3DXChat Community

Forum Slow?

Doc

Yes, It is for me, regardless of browser.

Perhaps they are winding it down ;)

Just to add that (and it is entirely unrelated, I am sure, but just as annoying), when running 3DXChat, my YouTube videos stutter and my PaintShop Pro has strange problems. That never used to be the case.

Look at your CPU usage when on 3dx.  It's crazy high.  So add to that anything else and its capable of melting your video card. Mine runs anywhere from 96 to 100% so I warn all to be careful what they open while 3DX is open. I am told that this is an error in coding and can be easily corrected but of course this is not in my power.  So just be aware and watch what you run in addition to 3DX.

Spoke too soon... it is deathly slow again... even an error message this time...

An error occured with the SQL server:

mySQL query error: UPDATE search_sessions SET session_updated=1548661777,session_data='a:1:{s:18:\"search_app_filters\";N;}' WHERE session_id='c09f5c361117b4bf8fd0473e635b555e'

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

Awww....Please?  Anyone and everyone please do a comparative search of spam posts between Sleeper Girl and myself.  Please?  Gizmo perhaps you can even do it for us and let us all know the results.  We'd really like to know how it turns out.  Looking forward to your report.