86 replies to this topic

#41 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:22 PM

I keep reading these unaware assholes and it's nearly impossible at this point not to respond. I wish I could take all of the hate they have spewed in the name of what is right and spit it in their ugly faces. Yes I say ugly because when someone is ugly inside their outward appearance distorts.
  • RobT likes this

#42 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:39 PM

1_jcADP4VATtBi6VIVOVVyXA.png

How 3dx peeps justify what they mean... twist, manipulate and falsify to make others look bad. Some will look at me and see a bitchy troll groupie while others have seen the path that lead to this point.
  • ToxicallySweet and rhet like this

#43 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:41 PM

i just liked your posts about 20 times. not that you care about like ratios, you are sane.

Lmao hey now, do you kiss Kiki with that mouth? Sane... of all the preposterous things I've been called that is by far the worst lol :P

#44 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,698 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:45 PM

Here you go,     your own topic.  Enjoy. 

http://3dxforum.com/...y-say-so-there/

BTW -  My image is not a troll, its an UFFF - Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Fly.  A bit like a yellow card  in footy saying fowl - cant you be nice and keep on topic please. 

Now  can we get back on topic and  discuss whether its a good idea to have dislikes button in forum. 

I have already stated in an earlier post, I thought this would be a bad idea here.

But does anyone else notice there is a limit  on the likes you can give out.

Does anyone know this limit, why it exists or how long the restriction lasts before you can like again?  

#45 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:11 PM

For your consideration

https://www.goodnews...bzraEw.facebook

#46 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:17 PM

The only children in this forum is you and your groupies ^^ and no, its slander, sry to tell you. 

So you lump people together because they don't agree with you.  Let me make it clear, I have my own mind, I think for myself.  I've never once insulted someone nor would I.  I don't need to nor do I care to, that's the difference.  I could easily lump together those that have attacked me personally about my rape and told that I deserved it, told me I was picking on someone who oh yes, claimed to have a disability to make me look like an ass to others here on the forum, called all kinds of things, including a man, been told I'm countless others and yet, I don't retort with insults or negative comments but I'm getting lumped as a groupie.

Lets say it one last time to you: I have no alts. We all know what happen with alts like Kylegamer, they get deleted. So sorry for you, I have none :) I only have one forum account, since the beginning. All know this and you can't change it :P But its funny to watch how you jump up and down with a red head screaming CHLOE AND FELIA ARE ONE PERSON... CHLOE IS A MAN... CHLOE IS THIS... CHLOE DOWNVOTED MEEE.... CHLOE DID THIS... CHLOE DID THAT..... MOM I POOPED ALL OVER ME.....

Really... this is sooooooooooooo childish!!! LOL... okay now I was it a bit too ;)

Keep on trolling! 

@Mar, still any questions why? LOL

Yes, do you think by doing what you do is right and that you're not breaking the forum rules?  I'll give you my response so you can see what I mean then read my response above.  No one is above the rules on here they apply to everyone.

its common to group things together ^^ we all have this urge within us :)

obsttheke-dbe98d90-efde-4617-8572-6179b8

Well then if that's the case you'd classify with others on here who attack others as well doing exactly what you claim that RobT and his groupies are doing.  Yet you will never find a post where I've insulted anyone and never will.

I will stop anyway for today.... but  you have to face the fact, that it is impossible to have a normal conversation here... right from the beginning it was trolled. I give this a 5 out of 5 troll emojis.

This is our forum... lost.... no chance to do anything beside posting party advertising! BTW your troll image is also some kind of trolling and feeding.... you see how fast this happens.

but I admire your attempt to create order here - what administrators should do.

It's wait to see what everyone else has to say then come back with more comments as that seems to be the norm on here.  It's a shame that the forum is like it.  Instead of moving forward and trying to make the forum better it's been reduced to one upping the insults and masked harassment of user(s).

#47 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:19 PM

all i have for today, signing out until your next nonsensical thread 

RobT Out!

What does he mean by “out”. He never leaves when he says this. I cannot say too much because I keep saying I quit forums and here I am still typing away. But what is this “out”? I guess I could make the juvenile homophobic joke he would make in response to this inquiry but not interested in doing that. So maybe he should change his terminology to more accurately reflect his actions. He could say for now “RobT slithering back into my hole in the ground for a few minutes” or “RobT, I will be here all day and night” or “RobT will be back after I take my medications, I forgot to take them again today.” Just some suggestions.

#48 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:24 PM

Lets say it one last time to you: I have no alts. We all know what happen with alts like Kylegamer, they get deleted. So sorry for you, I have none :) I only have one forum account, since the beginning. All know this and you can't change it :P But its funny to watch how you jump up and down with a red head screaming CHLOE AND FELIA ARE ONE PERSON... CHLOE IS A MAN... CHLOE IS THIS... CHLOE DOWNVOTED MEEE.... CHLOE DID THIS... CHLOE DID THAT..... MOM I POOPED ALL OVER ME.....

Really... this is sooooooooooooo childish!!! LOL... okay now I was it a bit too ;) 

Keep on trolling! 

@Mar, still any questions why? LOL

OMG stop chloe. This one made me spit my water out laughing. After I am sure you have a post with a link to the rules coming from Mar_Mohan.

#49 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:35 PM

You say water, but I'm pretty sure you mean booze.

#50 Nektar

Nektar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:54 PM

I think a dislike button would be a really bad idea in forum.

There was one once in a previous game I played, not forum, the game itself where members could dislike in public rooms.
The trolls and alts had a field day.

One poor guy had well in excess of 400 dislikes on his avi when the average was about 50 to 100
Some members received dislikes in bulk -  30 or so in as many minutes.

