3DXChat Community

[Cover||Remix||Mashup] versions

chaostika

I mostly like Song remakes where you have to listen twice to hear the similarities

Original:

Heart - Never

http://www.muzu.tv/heart/never-music-video/1143991/

Remake/mix:

Brazen - Wishing heart

I also like to listen at the remake of this one atm...

Original:

Norma Jean Wright - Love Attack

Remake:

Audiosynthes - Love Attack

http://youtu.be/-oylhboiXwI

------------------------------------------------------

...and some days ago I took this down from my attic... 2004?... WTH?... That was 10 years ago! I'm must be old as fuck now^^

Junior Jack - Stupidisco

And then i realized... damn... these catchy lyrics are only... a Pointer Sisters Sample?... from 1985?.. damn'se me again... me'se feeling even older now... how could i have missed that back then? ...and thanked god that whosampled.com exists these days^^

The Pointer Sisters - Dare Me

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

once i just was reminded by myself writing elsewhere and by jewel of the the last bigger "bloody sunday" jan 25th here in the forum and i also wrote in both topics "raining in blood", well both reminded me especially on that sunday and of that slayer song from my younger metal days, before i also thx god started listn to electronical stuff and heres the cover. im not posting the original clip before, cause u can also here it in the cover and i bet, that this dude wasnt playing 3dx with those arms, lol...well, who knows, maybe he did lol hihiii

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

More than one cover, but just some fantastic covers from Beverley Knight been on my regular listening list recently.

Original by Janis Joplin

Original by Homer Banks

And if you want some original Beverley Knight

lol, nice, but just thinking, since when is it possible to post more the 2 vids!? is this ur voodoo or our mods changed a setting!!??

well i just bought a own server licence for my community of the same forumsoftware we use here, cause i think its great @  https://www.invisionpower.com/last weekend and ill check the admin panel later 4 that^^

nice weekend @ll

ps: aha, a trick it seems...i see..checks later or other time, naughty, intelligent u and thx 4 sharing janis joplin :wub:

Guest SayaX

lol, nice, but just thinking, since when is it possible to post more the 2 vids!? is this ur voodoo or our mods changed a setting!!??

well i just bought a own server licence for my community of the same forumsoftware we use here, cause i think its great @  https://www.invisionpower.com/last weekend and ill check the admin panel later 4 that^^

nice weekend @ll

ps: aha, a trick it seems...i see..checks later or other time, naughty, intelligent u and thx 4 sharing janis joplin :wub:

I cheated using ***************************************************************************************** (Nothing to see here)   ;)

Well I cheated using a mix of

I cheated using a mix of [ media ] [ / media ] and just the YouTube links meaning you can technically post 4 vids (but I wouldn't encourage it)  ;)

i know, but

girl-shh-300_thumb.jpg

otherwise, some topics will take even longer to load

thats why i didnt write it before, as i noticed quoting  u^^

Guest SayaX

i know, but

girl-shh-300_thumb.jpg

otherwise, some topics will take even longer to load

thats why i didnt write it before, as i noticed quoting  u^^

As a programmer and proud geek I have a talent for finding loopholes.

And so people do not abuse the "workaround" I have edited my post above.  ;)

As a programmer and proud geek I have a talent for finding loopholes.

And so people do not abuse the "workaround" I have edited my post above.  ;)

^^ i mean, for the 'about me' -> 3 vids is already " an "upgrade", or would be an improvement or a cool thing, but imagine, not like j, lennon this time, but imagine ppl using 3 yt vids in their sig!!!! ok, u can turne'm off, but well, u know^^ and so that nobody else will notice our top sepcret conversation in this topic here and begins to whisper, ill quickly post a org and super great cover of a friend, who showed me this great cover last night in/on teamspeak

org

cover

• 2 months later...