Your point is?

#22 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 01:13 PM

Probably good advice to at the very least set conflict aside for at least a small amount of time. Not much can be done it would seem anyway at this point in time. The picture has become crystal clear what we are dealing with, this tiny group of members that for whatever reasons have become dissatisfied and disenfranchised with 3dx. Despite feeling this way, much like ghosts haunting a house, they choose to stay around and torment anyone that dares to challenge them by pointing out the ridiculousness of their behavior. Add into that a moderator, or lack there of in this case, that does next to nothing to regulate this community, and what you see in 3dx forums is the result. Really starting to doubt the worth of correcting the issues here anymore, so indeed why bother. Maybe it is better to let the angry and unhappy people here have this outlet, better here than out in society I suppose.

#23 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 02:31 PM

I ran my mouth off a bit too much, ah what did I say?
Well, you just laughed it off and it was all okay

It was worth it just to learn some sleight of hand

Bad news comes, don't you worry even when it lands
Good news will work its way to all them plans
We both got fired on, exactly, the same day
Well, we'll float on, good news is on the way

#24 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 02:36 PM

WARNING: There's wolves creeping around in sheep clothing among us, be careful. Not everything and everyone is always as it seems.

#25 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:06 PM

tenor.gif?itemid=5148387
  • Vaughan_Rarius and Sleeper_Girl like this

#26 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:25 PM

The good, the bad, the ugly and the shady cat.

#27 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 06:29 PM

Much too much time wasted here on people that do not deserve the attention granted them, it is clear there is no point to any of it. Strangely liberating, reaffirming what I suppose I knew all along .......................

• MikeyDee likes this

#28 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Bamboozla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 03 February 2019 - 11:08 PM

Yawn sounds would be good...oops wrong thread sorry :)

#29 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 11:18 PM

No problem :) Wish you the best of luck making those sound effects from your basement ;) Hope they turn out great. Sure you can’t wait to share them.

#30 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Bamboozla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 03 February 2019 - 11:34 PM

No problem :) Wish you the best of luck making those sound effects from your basement ;) Hope they turn out great. Sure you can’t wait to share them.

Aaaaaaw someone doesn't like eet when someone else says tha exact same ting back to them, youre a Hypocrite and a sook, all ah ever see is you whining and self medicating here, hurry up and delete yourself then remake yourself like you've done so many times BAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA, youre too easy Dude!

• RobT likes this

#31 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 01:46 PM

You initiated this. Confused on the exact thing you interpreted that I said to you that you are saying back, or why you are here attacking a diary created by me exactly like your friends have done several times now already. After a while it gets repetitive and lame. Do you all not ever get bored of it? It seems not. Regardless, to your comment. Despite the overwhelming stack of evidence to the contrary, "dude", of you having played the game as several male characters, I respect your choice to identify as female and hoping many great things happen for you doing so. However, stop projecting your own behavior on to me, I am not you, and I am very grateful for that fact. Also, if you look at me contradicting people such as you as medication to the toxicity you, and others like you create, I gladly embrace that role. "ba ha, ba ha ha ha" ;) :lol:

#32 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:25 PM

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

#33 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 01:31 AM

No moderators. Not being able to make false reports and having people they don't like banned is probably really grinding their gears. I think that's great.

While I am here here's how men on 3DX view themselves in the game -vs- what they look like in real life.

uKToxyc.jpg

#34 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:10 AM

Glad to see you can see your own behaviors and accept them Lil Robbie JJ, you are on the road to recovery. Good luck. :D

#35 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:15 AM

Is it funny the other half knows you are? Also I hardly think your four, and only, friends on here, along with Rockster, who cannot make up his mind one day to the next about you, make up half of forums Lil Robbie JJ. Don't stop believing sweetie. Have a good night. Also stop using the word "delusional" so much, it gives you away even more than you already have, k?

#36 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:39 AM

Mhm, if we all try really hard we can also pretend that you have not said all these things a thousand times already.

AAQoXaI.gif

#37 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:47 AM

dyRxtus.gif

#38 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:07 AM

I had my diary hijacked and trolled by Robbie JJ and all I got for it was this crappy T-Shirt:

6uq3yXo.jpg

#39 Twiggy

Twiggy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:12 AM

So who's the real JJ, for people looking in from the outside it's really hard to tell, I think for who'm ever is not JJ really needs to think about that.

#40 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Bamboozla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:16 AM

Jimmy Juice confirmed, tanx Snoozy :)

You cant even keep to your forum Igg ban you issued meh ROFL and poor lil victim, and next time you ask me to play an underage ill report you sicko!

Edit: and now ah know youre JJ im officially issuing you a Forum Ignore and there you will stay. Have Soopa Funs and Cheer ups JJ.

• RobT, ToxicallySweet and rhet like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users