#21 LaylaK

LaylaK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMy DreamWorld

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:02 AM

I really don't see the point in having a 'dislike' button on forum messages, it's just a messaging board where people can share stuff or ask questions no ?

It is a real pity there's so much abusive talk and arguments in here.

I propose that those people go play Counter Strike... it's free and it's actually fun to hear the reactions of some men, when you open your mike and they hear they just got shot by a woman :D

• MikeyDee, Mar Mohan and Vaughan_Rarius like this

#22 Abbey

Abbey

πšπš˜πš’πšŠπš• β™” π™Ίπš’πšπšπšŽπš—

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom ✿

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:10 AM

Why do people feel the need to continually generate threads which will only do one thing, draw the usual drama.

Abbey β™‘

• Mar Mohan, Vaughan_Rarius and rhet like this

#23 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:24 AM

Why do people feel the need to continually generate threads which will only do one thing, draw the usual drama.

Abbey β™‘

'Drama' is only created because a few people decide to start it, in threads which are just discussing normal shit. It really is totally in the hands of those who pick fights over nothing and any idiot can recognize how it starts. They manage to turn even the most innocuous discussions into an eventual shit-fight full of insults. What they want is to prevent people from talking at all and slink off afraid and timid and stop interacting, for fear that they open their mouth one time over expressing an opinion in a free adult forum (the game is 18+ right?) and they get attacked for it. I swear, the amount of nastiness and childlike behavior which goes on here is totally pathetic. I just keep getting reminded of the movie mean girls. Some people just get kicks out of being bitches it seems.

• Felia, Cordelia, xMaceyx and 3 others like this

#24 Nektar

Nektar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 January 2019 - 12:35 PM

I'm not sure a dislike button accomplishes anything, really. I mean I get the convenience of hitting a button over having to take the time out of your day to craft a response. On the other hand, one could choose not to engage. Or if you feel you want to support a person being attacked on here, rather than engaging the agressor, maybe send some love to the person in the line of fire? Send out some PMs, make a new friend.

Or we could get some moderators on here. Just saying. I don't know how many of you guys remember the shit storm this place became during the week the server was down, but a mod or two could have sorted it out.

#25 Felia

Felia

Felia β™‘ Chloe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 January 2019 - 12:40 PM

We'll see who's laughing last Mr. RobT. Your arguments already dissolve into thin air, it will be you soon. You're gonna make the crucial mistakes, and I can wait and see.
  • Twiggy likes this

#26 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 12:45 PM

Did we? Well yes please go and find the thread Slander-Rob. Is it just me or is the amount of rubbish you spread across the forum increased since you "have let deleted" your troll diary?

Several of you had and I pointed out that it was masked harassment on the threads against RobT, Xandisweet, ToxicallySweet and myself and even went as far as a mission to get him and now us banned on here but I can say this you and DarkFairy stated you wanted no part in the hunt to get RobT banned.

Didn't knew this stat. Well the numbers are clear I would say. No need for a dislike ^^

I wonder how these numbers would look like if you remove alt-likes :)

In what Twiggy showed there are only 3 alts, two of which are the same person and the other is someone else.

I really don't see the point in having a 'dislike' button on forum messages, it's just a messaging board where people can share stuff or ask questions no ?

It is a real pity there's so much abusive talk and arguments in here.

I propose that those people go play Counter Strike... it's free and it's actually fun to hear the reactions of some men, when you open your mike and they hear they just got shot by a woman :D

I agree with you.  I've seen normal discussions turn into fiascos because of the difference in opinion when others don't agree with what others think.  Shame really that's what a forum is about.  It becomes a round and round of who can one up the other.

Abbey β™‘

Agreed.

'Drama' is only created because a few people decide to start it, in threads which are just discussing normal shit. It really is totally in the hands of those who pick fights over nothing and any idiot can recognize how it starts. They manage to turn even the most innocuous discussions into an eventual shit-fight full of insults. What they want is to prevent people from talking at all and slink off afraid and timid and stop interacting, for fear that they open their mouth one time over expressing an opinion in a free adult forum (the game is 18+ right?) and they get attacked for it. I swear, the amount of nastiness and childlike behavior which goes on here is totally pathetic. I just keep getting reminded of the movie mean girls. Some people just get kicks out of being bitches it seems.

