3DXChat Community

Am I a Troll?

DarkFairy

Your reports are pretty one-sided Mar.

I didn't say I reported anything.  I pointed out the fact that it was being done by the very people that complain it's done to them.  As I said "Two wrongs don't make it right" both are guilty.  I suggested to stop as it was breaking the rule and yes I say it to anyone that does it.  I use a PM to tell them and even stated it's been reported, I don't care if they're a friend or not, wrong is wrong.

There are people who post here who remind me of the things the official media say in my home country. I suppose we are fortunate here that the only person who can make us disappear is Gizmo. I think he has often been played with false narratives in the same way the government in my home country play the judiciary to remove problems.

The only people playing better than you are the ones who support gender shaming, homophobia, minority shaming, etc.

Edit here - I think the people who support these things cannot be good people.

There are people who post here who remind me of the things the official media say in my home country. I suppose we are fortunate here that the only person who can make us disappear is Gizmo. I think he has often been played with false narratives in the same way the government in my home country play the judiciary to remove problems.

The only people playing better than you are the ones who support gender shaming, homophobia, minority shaming, etc.

None of us said we support it, quit twisting it to make it seem like that is what is happening.

So are yours, if you only report part of the problem then nothing gets fixed.

First I don't break my own statement "I report all rule breaks if friend or not" second I could say the same to you ^^

And there is one big problem if you come to the source of the problem: I try to eliminate first the side spreading lies. Why I know they are lies? Well because they are about my person or about Felia. Is it baiting or harassment if I point this out? Now it's getting interesting. I state facts no lies and I didn't started this. I only speak for myself here, because in my personal case I can rate the situation very well. Knowing this ask again why I act like I do.

You ask for proof? I can think of one thread now. I do not have to go and look. An example. You say that if someone cleverly abuses gays then you will like it if they have been nice to you?

That is why I think you are one of his alts. You support his views all the time. I agree I cannot prove you are one of his alts. It is the opinions you support that makes me think.

I am just stating what I think so do not quote rules at me.

I've not said I support any of that.  I've actually have liked or agreed to something with those who don't like me or didn't agree with me. Why because that is how a forum works.  Taking pot shots at one another makes each no better than the other.

Why do you like his offensive posts and continue to support him if you don’t agree with what he does?

You do realize that not every written on a post means they like all of it.  I know as I've liked posts from others on here even if I didn't agree with all of it and they don't like me but does that mean I support them in what they fully say or do, no.

First I don't break my own statement "I report all rule breaks if friend or not" second I could say the same to you ^^

And there is one big problem if you come to the source of the problem: I try to eliminate first the side spreading lies. Why I know they are lies? Well because they are about my person or about Felia. Is it baiting or harassment if I point this out? Now it's getting interesting. I state facts no lies and I didn't started this. I only speak for myself here, because in my personal case I can rate the situation very well. Knowing this ask again why I act like I do.

You mean lies as in I wasn't raped.  I heard all about it during and afterwards, even when I said I could prove it and you were told exactly how by someone else only then did you slow down but didn't stop.  See what I mean, neither is any better than the other.  This thread started out fine then got pulled to being masked harassment against a user, doesn't matter who it is.

I think the difference between trolling and discussion becomes very clear here. The difference between bullying and trolling is also clear, no?

What started out as a simple discussion turned into masked harassment of a user i.e. bullying, so yes that is very clear.

You ask for proof? I can think of one thread now. I do not have to go and look. An example. You say that if someone cleverly abuses gays then you will like it if they have been nice to you?

That is why I think you are one of his alts. You support his views all the time. I agree I cannot prove you are one of his alts. It is the opinions you support that makes me think.

I am just stating what I think so do not quote rules at me.

Yet you're doing exactly what you claim is done and get upset over it but continue to say you're doing nothing wrong.  Each are no better even when supporting others who are doing the exact same thing.

You are comfortable with yourself for liking offensive content? I think double standards. That is all that needs to be said now.

You bring up the r word. I hit back hard. You support someone who referred to possible rape victims as ‘playing the victim’. Why? You see him as a friend? Why? You are not the only person who has experienced sexual violence on here yet you support someone who publicly makes fun of it. Why?

There really is no more to say to you. You disgust me.

You are comfortable with yourself for liking offensive content? I think double standards. That is all that needs to be said now.

You bring up the r word. I hit back hard. You support someone who referred to possible rape victims as ‘playing the victim’. Why? You see him as a friend? Why? You are not the only person who has experienced sexual violence on here yet you support someone who publicly makes fun of it. Why?

There really is no more to say to you. You disgust me.

Let me correct you.  Chloe said she only says facts, that's not true.  She stated I was never raped and didn't care to believe me.  So no, let's get something straight, I never said I support that, nor would I ever, hell I didn't even like the comment.  You constantly have shoved words in my mouth for a while now.  Remember words come back and bite up hard.  I've also agreed with things you and others have said so I guess that makes me totally disgusting all the way around.  You see when I agree with something I say it, when I disagree with something I say it.  My raped was mocked for over a week and the hell of it even went into the game where I had people coming at me about it which wasn't pretty.  So make sure if you're going to try to say something about me you have all of it correct. 

thomas-szasz-two-wrongs-dont-make-a-righ

albert-ellis-just-as-two-wrongs-dont-mak

Make sure to report all guilty users not just the ones you don't like.  It is sad that the forum has become this way.  Lead by example, make the change.

It's this constant twisting and manipulation of words that makes what you do wrong. I never said I support someone for what they say or do, yes when kindness is shown to me kindness is returned, but that does NOT mean I support the actions. Trust me the person in question and I have had plenty of altercations and disagreements, yet I have the ability to let things go for the sake of my own sanity because forgiveness is taking the high road not whatever is happening here lately and previously.

I've not said I support any of that.  I've actually have liked or agreed to something with those who don't like me or didn't agree with me. Why because that is how a forum works.  Taking pot shots at one another makes each no better than the other.

You do realize that not every written on a post means they like all of it.  I know as I've liked posts from others on here even if I didn't agree with all of it and they don't like me but does that mean I support them in what they fully say or do, no.

You mean lies as in I wasn't raped.  I heard all about it during and afterwards, even when I said I could prove it and you were told exactly how by someone else only then did you slow down but didn't stop.  See what I mean, neither is any better than the other.  This thread started out fine then got pulled to being masked harassment against a user, doesn't matter who it is.

What started out as a simple discussion turned into masked harassment of a user i.e. bullying, so yes that is very clear.

Yet you're doing exactly what you claim is done and get upset over it but continue to say you're doing nothing wrong.  Each are no better even when supporting others who are doing the exact same thing.

Bringing back the R topic into this forum makes me speechless. The R topic in any form has nothing lost in a social sex game / forum but is a perfect way to get this thread deleted.

Good morning everyone, just a reminder that medications will be distributed at 08:00 after breakfast. We want to remind you all, AGAIN, that you are not allowed to be walking around in the hallways nude after bedtime. Please try to be mindful of other patients and remain clothed at all times when in common areas. We will be serving liver and fennel with cottage fries for lunch today, and bingo will begin promptly at 13:00, thank you and have a beautiful day.

Qu418HM.gif

he would know, since he made fun of mar and that R word

I never made fun of the R word. I was one of those who fought R rooms and that the forum rule 2.03 was changed.

At this point I stop responding to this thread because again the R topic was brought into a thread there it not belongs.