Photo

Rejoining 3dxChat, friends, forums, wc and the same old, same old.

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 xMaceyx

xMaceyx

You gonna eat that?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 26 January 2019 - 01:36 AM

When we took up trying to be your friend we knew who you are and what you do and probably to some degree knew we would end up fighting with you at some point lol but (sorry this is about to get sentimental) friendship is about looking past what some call flaws and sticking it out. I like Rob because of his honesty and no bullshit attitude. He doesnt pretend to be someone hes not. Which is kinda funny and ironic.. and boy do I love irony.

200.gif?cid=3640f6095c4bb8f468317639511b
OMG that second line cracked me up.

• chloe and Bridget_Cleary like this

#42 Bridget_Cleary

Bridget_Cleary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2019 - 11:10 AM

No better than the very people you're complaining about when insulting them, only difference it seems is they don't complain about it under masked harassment.

I feel so bad. So calling somebody a knobhead once is so much worse than my being called Simon regularly, called a bloke regularly and the rest. That is one of the points of this thread that it is OK for some people to dish out the insults but when it's returned it suddenly become soooooooooo appallingly bad. The main point being that nobody seems to want, or is able, to put a stop to the trolling and bullying. Just a quick look round before I made my OP it was obvious nothing had improved.

It's all well and good if you say that you think I am just as bad as you, personally I think I'm a little bit more on the side of the angels. It is not OK to constantly call me SImon, say I'm a bloke did drama queen crop up somewhere. That is all bullying and really is not a good advert for 3dxChat. OK you've been careful not to say that yourself but you support somebody who does, therefore it is reasonable to assume you agree.

Basically, either the rules are enforced consistently or they're totally pointless.  Now that is the REAL (for emphasis here) argument.

#43 Oneiros

Oneiros

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 12:25 PM

And yes I live by the rule that all girls in game and in here are men till confirmed otherwise. Sorry you don't like my view on that but I've gotten that way from seeing guy friends of mine get hurt and used by men pretending to be woman over and over again.

Good way of thinking. The biggest percantage of fem avis are just male's alts. Just few days ago I was with a friend. The only person in 3DX I know in RL, and she is a lesbian.

Some old motherfucker starts to hit on her. She tells him that she is sorry and only interested in women.

Then she says to me that he poofed. I told her to wait few mins until he comes back on his fake lesbian avi. I even gave her the name of that avi. And tadaaaaa, here he is on his lesbian avi PMing her: Hey, sweetie...

That how all those sorry losers play here. Sad but true.

• Rockster and ToxicallySweet like this

#44 Bridget_Cleary

Bridget_Cleary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2019 - 12:43 PM

What’s that got to do with the price of fish?

#45 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 01:01 PM

I feel so bad. So calling somebody a knobhead once is so much worse than my being called Simon regularly, called a bloke regularly and the rest. That is one of the points of this thread that it is OK for some people to dish out the insults but when it's returned it suddenly become soooooooooo appallingly bad. The main point being that nobody seems to want, or is able, to put a stop to the trolling and bullying. Just a quick look round before I made my OP it was obvious nothing had improved.

It's all well and good if you say that you think I am just as bad as you, personally I think I'm a little bit more on the side of the angels. It is not OK to constantly call me SImon, say I'm a bloke did drama queen crop up somewhere. That is all bullying and really is not a good advert for 3dxChat. OK you've been careful not to say that yourself but you support somebody who does, therefore it is reasonable to assume you agree.

Basically, either the rules are enforced consistently or they're totally pointless.  Now that is the REAL (for emphasis here) argument.

http://3dxforum.com/...ommunity-rules/

They are clear and are enforced even if we don't agree with it.  We do not own this forum or the game all we can do is report it and let the Devs handle it.

#46 Bridget_Cleary

Bridget_Cleary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2019 - 01:23 PM

So, I think the rules aren’t enforced consistently, you say they are. Fine. I think I have more evidence, even just in this thread, than you. The forum is, like wc, a total disaster. If the rules were enforced consistently then it would be a better place to interact. Anyway you only hold your view because the way it is now supports what you, and your friends, do.

#47 Oneiros

Oneiros

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 01:42 PM

If the rules are strictly enforced half of the accounts would be banned.

So better not enforce them strictly.

• ToxicallySweet likes this

#48 Niblette

Niblette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:22 PM

If the rules are strictly enforced half of the accounts would be banned.

So better not enforce them strictly.

I think it depends on the thread a lot. Lets take the update thread for example we have seen that taken over a number of times by people posting completely of topic things, and arguing with each other. Half the post in it might be of that nature, and maybe even more. If it was up to me I think anyone who starts arguing in the update thread should have their posts deleted, and receive at least a temporary ban. Its wasting both the devs time, and the time of people who want to read that thread for updates.

• Cordelia, xMaceyx, Rockster and 1 other like this

#49 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:26 PM

I think it depends on the thread a lot. Lets take the update thread for example we have seen that taken over a number of times by people posting completely of topic things, and arguing with each other. Half the post in it might be of that nature, and maybe even more. If it was up to me I think anyone who starts arguing in the update thread should have their posts deleted, and receive at least a temporary ban. Its wasting both the devs time, and the time of people who want to read that thread for updates.

Even though I'm included in this I agree.

#50 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationSlowly bleeding out somewhere

Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:30 PM

Absolutely yes, moderation it’s called.
  • Rockster likes this

#51 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:55 PM

So, I think the rules aren’t enforced consistently, you say they are. Fine. I think I have more evidence, even just in this thread, than you. The forum is, like wc, a total disaster. If the rules were enforced consistently then it would be a better place to interact. Anyway you only hold your view because the way it is now supports what you, and your friends, do.

They are clear and are enforced even if we don't agree with it.  We do not own this forum or the game all we can do is report it and let the Devs handle it

#52 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 06:40 PM

They are clear and are enforced even if we don't agree with it.  We do not own this forum or the game all we can do is report it and let the Devs handle it

Mar, can I ask why you only quote the rules to some people? I think it’s really helpful to remind people what the rules are, and I understand that you always reply when spoken to. I could be wrong but in this example you weren’t replying to anyone?

I’ve also noticed several other threads with posts that look as if they are breaking the rules, but i’m no expert, it’s up to the devs as you say. I suspect it’s just the ones you happen to notice? but i’m curious in case there’s a pattern i’m missing. I know it’s hard to keep track of everything that goes on.
  • Twiggy likes this

#53 Bridget_Cleary

Bridget_Cleary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2019 - 06:43 PM

That confirms the current big argument on the forums. Thank you RobT for confirming what we already knew.
  • Twiggy likes this

#54 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 06:45 PM

rules apply to certain people :P

Lol, all this time i’ve been holding back too, that’s annoying. If I buy more xgold can I say what I really think about people?
  • Twiggy likes this

#55 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:05 PM

has nothing to do with buying anything. ive prob bought xgold twice in five years.  you just dont have the charisma, thats all. not your fault. im just a friendly fooking dude

If it’s based on charisma yes i’m fucked, as we can see.

#56 Bridget_Cleary

Bridget_Cleary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2019 - 10:36 AM

Here's another good place for the moderation discussion. It's OK for it to happen here, but please stop the crap and discuss it properly, OK?

#57 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,698 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 02:47 PM

img_5583.jpg

• Briana and TheReporter like this

#58 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 02:55 PM

bmaT860.jpg

#59 AHT

AHT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:21 PM

Oh hey C! Well 3dx and the forum are a world apart - akin to reading The Daily Star instead of The Economist. For example, in the update thread, people said the new ignore tool would result in 3dx becoming uninhabitable and an alt army would rise - nothing of the sort happened!

Shanti posted ages ago about some hack where other people would control our avis - never happened!

Just enjoy 3dx! Plus you'll be able to come to the soon to be launched Music Hour! Also you're rich and 3dx is relatively inexpensive!

#60 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:55 PM

Here's another good place for the moderation discussion. It's OK for it to happen here, but please stop the crap and discuss it properly, OK?

Oh hey C! Well 3dx and the forum are a world apart - akin to reading The Daily Star instead of The Economist. For example, in the update thread, people said the new ignore tool would result in 3dx becoming uninhabitable and an alt army would rise - nothing of the sort happened!

Shanti posted ages ago about some hack where other people would control our avis - never happened!

Just enjoy 3dx! Plus you'll be able to come to the soon to be launched Music Hour! Also you're rich and 3dx is relatively inexpensive!

Even here it's pointed out that you are C.  As I said words come back to bite you and even your friend is pointing you out even if accidental.  Which in doing so proved that RobT was right in calling you Ciera aka C as that is what AHT has called you so many times before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users