I have to agree on that.  There have been several threads that started out good until comments start getting thrown around.  Perfect example of a thread Am I a troll.  it went good then the masked harassment started right on the very first page with an attack against another user.  It started with one comment then others joined in and went from there all under the impression that it's right to do that to user(s) and a few other than to stop which in turns carries into other threads.  When that happens neither are right both are wrong and there is no reason for it.

#27 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,038 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:10 PM

I think a dislike button would be a really bad idea in forum.

There was one once in a previous game I played, not forum, the game itself where members could dislike in public rooms.

The trolls and alts had a field day.

One poor guy had well in excess of 400 dislikes on his avi when the average was about 50 to 100

Some members received dislikes in bulk -  30 or so in as many minutes.

Personally, I took little notice of these things but some members took the dislikes seriously and as a consequence began to boycott public rooms. It spoiled their play and the effect of the game.  Some even left the game through it.

Eventually common sense prevailed and the dislikes were removed and only likes remained.

Forum would only lose the very members, it wants tto attract.

Forum is nice the way it is,  without the disruptive members of course. Lets not give them extra tools to try and rile people or make "Dislikes"  as some sort of "Badge of Honour"

• Nektar and Xizl like this

#28 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,038 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:25 PM

Cant we keep things on topic, without the insults, riling remarks and general meaness?

The subject is about dislike buttons in forum. 

• Felia, chloe and Rockster like this

#29 chloe

chloe

β™ͺ♫♬ Queen of Bass ♬♫β™ͺ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,668 posts
  • Location❀ Felia ❀

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:29 PM

will do, i remember vividly nikki and chillies mentioning it so i will hunt it down, gizmo removed it because of your childlike behavior.   btw, its not slander if its true ;)

The only children in this forum is you and your groupies ^^ and no, its slander, sry to tell you. 

• Felia likes this

#30 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:37 PM

Why tf are we being grouped together like some minority group? I wake up to this shit. Fuck y'all. If you cannot read past reasoning or your own delusion then I say again, you can suck my nonexistent cock.

#31 chloe

chloe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,668 posts
  • Location❀ Felia ❀

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:41 PM

its a good thing what you and your alt think doesnt matter but let me be the first person to use our new button.............

Lets say it one last time to you: I have no alts. We all know what happen with alts like Kylegamer, they get deleted. So sorry for you, I have none :) I only have one forum account, since the beginning. All know this and you can't change it :P But its funny to watch how you jump up and down with a red head screaming CHLOE AND FELIA ARE ONE PERSON... CHLOE IS A MAN... CHLOE IS THIS... CHLOE DOWNVOTED MEEE.... CHLOE DID THIS... CHLOE DID THAT..... MOM I POOPED ALL OVER ME.....

Really... this is sooooooooooooo childish!!! LOL... okay now I was it a bit too ;) 

Keep on trolling! 

@Mar, still any questions why? LOL

• Felia, Rockster and Sleeper_Girl like this

#32 chloe

chloe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,668 posts
  • Location❀ Felia ❀

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:44 PM

Why tf are we being grouped together like some minority group? I wake up to this shit. Fuck y'all. If you cannot read past reasoning or your own delusion then I say again, you can suck my nonexistent cock.

its common to group things together ^^ we all have this urge within us :)

obsttheke-dbe98d90-efde-4617-8572-6179b8

• Felia likes this

#33 chloe

chloe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,668 posts
  • Location❀ Felia ❀

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:54 PM

for all this talk about who is liked and who isnt, its rather funny that the vast number of long time members you were friends with in the beginning dont talk to you anymore, hmm, wonder why that is bahahahahahaha.   just found that interesting. anywho, tata

Vast number... LMAO... :D :D :D I have enough friends, even long-term players. I am never bored and need to troll a sex game forum to get a meaning in my life. What does it look like for you? Go and create some new alts so you have some (more) friends to hang around in your favorite place :P

Mr.T, next time target better, you didn't hit. 

ra,relaxed_fit,x2000,athletic_heather,fr

I will wear from now on this for you Rob, so you don't miss your target again ^^

• Felia likes this

#34 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:55 PM

I found some really interesting facts in the "Overall top posters" section of this forum.

