27 replies to this topic

#1 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 07:34 PM

(note: I am posting this/creating this thread for xSweetMiseryx upon request as she is being prevented from posting due to no moderators being around to unlock her forum account. If I post any further content from her I will state it in the post.)

I am a new member. I have been trying diligently to become an active member of this forum.  For three weeks now I have been posting my one allowable post a day with the message of ... this will need to be approved by a moderator.  Three weeks and my post count has not gone down. 

I finally became frustrated and sent a message through the forum to Gizmo. To which I received no reply.  I then took the next step and emailed support in the game. I heard from a Juliet.  She assured me it would be looked into.  After three days of nothing I sent another email to which she replied. 

Juliet (Support team)   Feb 1, 2019, 7:32 AM (1 day ago)

Hello, Sorry but we have no moderators on the forum at this time. Thank you! Juliet 3DXChat Support team

So at a guess, because the people of this forum can't play nicely together new members will not be able to join. So I just wanted to say ... Great job folks!

• chloe, HardhopR, Xizl and 1 other like this

#2 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 08:23 PM

Not understanding how there being no moderation is the fault of the members of forums, or maybe I should rephrase it to I don’t think it’s the forum members’ fault since she is not able to reply.

#3 chloe

chloe

♪♫♬ Queen of Bass ♬♫♪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts
  • Location❤ Felia ❤

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:38 AM

Juliet (Support team)   Feb 1, 2019, 7:32 AM (1 day ago)

Hello, Sorry but we have no moderators on the forum at this time. Thank you! Juliet 3DXChat Support team

This explains a lot... thanks for sharing Rockster!

• Xizl likes this

#4 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,408 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2019 - 05:42 AM

All the trolls have created this situation (sept 2017) so don't come and complain now

• Vaughan_Rarius likes this

#5 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 07:14 AM

MeiLing said...

"All the trolls have created this situation (sept 2017) so don't come and complain now"

She is a new member, what does she know about Sept 2017? She is just trying to participate in the forum as virtually everyone else does, and is being prevented from doing that because of the failure of those people responsible for controlling the forum.
Also, the fact that there are/were trolls is the fault of those people responsible for controlling the forum. They, alone, can do something about it and it is not the fault of the users of the forum who should not be punished for something that is nothing to do with them.

• xMaceyx, TamsinUK, MikeyDee and 2 others like this

#6 Abbey

Abbey

𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 ♔ 𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom ✿

Posted 03 February 2019 - 09:22 AM

It is such ashame that 3DX forum has so little over sight from the dev team. This situation needs to be addressed by the them for many reasons, this being one of them.

I hope this gets resolved for you soon.

Abbey

• Vaughan_Rarius and xSweetMiseryx like this

#7 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,431 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 11:31 AM

Lets just hope, that the powers that be are just busy on the update and forum is a low priority for the moment.

It would be a shame if new members cannot join with new blood,  ideas and different experiences.

Let this be a warning to the people who consistantly bicker and derail threads... maybe this could be a consequence of that and the owners are just as pissed off with it too.

uh oh... we could all be stuck together now in a vortex with no way in or out...

vortex.jpg

• xSweetMiseryx likes this

#8 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,408 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2019 - 11:38 AM

MeiLing said...

"All the trolls have created this situation (sept 2017) so don't come and complain now"

She is a new member, what does she know about Sept 2017? She is just trying to participate in the forum as virtually everyone else does, and is being prevented from doing that because of the failure of those people responsible for controlling the forum.
Also, the fact that there are/were trolls is the fault of those people responsible for controlling the forum. They, alone, can do something about it and it is not the fault of the users of the forum who should not be punished for something that is nothing to do with them.

A new member, are you sure, dear?

http://3dxforum.com/...=+letter +gizmo

/me giggles

And all I have written at this time remain true....

#9 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,431 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:19 PM

I hope you are wrong.

There's a fair few who enjoy this place.

#10 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,408 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:25 PM

shes not new, just a new account, same name. The forums hasnt had mods since Shanti and those folks and they were run off by users here . Gizmo isnt a Mod, he is an Admin. he has been on two or three times this past week.  due to his inactivity it points to what i have heard that soon they will use telegram and twitter for updates and such and forums will be no more very soon.

