3DXChat Community

Forum Slow?

Doc

lmao, we'll hear a loud scream worldwide emanating from Michigan US when it does.

Lmao, triggered or what. One thing we do agree on is that closing the forums is too easy a solution. Our reasons for thinking this couldn’t be more different.

You do realize the error code that you're getting has nothing to do with the Devs it's on the server end.  You get that when there are several factors that can come into play.

I suggested to Gizmo to close off the forum for posting, clean it up, make it so it's tied to your paid subscription otherwise you can't comment. As cruel as that sounds if you don't have a paid account there shouldn't be a reason to comment on a forum at this point in time, it also prevents the huge about of accounts that are made after getting banned on an account(s) to come back and do it over and over.  Like many other games out there, they have the account tied to the forum so if you're banned on their forum, your in game account is banned and vice versa.

I think, and I could be wrong ‘cos i’m not an expert, that the error is because the bandwidth has got used up so a connection is suspended until such time as there’s more bandwidth available. Maybe this happens every few minutes, which is how I experience it.

The point is that we’ll never really know, we’re users after all, and that admins don’t want to do anything about it. I think that speaks for itself.

I think, and I could be wrong ‘cos i’m not an expert, that the error is because the bandwidth has got used up so a connection is suspended until such time as there’s more bandwidth available. Maybe this happens every few minutes, which is how I experience it.

The point is that we’ll never really know, we’re users after all, and that admins don’t want to do anything about it. I think that speaks for itself.

Unless they have restrictions on the Devs end which I find highly unlikely as most businesses don't limit the traffic to their sites as there have been a lot more people on at one time on this site then there has been recently and I have unlimited so it seems to be on the server hosts end which is Cloudflare.

They do if the bills aren’t paid? The problem is that the forum server drops the connection to Cloudfare regularly. Doesn’t that kinda suggest the forum server is restricting bandwidth, maybe to a free deal or one that has been paid for in advance? The fact the admins don’t want to deal with it suggests that this is how they want it.

They do if the bills aren’t paid? The problem is that the forum server drops the connection to Cloudfare regularly. Doesn’t that kinda suggest the forum server is restricting bandwidth, maybe to a free deal or one that has been paid for in advance? The fact the admins don’t want to deal with it suggests that this is how they want it.

They've had this issue before and it was the server that was the problem, other companies get the same thing even the company I work for which is internationally based and is a huge name in the industry. It happens and once sorted out it'll be back to smooth sailing.

So why hasn’t been fixed for nearly two weeks? Forum software is pretty standard these days, or so i’m Told,. It runs pretty reliably.

Anyway the fundamental point is that if it’s how the admins want then they should let us know and sort it. Either way it would be nice to know what they’re doing and what their plans are.

So why hasn’t been fixed for nearly two weeks? Forum software is pretty standard these days, or so i’m Told,. It runs pretty reliably.

Anyway the fundamental point is that if it’s how the admins want then they should let us know and sort it. Either way it would be nice to know what they’re doing and what their plans are.

Do you remember when the game was down, it wasn't on their end and it's known that we don't get information about it as a standard.  Things happen with servers that are beyond control and it needs to get sorted which instead of commenting here to give a status they could be in contact with the company to get it sorted out which was done when the game was down for days.

Quantity does not compensate for a lack of quality. There is no excuse for the abuse of women. You can post as many memes as you like but that doesn’t justify the abuse of women. All you do is show yourself up for the abuser you are.

I'd forgotten he was here as well peddling his crap.

I only came here to say that this error is getting worse. It's also worse in the afternoons when the forums are busier. I. too, have come to the conclusion that it's a choke on bandwidth. The update cycle being about ten minutes.

the problem is in the host company not in 3dxchat so whenever that other company fix their thing we will see it :)

Plz stop speculate that everything is 3dxchat fault  ;) 

like an example lets say electricity company has problem give power  in houses will we blame the houses?  lol

3dxchat is a game that in order to run has to count in many other services i.e isp-electricity company -server host for forum server host for server  etc etc 

so if one of those services dont run we experiencing a problem