#1 Nektar

Nektar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:35 AM

Getting up at 4:30 AM on a Saturday is about as much fun as you'd expect. You know you should be staying in bed, all of your friends are after all (except for those who've just finished clubbing), but here you are, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes and waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. 12 hour weekend shifts blow. This is the life I lead.

There are, however, some rewards. As I step outside and head for my car, I am greeted by silence. I live in a fairly busy city, but you'd never guess so, based on the silence. No traffic sounds. No sirens. No screeching seagulls. No screeching junkies. The only sounds I hear as I walk down in the middle of the empty street is the crunching of the snow beneath my feet and the cycling of traffic lights.

For a brief moment, the city is mine.
  • LaylaK and MikeyDee like this

#2 Nektar

Nektar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 January 2019 - 12:33 PM

Today I visited an in-game BDSM showcase room. After experimenting with some rigs and at times accidentally impaling myself on the various mechanisms (and not in a good way) I came away with three reactions..

my first reaction was to have a chuckle at the creative and twisted minds of the people who made these wonderful contraptions. My second was to start imagining different rp scenarios with a Dom or Domme who knows these contraptions by heart. My third reaction was one of frustration.

Here are these amazing rigs, but they are limited by the poses the game currently offers. The fetish lifestyle is criminally underrepresented in its support in this game. Sure, enthusiasts have found their way to express themselves, but the game really needs more poses, more fetish wear, not to mention toys! I love this game, but it can be so much more. For the love of God hire someone to develop more content! :)

Until next time. Play safe :)
  • MikeyDee likes this

#3 Nektar

Nektar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 03 February 2019 - 11:56 AM

Picking up the pieces of last night's debauchery. House cleaning is never fun. Add stockings and a buttplug into the mix though, and suddenly things aren't so bad.

• MikeyDee likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users