Personally, I took little notice of these things but some members took the dislikes seriously and as a consequence began to boycott public rooms. It spoiled their play and the effect of the game.  Some even left the game through it.

Eventually common sense prevailed and the dislikes were removed and only likes remained.

Forum would only lose the very members, it wants tto attract.

Forum is nice the way it is,  without the disruptive members of course. Lets not give them extra tools to try and rile people or make "Dislikes"  as some sort of "Badge of Honour"

Back to the topic at hand, I wholeheartedly agree with Vaughan. There isn't really much more I can do than boost the signal.

Adding a negativity button to the forum is not going to make it a happier place.
  • Vaughan_Rarius likes this

#51 ToxicallySweet

ToxicallySweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 29 January 2019 - 04:23 PM

The only children in this forum is you and your groupies ^^ and no, its slander, sry to tell you. 

Again how about you fight with Rob in your diary or his as it's your hate for him that is driving all this childish shit. I never had a prob with you but you now seem to want to pull me into your childish fight, all bc I'm friends with Rob. 

Anyway the whole dislike thing I really don't have a thought on it. Doesn't matter to me either way. I only commented on this thread bc someone likes to pull me into things. 

• Xandisweet likes this

#52 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,698 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 04:34 PM

Then this is just the place for you,  not really on topic here.

http://3dxforum.com/...y-say-so-there/

Thank you nektar for keeping on topic. 

#53 ToxicallySweet

ToxicallySweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 29 January 2019 - 04:43 PM

Vaughan I appreciate that but I'm sorry I will post where I please. Also you telling me where to post isn't on topic either just saying. I did get onto the topic in my post after I said my piece to what caught my attention. 

#54 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,698 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 04:55 PM

Then unfortunately you feed the issue of going off topic and driving people away because everything is swamped in drivel. 

I'm all for free speech and freedom and I dont care for moderation either myself but topics are made and given a subject for a reason.  You could PM me about above, I'll gladly answer you.

So if we dont have some kind of order here, or recognise what isnt on topic or not,  whats the point.?

And insults , arguments just crappy behaviour to someone just isnt very nice.

Dont be a part of the problem... be part of the solution.

And name calling  really?  When all we want is a nice forum?

PM is useful too. I dont need a public platform to tell people what I think of them.

I'm just asking nicely to make this place enjoyable.  Whats so wrong with that?

Seems the discussion has changed from the like button to keeping things on topic.   ...    Cool.  

• Rockster likes this

#55 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 05:01 PM

Now I'm all for keeping on topic but I will say this as I pointed out the OP is pointing out things without including others.  If you give your boss a report without all the information how can they decide what to do next or how to handle a situation.  Now I was on topic and pointed out the differences that I seen which Twiggy said that would be changed to reflect what I give.  I shouldn't have to find it as the information is there.  If you want a feature added give all the details that back it up.

#56 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 05:14 PM

In the spirit of trying to make the forum a better and more mature place which allows adult discussion to take place without devolving into mud-slinging and thread derailment, I would like to point to something offered as a solution by those who are often talking about WC in the game itself. It is brought up time and again about trolling, spam, and has been discussed in the coming updates thread here. Those who do not support moderation of any kind or a chat tax, those who just want to leave things as they are with no changes whatsoever, always use the same argument - just ignore it, move on, close chat, don't look if you don't like it, etc etc etc. 'Let those who want to use WC use it and if you don't like the way it goes then ignore the thing completely.' Maybe some people here might try doing the same thing. Is it really necessary to respond to everything you do not like and comment again and again endlessly or post an attack or insult every single time someone you don't like personally offers input into a thread? Is it not possible just to act like an adult and read stuff and then just say nothing? Well I do it myself, so I know it is actually possible. Some people seem to either lack self-control or have some kind of OCD where they just cannot control their impulses to respond to posts endlessly and have the last word even when it usually does not contribute to the discussion's actual topic. You have nothing constructive to offer a conversation, or maybe you think a thread is pointless and you personally would not have created it, here's an idea, move on and let them discuss it without getting involved. Or maybe you wish to make a point that you disagree with this or that, have you considered making your point then just leaving it at that and not commenting any further having made your point, instead of trying to completely shut-down that person's viewpoint and making it all about who is right and who is wrong? (Sometimes there is no right and no wrong, just viewpoints or a subject is not just black and white and many people can all be right at the same time.) Maybe try keeping to the topic of the thread, respond and discuss in a healthy debate and offer content to keep the thread rolling and people's minds thinking, but if you are only posting because you do not like the person, or if you have nothing really constructive to offer the debate, maybe consider just saying nothing, exercising some self-control and moving-on to read other threads.

• Vaughan_Rarius, Nektar and Xizl like this

#57 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,777 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2019 - 06:28 PM

The best moderation tool is ignoring the trolls....don't answer them.

About a dislike button: what for? Do you want to create more drama? useless

• Sage Stoner and MikeyDee like this

#58 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 29 January 2019 - 06:50 PM

The best moderation tool is ignoring the trolls....don't answer them.
About a dislike button: what for? Do you want to create more drama? useless

Bravo!

• MeiLing likes this

#59 TamsinUK

TamsinUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:24 PM

I am sorry Mei but ignore only means you don’t see the lies and abuse that is posted. It does not stop the bullies doing it. Only the moderators can do that.
  • Felia likes this

#60 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:09 PM

If you cannot see it then you cannot be offended. I am taking leave from the forums. Y'all can degrade my character all ya want. Because the people who matter can contact me out of the forums. Peace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users