Always the same account

SepqoY3.jpg

#11 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:45 PM

MeiLing said...

"A new member, are you sure, dear?"

Yes, dear.  I don't know what you know, dear. I'm not going to investigate everyone who joins the forum, dear. That is/could be the job of the people who operate the forum, dear. I only know that new members are restricted from posting until the people who run the forum get off their asses and clear them to post unlimited, dear. OK, dear?

Update:

Oh f*ck! Am I turning into a troll?

#12 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:51 PM

I would not bother with this topic any further people. Figured out it is just another twisted way for Rockster to cause conflict. Don’t take the bait, his methods can be quite deceptive, until you pause to consider the source.

#13 TamsinUK

TamsinUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 February 2019 - 01:12 PM

I too have a friend who is waiting for many posts to be approved. I have looked at Telegraph and do not like it. I do not do Twitter or other social media. If the devs want just to announce updates they should use the main website, no? I think, perhaps, they like those because they do not have to pay for moderation. I would like them to make an announcement of the intentions here and on the main website.
  • Xizl likes this

#14 Xizl

Xizl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 01:16 PM

All the trolls have created this situation (sept 2017) so don't come and complain now

Lol it's like saying that lack of police is a fault of criminals and people should not complain that there is no more protection for them. I understand that there is a huge difference between real problems and some little chaos on a sex game forum, but your words still sounds very silly. It's why most of us need moderators here in a first place - to ban trolls.

#15 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 01:20 PM

MeiLing said...

Update:
Oh f*ck! Am I turning into a troll?

No. You just got tricked into replying to a topic posted by a troll pretending to show concern for a “new” member, to cover his real purpose of illustrating a veiled underlying statement about his dissatisfaction with forums because people don’t think exactly the same way he does. It happens.

#16 Xizl

Xizl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 01:25 PM

I think, perhaps, they like those because they do not have to pay for moderation.

Well that's very nice of them, planning to charge us for using chat in p2p game but refusing to pay couple of mods on forum. Hell, even one good moderator would be enough for this small place.

I would not bother with this topic any further people. Figured out it is just another twisted way for Rockster to cause conflict. Don’t take the bait, his methods can be quite deceptive, until you pause to consider the source.

Why you think so? For me it looks just like the explanation why all this things keep happening here. Does not look like some made up lie for me.

#17 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 01:26 PM

No. You just got tricked into replying to a topic posted by a troll pretending to show concern for a “new” member, to cover his real purpose of illustrating a veiled underlying statement about his dissatisfaction with forums because people don’t think exactly the same way he does. It happens.

She told me earlier ingame she could not post in here and why, I offered to post it for her and I did, go ask her yourself.

• xSweetMiseryx likes this

#18 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 01:37 PM

Well that's very nice of them, planning to charge us for using chat in p2p game but refusing to pay couple of mods on forum. Hell, even one good moderator would be enough for this small place.
Why you think so? For me it looks just like the explanation why all this things keep happening here. Does not look like some made up lie for me.

Did not say anything about anyone lying, I did however say the true intentions of the OP are somewhat hidden if you don't know better and realize what he is really doing. Not all trolls are blatantly obvious like RobT and/or JJ. Some can be quite sneaky and manipulative in order to start or continue conflict, and that is what is happening here, unfortunately for them, to me it is very obvious anyway.

#19 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 01:46 PM

I already stated in the topic about Upcoming updates that I think the best solution to fixing forums is just getting rid of it entirely. It eliminates the problem of moderation for 3dx and no longer gives a platform for someone like the OP to cause conflict, push an agenda and insult people. With all the options social media now provides, forums are now just outdated and not of much purpose except being a haven for trolls and a moderation liability.

#20 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,431 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 01:47 PM

How quickly it deteriorates.

The topic was just making us aware that there were no moderators to assess new joins posts.

It was interesting information and I thank Rockster for sharing it.

Can the quibbling just stop now?

• Cordelia, Rockster, Xizl and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users