Photo

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Fly

Troll unpleasant members argument new topics discussion repeat Forum menace party

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Poll: Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies should be swatted out of forum until they can be nice to each other again

1. Yes. (11 votes [68.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 68.75%

2. No (5 votes [31.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 31.25%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,431 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 02:37 PM

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Fly  - Fairly intelligent people who think it is acceptable to argue with another or others in public, whether anyone else wishes to hear it or not – usually not -  but justify it by making new topics to fit in what they want to say to prolong their argument; bring up bad feelings from previous issues ; rarely take part in other topics except to disrupt and making it about them to yet again prolong their arguments ; and they justify it all by saying childlike... dont read my topic then (then stop making it public ffs), or saying its "free speech", (dont mix this up with bitchiness and sly insults)  and they have to have the last word so things go on and on and on and on…

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies need to understand, no one in Forum gives a fuck about their personal arguments and issues; they need to take it to PM  and battle it out there to infinity if they wish and that they can actually use an ignore facility to rid them of their terrible, shameful, opponent.

All this negativity drives people away from Forum and makes members reluctant to be a part of an otherwise fun aspect of the game and a good way to make friends.

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies need to be swatted out of Forum and only return when their rational intelligent side has something positive, or funny or valuable to add to a discussion and the Forum Family.

What they think they look like:

my_fast_flying_fairy_windy_by_bloom202-d

What they really look like:

img_5583.jpg

• MeiLing, Elephantx10Tounc and xSweetMiseryx like this

#2 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSlowly bleeding out somewhere

Posted 26 January 2019 - 02:56 PM

Is this aimed at me?

#3 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,431 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 02:59 PM

All the negative, unpleasant posts of late, veiled or not, 

• SusanLouisa likes this

#4 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 03:05 PM

All the negative posts of late, veiled or not,

But you use the name and image of a fairy, and a vote to silence. If you have a problem with me be a man and say so. Who is veiling what now? Where did the nice guy act go?

If i’m breaking the rules, report me, otherwise ignore me and go back to your picture threads.

#5 SusanLouisa

SusanLouisa

MrsBrandiWineRarius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts
  • LocationBlowing Bubbles

Posted 26 January 2019 - 03:38 PM

All the negative, unpleasant posts of late, veiled or not, 

But you use the name and image of a fairy, and a vote to silence. If you have a problem with me be a man and say so. Who is veiling what now? Where did the nice guy act go?

If i’m breaking the rules, report me, otherwise ignore me and go back to your picture threads.

P7g0o9C.gif

• panCDCA and Vaughan_Rarius like this

#6 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 03:42 PM

P7g0o9C.gif

?

#7 Bridget_Cleary

Bridget_Cleary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2019 - 04:08 PM

I think the second one is rather cute. You can understand how she feels, or perhaps she represents what the first is thinking.
  • SusanLouisa likes this

#8 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 04:17 PM

I think the second one is rather cute. You can understand how she feels, or perhaps she represents what the first is thinking.

Yes perhaps. This thread is directly aimed at me and is guilty of all the things the OP is supposedly against. Just calling that out. I’m not in this to be popular obviously.

#9 Bridget_Cleary

Bridget_Cleary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2019 - 04:20 PM

I think you’re doing just fine, only don’t let them get to you. The constant needling slowly grinds you down.

#10 SusanLouisa

SusanLouisa

MrsBrandiWineRarius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts
  • LocationBlowing Bubbles

Posted 26 January 2019 - 04:33 PM

XrbfLSQ.png

• panCDCA and Vaughan_Rarius like this

#11 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:07 PM

This thread is clearly pointed at several persons, heck even think I'm one of them. If you take it personal only means you feel guilty of your actions.
  • panCDCA, Vaughan_Rarius and SusanLouisa like this

#12 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,431 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:08 PM

Bump.       

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Fly.  (UFFF)

img_5583.jpg

• xSweetMiseryx likes this

#13 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:19 PM

See. *giggles* hi V 😊
  • Vaughan_Rarius and SusanLouisa like this

#14 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:34 PM

As someone said, i’m simply responding to a veiled attack. You’re right there’s lots of others here with fairy in their name it could be about lol

I think the hypocrisy is hilarious. Even the white knights can’t stay above it.

#15 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:38 PM

I can understand the confusion as the word fairy was used, but the OP stated it as he meant it. Several people (as I said myself included).
  • panCDCA, Vaughan_Rarius and SusanLouisa like this

#16 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:50 PM

I can understand the confusion as the word fairy was used, but the OP stated it as he meant it. Several people (as I said myself included).

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, i’m happy to see everyone learning from my methods

#17 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:56 PM

*shrugs* Take care everyone and have a wonderful day/night. Hugs to V and Brandi, gratz on your marriage I've been absent from 3dx due to rl taking up more of my time, if you ever see Princey online give him hugs and kisses. (Lol just thinking how he would react if V gave him kisses xD) mwah!
  • SusanLouisa likes this

#18 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,431 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 01:38 AM

*Chuckles*     Thank you :)   &  will do :P

Hugs Mrs Princey. Spread the love. 

snuggly-hug.jpg

• Xandisweet and SusanLouisa like this

#19 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,431 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 04:55 PM

Bump up the UFFF

img_5583.jpg

• xSweetMiseryx likes this

#20 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 27 January 2019 - 06:08 PM

You know if we judge people based on what we know of them nearly everyone would be an unpleasant fairy. Let the so call fairies be swatted out if they break the rules according to forum's moderator not if they are negative. Negative and positives are view points. Think about it for a minute, V, in your picture you got a woman chain, someone can see that as wrong immoral ect when it does not go against the forum rule thus people voting against such an image would be wrong. People that bring issues here can not make people read them or not, the reader chooses to waste their time reading or consider reading it as being informed, their view point. Those that post they expose themselves, let the moderator chose if they broke the rule because believe it or not right now it is a lot calmer then it used to be. As for a forum Dark Fairy posted it is similar in intention to this and that spun out of control fast. You both tried the same thing, but view are not really changed unless the person desires to change.  :ph34r:

• DarkFairy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Troll, unpleasant, members, argument, new topics, discussion, repeat, Forum, menace, party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users