the reasons to like the game are many and thankfully very much outweigh the negative aspects.

I’ve said it before and I don’t want to repeat myself but fuck it! I will anyway.

As I keep telling newbies. It’s one of the best if not the best game for its genre. The community aspect on the whole is fantastic.

The sex...... I have learned so much about myself and how the world looks at sex and sexuality. A result of which I find myself to be a more confident, a more understanding, a more generous and far more forgiving human being than ever.

The wealth of talent and creativity in the community keeps astounding me. It’s wonderful to see the fruits of labour come to fruition. Vaughan has already highlighted several which showcase just why 3dx is so much more than a virtual fuck pit (scuse my language there)

I’ve learned about cultures, music, folklore and traditions from all over the world and had some amazing sex in the process.

So for me the best thing I like is the music. I could sorta DJ before I joined 3DX but holy cow. When people mistake you for a live radio broadcast and tell you you’d fit right in with RL radio stations in their country ( language barriers permitting) you have take a step back and be gracious and thankful for such support from such wonderful people. I’m always humbled by the generosity.

Next the freindship
Even in my darkest times, even when I felt islolated. Someone has sat me down, listened to my story “warts n all” and offered support, advice and love.

I struggle to find any of that RL without having to seek professional help. I was brought up in a “just man the fuck up will you?” Family. I can see this from the bottom of my heart that I feel like I have more family in 3DX than anywhere else.

The sex.
I have been lucky enough to find, befriend and be initimate with some truly beautiful, unadulterated fun people.

Sex was always a hushed thing in my RL. I regret that I brought some of that attitude with me into game but within the last few weeks and thanks to the most beautiful and sincere Canadian lady ever (Yeah it’s you, yes you. Mhm, you) I have truly blossomed and broken free of so many metaphorical shackles. I hope I’m as good a lover as I’ve been told but I’m gonna keep on learning!

It’s so much more than a game despite what anyone says.

Great music
Great people
Great sex
Great learning!

well said Mikey

• OLESYA and Vaughan_Rarius like this

#22 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 12:27 PM

In game I like to climb to the highest place I can in a room. It's like a challenge. In real life I hate heights so 3DX gives me an outlet to experiment and do things I can't easily do for real. I even jumped off the Eiffel Tower the other day - I would never have the courage to for that for real so I'm kinda discovering myself and pushing my boundaries.
In the forum I like the trying to bring a little humour to topics if I can .

I used to have a friend like that in the game. I swear that girl was not happy unless she was climbing on things.
  • TheReporter likes this

#23 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 12:30 PM

The connections we make, they are everything.
The rest, means nothing.

I disagree. Some people find joy in parts of the game that are individually focused as well like building, hosting parties and DJing. It makes them happy and gives them something rewarding to do with their time while playing the game.
  • TheReporter likes this

#24 DetoxDave

DetoxDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSouth East England

Posted 05 February 2019 - 01:13 PM

When I first joined 3dxChat I was told by one of my first friends to look on the forum before friending anybody. That has proved to be excellent advice, not that i’ve Met any of the more hardcore people here. I know that if I do they’ll find their way on to my ignore list very quickly.in that respect the forums are good. In the game I love the places people have made, particularly party and dance rooms with great music.

Lastly, most people are friendly and welcoming.
  • OLESYA, Nicci and Vaughan_Rarius like this

#25 LaylaK

LaylaK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationMy DreamWorld

Posted 05 February 2019 - 01:45 PM

I love the long waiting times between updates, so you really have time to learn how to use each new piece thoroughly :D

• Desirea, OLESYA, Leopardus and 1 other like this

#26 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 05 February 2019 - 01:55 PM

I was in Thrixxx, after a work accident that week had me useless in real life, a friend asked me to accompany her here. I joined a sex game. 

3 days into the game I met a beautiful woman that made this game magical for me, married her she still makes here magical. I met friends that I care about a lot. I also learned what catfish was, aside from a fish and learn how amazing some people are.

I have seen the game do something not many games dare do, improve their graphics, more than once. They introduced a building feature, may introduce a pose or clothing feature in time. But it is the people that keep surprising me from building, to making programs that help people love this game. I look at other social games charging people actual money to build, have better hair or clothing, making the play pay just so that they can look a little better.

Then I see this game, many builders donate their builds, DJs do not charge for playing music, people help each other without demanding anything in return. From what I have seen, only the Pandora Program charged people to use a program that was used in this game and even if it was free, it was not a good program to have or use sometimes. People here do not demand more money for free stuff, that to me is something. The people have made this social game worth returning to.. They are fucken awesome.

• OLESYA, Nicci, LaylaK and 2 others like this

#27 Leopardus

Leopardus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationNear London

Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:00 PM

I used to have a friend like that in the game. I swear that girl was not happy unless she was climbing on things.

Isn't that the point of the game? Damn, perhaps I missed something.

#28 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:09 PM

Climbing stuffs is soooo fun ^.^
  • Nicci likes this

#29 Leopardus

Leopardus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationNear London

Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:16 PM

A woman of my own heart. I applaud you! 😊

See you at the top of something soon!
  • Xandisweet likes this

#30 SusanLouisa

SusanLouisa

MrsBrandiWineRarius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,129 posts
  • LocationBlowing Bubbles

Posted 06 February 2019 - 09:58 AM

It can be eye opening on many levels.  Especially when your comfort zone is removed and your narrow mind widened. 

• OLESYA and Vaughan_Rarius like this

#31 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:26 PM

View from the top

2018-11-18 01-51-15_6042.png

• Tlaera likes this

#32 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:30 PM

Game: Hiding in my room pouting and being anti-social, pretending I am better than everyone.  Forum: I like complaining about people, places and things.

• TheReporter likes this

#33 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:33 PM

Game: Hiding in my room pouting and being anti-social, pretending I am better than everyone.  Forum: I like complaining about people, places and things.

You really are a nasty piece of miserable shit JJ.

• Nicci likes this

#34 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:42 PM

Awww. :( Don't get mad sugar muffins, instead be glad.  :)

lpzpsHL.gif

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• TheReporter likes this

#35 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:46 PM

Awww. :( Don't get mad sugar muffins, instead get glad.  :)

lpzpsHL.gif

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well I think coming into a positive happy thread someone set-up and trolling it is pretty low, that's all.

• Leopardus, Nicci and Vaughan_Rarius like this

#36 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:51 PM

Uh oh, someone is feeling fussy today. Let's get you tucked in so you can take a little nap ok?

AlYVj0D.jpg

• TheReporter likes this

#37 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:53 PM

Uh oh, someone is feeling fussy today. Let's get you tucked in so you can take a little nap ok?

jane-russell-roll-eyes.gif

#38 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,063 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:28 PM

Great music
Great people
Great sex
Great learning!