Looking at how I rate in this has me actually thinking about my posting and maybe I need to change how I go about things in this forum.

I went through 6 pages until I found where I am listed, and noted down some of the main people known in this forum of late, and how they seem to rate.

Nmae.                           Date Joined.            Posts.           Likes.           Average likes per posts.                         

RobT                             3/6/2016                  8234             6734            .81

Meiling                          13/12/2016              6436             10244          1.59

chloe                             11/9/2014                3319             8548            2.57

JessicaX                        5/9/2015                 1212             2361            1.94

Cordelia                         2/11/2014               1081             2464            2.27

Felia                               8/9/2014                 889              3580             4.02

Mar Mohan                    19/9/2017                872              449               .51

RobPathFinder              2/4/2016                  735              1535            1.84

Twiggy                          13/7/2016                 601              732              1.21

Xandisweet                   9/6/2017                   533              409              .78

Rockster                       14/8/2016                 510               507             .99

AHT                              9/4/2015                   445               964             2.16

As I said I looked at mine compared to others, average likes per post 1.21, a little under what appeared to be the average which is about 1.4

Which has me thinking I need to think about the way I go about things in these forums.

So now, having shown that and what can be taken from it I will get to the point of this thread.

I have seen in other forums that they have a dislike button as well as a like button.

I think a dislike button may help in members thinking twice before they post, and lesson the amount of crappy post that are so often appearing in these forums.

I am interested to know what other people think.

I got a like!!

• chloe likes this

#35 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,038 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:56 PM

Stop it. You are all feeding each other.  Let it go.  

img_5583.jpg

If you cant say anything thats on topic -  say it in PM.    Forum isnt the place for your public arguments.  

The subject under discussion is about dislike buttons in Forum. 

• Nektar likes this

#36 chloe

chloe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,668 posts
  • Location❀ Felia ❀

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:57 PM

I got a like!!

and another one :)

• RobPathfinder likes this

#37 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:58 PM

I dont give a flying fuck about what you sheeple do to verify your existence. You crossed the line and I'm no longer going to be nice when people treat me like shit. I didnt call you a man, nor did I question your marriage. I did not call anyone other than Jimmy out. No I do not agree to the harassment and I'm sorry that you don't like that, but Mar, Tox and I are not the only ones to see it.
  • ToxicallySweet and rhet like this

#38 chloe

chloe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,668 posts
  • Location❀ Felia ❀

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:01 PM

Stop it. You are all feeding each other.  Let it go.  

img_5583.jpg

If you cant say anything thats on topic -  say it in PM.    Forum isnt the place for your public arguments.  

The subject under discussion is about dislike buttons in Forum. 

I will stop anyway for today.... but  you have to face the fact, that it is impossible to have a normal conversation here... right from the beginning it was trolled. I give this a 5 out of 5 troll emojis.

This is our forum... lost.... no chance to do anything beside posting party advertising! BTW your troll image is also some kind of trolling and feeding.... you see how fast this happens.

but I admire your attempt to create order here - what administrators should do.

• Felia likes this

#39 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:04 PM

I will stop anyway for today.... but you have to face the fact, that it is impossible to have a normal conversation here... right from the beginning it was trolled. I give this a 5 out of 5 troll emojis.
This is our forum... lost.... no chance to do anything beside posting party advertising! BTW your troll image is also some kind of trolling and feeding.... you see how fast this happens.

but I admire your attempt to create order here - what administrators should do.

You reap what you sow. And karma is a cruel bitch.
  • chloe and rhet like this

#40 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:18 PM

pikahu.jpg

PikaPool exists

Now then a dislike button would suck on forum, too many peoples' feelings would be hurt mine included, i think for every like more then likely there will be 3 or more dislike, why, don't care, still stating my opinion. A simple like of a subject is good, if you don't agree with something just put nothing. As for what happened in the past, one this feeding, it is something that was made on assuming or miscommunications. If I may recommend let the past go. You all can do so much better then just hating here on forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users