3DXChat Community

Halloween Party 2014

Gizmo

I spent a ton of time going through my wardrobe for a unique costume. I'm excited for this party!

See you on the dancefloor... hope you did not promised to much that you already have the best costume ever ;)

Do not disappoint us Amanda :)

Really nice party poster, gizmo!

Oh I be sooo ready :D

24999-Halloowen-fest.jpg

9f7cb9b2-554a-4e6d-b1cd-001500735fcf.jpg

I have a Halloween Mix ready ^^

What you want hear in this night people? I think it's cool when we have not only Halloween stuff, I thought the first part dark and Horror songs and as second part party Songs, maybe with my last new mix!?

Or the Dubstep Mix, then the Halloween Mix and then when I be drunk the Festival Mix :lol:

When a other of our DJs have a good Idea, let me know it!

I have now two genres Dubstep & House but I be glad ready for other good ideas :)

I would love to put something together and take part :) I just do not have the time right now :( Work is keeping me busy and I am bringing work home every single night and I am in the office the whole weekend and next so I might just make the party if I am lucky.... :(

Click on the magic pumpkin at the club to become an invisible man OR ghost. Happy Halloween!

PoBBoEFi.jpg

Lol :D That's cool ^^

I would be interested, how looks when I beer drink :huh: Is then the ground wet? :D

Thank you very much for all Halloween updates :)

Here is my playlist for this Night!

First 2hours Dubstep with Halloween and dark sounds and as second Part Progressive & Electro House with Party sounds :)

post-149-0-90042700-1414796105.jpg

Lol :D That's cool ^^

I would be interested, how looks when I beer drink :huh: Is then the ground wet? :D

Thank you very much for all Halloween updates :)

Here is my playlist for this Night!

First 2hours Dubstep with Halloween and dark sounds and as second Part Progressive & Electro House with Party sounds :)

post-149-0-90042700-1414796105.jpg

NICE! I love dubstep  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: