3DXChat Community

Rejoining 3dxChat, friends, forums, wc and the same old, same old.

Bridget_Cleary

I have said before that I value your opinion, Mikey. It is not possible to prove one way or another. I do not understand why Mar, Xandi and Tox support, even like, telling lies about someone many times. Why they support gender and minority shaming and personal attacks.

It has been shown before that I am not Ciera. I made a post when she was not able to. I have strong evidence that RobT is Simon_M. It is a screen grab of a PM sent to me. The original PM was deleted, not by me. I do not want to make it public because of what he says about one of his supporters. That would create shitstorm. I think he remembers the PM. I think he will realise that if I have copy other people will too.

Quit saying I support shaming of any kind, asshat.

regardless, nothing ive said in any pm ive not said to them. have i got into it with mar, yep, have i talked shit to daisy yup, have i went at it with tox, yep. as i started before, i never say anything in pm i wouldnt say to them and have. as a matter of fact ive talked worse to xandi and tox then i have anyone in forums but nice try but try again ;). hell they blocked me a few times i was so bad

simple fact of the matter is, they love me no matter what, you could post every pm ive ever sent. that fact wont change. ;) sorry to take away your perceived power trip but just like j and the many personas of simon , you arent capable of outsmarting me, you dont have the brain matter for it. tata for now

When we took up trying to be your friend we knew who you are and what you do and probably to some degree knew we would end up fighting with you at some point lol but (sorry this is about to get sentimental) friendship is about looking past what some call flaws and sticking it out. I like Rob because of his honesty and no bullshit attitude. He doesnt pretend to be someone hes not. Which is kinda funny and ironic.. and boy do I love irony.

I'm always asked why I'm friends with Rob and this is what I tell them. Yes he and everyone has crappy moments. I know I'm not perfect sweet sunshine all the time. So I understand shit happens attitudes happen. So once we get it out of our system we come back to being friends bc we know how to move on. Now yes I'm a stubborn bish at times so it takes me a while but I always come back around. Also I will never ever forget how Rob has always been there for me. Helped me in the shittiest time for me. I also Love his honesty even tho I may not like hearing it I love it. I love that he isn't a fake friend. He is honest and tells you how it is and that is admirable. I cherish that very much.  Sorry I joined the sentimental train. 

Wow, two people like his honesty? hmmmmmm thinks very carefully ....................... therefore Twiggy really must be Billy, Chloe really must be a man and me ....................... OMG I've lost count of the number of people I'm supposed to be.

Just saying.

Seriously though aren't we supposed to be discussing behaviour, like tellling lies about people isn't clever behaviour, neither is trying to make out they're a different gender to the one they are. Also constantly saying, inplying, that a person doesn't like physical contact when they quite clearly do (it just depends on who it is which is kinda normal). This stuff is not exactly a good way to gain respect or affection.

I'll leave you to your mutual congratulatory love fest (It makes me think of something somebody said about some people who've posted here, was it somethign to do with circle time?). Personally I'd get pretty bored if my friends agreed with me all the time.

Wow, two people like his honesty? hmmmmmm thinks very carefully ....................... therefore Twiggy really must be Billy, Chloe really must be a man and me ....................... OMG I've lost count of the number of people I'm supposed to be.

Just saying.

Well, Rob knows who we are, I'm gonna assume all on a pretty personal level. Real meshes well with real.

Yes he honestly tells you what he thinks. I'm sorry you don't like what he thinks of you and others. Now me on the other hand already stated that you all do sound like some ppl I know that have an illness with making alt after alt trying to be all kinds of ppl why idk. So yeah it has me cautious about you all def with the way you constantly bring up Rob. And yes I live by the rule that all girls in game and in here are men till confirmed otherwise. Sorry you don't like my view on that but I've gotten that way from seeing guy friends of mine get hurt and used by men pretending to be woman over and over again. I also have had exs of mine where I found out there were fucking around on a girl avi. So that is why I think the way I do so yeah I agree with a lot of what Rob says and if he says you are so and so I'll take his word for it bc I know him and don't know you. If I knew you then I would tell him no its not true but I can't bc again I don't know you all. Anywho I'm done explaining myself. Have a lovely day.  

I have said before that I value your opinion, Mikey. It is not possible to prove one way or another. I do not understand why Mar, Xandi and Tox support, even like, telling lies about someone many times. Why they support gender and minority shaming and personal attacks.

It has been shown before that I am not Ciera. I made a post when she was not able to. I have strong evidence that RobT is Simon_M. It is a screen grab of a PM sent to me. The original PM was deleted, not by me. I do not want to make it public because of what he says about one of his supporters. That would create shitstorm. I think he remembers the PM. I think he will realise that if I have copy other people will too.

Let me be clear, you're assuming we support that yet do the very same thing yourself.  I've been called a man even though my picture clearly shows I have boobs and even proved in game, I've been on video chat with a couple of people and even voice as I DJ and voice calls.  Yet that's okay, right?  I've said that words come back to bite us and they do.  We don't always truly know people we speak to and the things they may or may not like which in turn gives them a sick to the stomach feeling that they don't agree with so honestly becomes the best policy.  I can assure you that RobT is not Simon_M as they PM'd me with something Rob knows nothing about.  If you have the screenshot of it then send to that supporter and prove it to be RobT.

Ouch! I think that one touched a nerve. Just like I said in my OP, the same old, same old goes on. Perhaps I'll go back to rl and come back in another three months, maybe something will have changed. /me ducks as a squadron of flying pigs (some wearing lipstick) go past.

Remember your words come back to bite you just as they do anyone.

regardless, nothing ive said in any pm ive not said to them. have i got into it with mar, yep, have i talked shit to daisy yup, have i went at it with tox, yep. as i started before, i never say anything in pm i wouldnt say to them and have. as a matter of fact ive talked worse to xandi and tox then i have anyone in forums but nice try but try again ;). hell they blocked me a few times i was so bad

simple fact of the matter is, they love me no matter what, you could post every pm ive ever sent. that fact wont change. ;)   sorry to take away your perceived power trip but just like j and the many personas of simon , you arent capable of outsmarting me, you dont have the brain matter for it.  tata for now

I agree, Rob and I have had our rounds, even on the forum.  I've blocked him and told him what he could do, when he says something that breaks the rules, I tell him as I do anyone.  I will say this, he's one of the most frank people I've met on here and there are a few.  He gives his opinion on matters and yes he gets attacked for it just like anyone else because it differs that's when the slinging match starts. 

Just saying.

Seriously though aren't we supposed to be discussing behaviour, like tellling lies about people isn't clever behaviour, neither is trying to make out they're a different gender to the one they are. Also constantly saying, inplying, that a person doesn't like physical contact when they quite clearly do (it just depends on who it is which is kinda normal). This stuff is not exactly a good way to gain respect or affection.

I'll leave you to your mutual congratulatory love fest (It makes me think of something somebody said about some people who've posted here, was it somethign to do with circle time?). Personally I'd get pretty bored if my friends agreed with me all the time.

There is a difference in what you're taking as honesty that is liked and what isn't.  A reminder as I've said before, your words are coming back to bite you.  There is a difference between discussing behavior and masking harassment of user(s) and that's a very big difference.  When crossing that line you are no better than the person you're supposed to be discussing.  Yet, here you are doing it once again with masked harassment of a user.  I don't agree with Rob all the time, no one agrees with each other all the time, that's the point of having an opinion.

Here is an example of a discussion:

Good Discussion:

User A:  I don't like the way the forums don't seem to be moderated as you look through you see things that clearly break the rules.

User B:  I agree, there should be something done to make the forum more friendly and inviting to the new users or potential new users.

User A:  Sometimes it seems to get out of hand and needs to have something done.

User B:  I'm sure once the reports are read they'll do what needs to be done.

Bad Discussion:

User A:  I don't like that certain people get away with things.

User B:  You would think the moderators would take more action against those certain users.

User A:  Doesn't seem to matter those certain users are going to do it anyway.

User B:  Those certain users are going to do it no matter what, the moderators don't seem to do much against them anyway.

Reported, also KnobheadT is now on the iggie list.

No better than the very people you're complaining about when insulting them, only difference it seems is they don't complain about it under masked harassment.

When we took up trying to be your friend we knew who you are and what you do and probably to some degree knew we would end up fighting with you at some point lol but (sorry this is about to get sentimental) friendship is about looking past what some call flaws and sticking it out. I like Rob because of his honesty and no bullshit attitude. He doesnt pretend to be someone hes not. Which is kinda funny and ironic.. and boy do I love irony.

200.gif?cid=3640f6095c4bb8f468317639511b

OMG that second line cracked me up.

No better than the very people you're complaining about when insulting them, only difference it seems is they don't complain about it under masked harassment.

I feel so bad. So calling somebody a knobhead once is so much worse than my being called Simon regularly, called a bloke regularly and the rest. That is one of the points of this thread that it is OK for some people to dish out the insults but when it's returned it suddenly become soooooooooo appallingly bad. The main point being that nobody seems to want, or is able, to put a stop to the trolling and bullying. Just a quick look round before I made my OP it was obvious nothing had improved.

It's all well and good if you say that you think I am just as bad as you, personally I think I'm a little bit more on the side of the angels. It is not OK to constantly call me SImon, say I'm a bloke did drama queen crop up somewhere. That is all bullying and really is not a good advert for 3dxChat. OK you've been careful not to say that yourself but you support somebody who does, therefore it is reasonable to assume you agree.

Basically, either the rules are enforced consistently or they're totally pointless.  Now that is the REAL (for emphasis here) argument.

And yes I live by the rule that all girls in game and in here are men till confirmed otherwise. Sorry you don't like my view on that but I've gotten that way from seeing guy friends of mine get hurt and used by men pretending to be woman over and over again.

Good way of thinking. The biggest percantage of fem avis are just male's alts. Just few days ago I was with a friend. The only person in 3DX I know in RL, and she is a lesbian.

Some old motherfucker starts to hit on her. She tells him that she is sorry and only interested in women.

Then she says to me that he poofed. I told her to wait few mins until he comes back on his fake lesbian avi. I even gave her the name of that avi. And tadaaaaa, here he is on his lesbian avi PMing her: Hey, sweetie...

That how all those sorry losers play here. Sad but true.

I feel so bad. So calling somebody a knobhead once is so much worse than my being called Simon regularly, called a bloke regularly and the rest. That is one of the points of this thread that it is OK for some people to dish out the insults but when it's returned it suddenly become soooooooooo appallingly bad. The main point being that nobody seems to want, or is able, to put a stop to the trolling and bullying. Just a quick look round before I made my OP it was obvious nothing had improved.

It's all well and good if you say that you think I am just as bad as you, personally I think I'm a little bit more on the side of the angels. It is not OK to constantly call me SImon, say I'm a bloke did drama queen crop up somewhere. That is all bullying and really is not a good advert for 3dxChat. OK you've been careful not to say that yourself but you support somebody who does, therefore it is reasonable to assume you agree.

Basically, either the rules are enforced consistently or they're totally pointless.  Now that is the REAL (for emphasis here) argument.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/

They are clear and are enforced even if we don't agree with it.  We do not own this forum or the game all we can do is report it and let the Devs handle it.

So, I think the rules aren’t enforced consistently, you say they are. Fine. I think I have more evidence, even just in this thread, than you. The forum is, like wc, a total disaster. If the rules were enforced consistently then it would be a better place to interact. Anyway you only hold your view because the way it is now supports what you, and your friends, do.

If the rules are strictly enforced half of the accounts would be banned.

So better not enforce them strictly.

I think it depends on the thread a lot. Lets take the update thread for example we have seen that taken over a number of times by people posting completely of topic things, and arguing with each other. Half the post in it might be of that nature, and maybe even more. If it was up to me I think anyone who starts arguing in the update thread should have their posts deleted, and receive at least a temporary ban. Its wasting both the devs time, and the time of people who want to read that thread for updates.

I think it depends on the thread a lot. Lets take the update thread for example we have seen that taken over a number of times by people posting completely of topic things, and arguing with each other. Half the post in it might be of that nature, and maybe even more. If it was up to me I think anyone who starts arguing in the update thread should have their posts deleted, and receive at least a temporary ban. Its wasting both the devs time, and the time of people who want to read that thread for updates.

Even though I'm included in this I agree.

Absolutely yes, moderation it’s called.

So, I think the rules aren’t enforced consistently, you say they are. Fine. I think I have more evidence, even just in this thread, than you. The forum is, like wc, a total disaster. If the rules were enforced consistently then it would be a better place to interact. Anyway you only hold your view because the way it is now supports what you, and your friends, do.

http://3dxforum.com/...ommunity-rules/

They are clear and are enforced even if we don't agree with it.  We do not own this forum or the game all we can do is report it and let the Devs handle it

http://3dxforum.com/...ommunity-rules/

They are clear and are enforced even if we don't agree with it.  We do not own this forum or the game all we can do is report it and let the Devs handle it

Mar, can I ask why you only quote the rules to some people? I think it’s really helpful to remind people what the rules are, and I understand that you always reply when spoken to. I could be wrong but in this example you weren’t replying to anyone?

I’ve also noticed several other threads with posts that look as if they are breaking the rules, but i’m no expert, it’s up to the devs as you say. I suspect it’s just the ones you happen to notice? but i’m curious in case there’s a pattern i’m missing. I know it’s hard to keep track of everything that goes on.