3DXChat Community

Another diary hijacked and destroyed by Robbie JJ & "friends"

Sleeper_Girl

You did nothing? Hmm... baiting for a response after unblocking said user, just to see the response and put back on ignore.... yeah I can clearly see I've misunderstood all along what's been happening

you are unblocked for this comment..

I have not visited your diary or commented in your diary except once by accident, yet you feel compelled to visit mine, where I have never mentioned you, not one single time, never, and attack me here. Are you that insane where you do not see the problem there? 

hows that promise working out for you, bahahahahahaha sleeper_Girl: This is the initial attack on my diary where if you read up on my diary before this comment I never not even once mentioned RobT.

But your little posse has proven time and time again that they have no constraint, no class, and no manners, and now I will watch the flood gates of you all attacking my diary and making insults and then proclaim that you are all being baited and bullied. And constantly saying. paraphrasing here, "you addressed me so I have a right to respond" has truly become such and empty excuse for you all to verbally attack people. The vast majority of the time it is your group that initiates conversation and it is almost always inflammatory, so nobody is buying that, but keep using the excuse if it makes you feel justified in your abuse. 

False accusations? Oh ffs own up to your actions for once. This is the thing that really pisses me off. When people act like they are "good". You've started shit in damn near every diary.

Sleeper_Girl has no comments in ANY of their diaries. Go check the evidence if you do not believe me, I accidentally posted in Xandi's diary and I apologoized for my mistake 

and insulted everyone who are friends with Rob, you may edit to make yourself look good, but guess what, hunni... that doeant make you good or a victim, that makes you a manipulative lil twit. You cant be a douche then hide it and automatically that clears you of douchebaggery. Sleeper_Girl: I am making myself look good how? I have clearly stated in my own diary that I am working to have RobT banned from forums only after them attacking my diary, and he eventually will be, but I have never commented in their diaries about it.

I'm here for your viewing pleasure, darlin. ;)sorry that your lying gets called out. Claim innocence all ya want, verdict is in, guilty on all counts. Buckle up, Buttercup, its gonna be a wild ride. I will repost this earlier statement before any of them even decided to start hijacking my diaryBut your little posse has proven time and time again that they have no constraint, no class, and no manners, and now I will watch the flood gates of you all attacking my diary and making insults and then proclaim that you are all being baited and bullied. And constantly saying. paraphrasing here, "you addressed me so I have a right to respond" has truly become such and empty excuse for you all to verbally attack people. The vast majority of the time it is your group that initiates conversation and it is almost always inflammatory, so nobody is buying that, but keep using the excuse if it makes you feel justified in your abuse. 

You did nothing? Hmm... baiting for a response after unblocking said user, just to see the response and put back on ignore.... yeah I can clearly see I've misunderstood all along what's been happening. Ok I baited for a response? i never mentioned any of them and this was posted in my diary by RobT = hows that promise working out for you, bahahahahahaha in reply to NOTHING. I did not address him or speak his name at all.

You call us out, why do we have to stay quiet? Pride? Because we're above the abuse? Hell naw, you poke the Hornets nest, you're gonna get stung. Keep poking maybe we will learn? Nope. There is one lesson to be learned here, you get back what you give to the world. Again, where did I ever call them out? I will again re-post RobT's comments that i did not instigate in any way shape or form = hows that promise working out for you, bahahahahahaha

It isnt hijacking if it's in response to something about us. Sleeper_Girl =  Do I Have to say anything more?

you are unblocked for this comment psycho.

I have not visited your diary or commented in your diary except once by accident, yet you feel compelled to visit mine, where I have never mentioned you, not one single time, never, and attack me here. Are you that insane where you do not see the problem there? All you have done is widen my scope to also have you permanently banned from forums as well. I have no idea where your little group gets this bullshit attitude where you seem to believe you all control forums and this is your own personal playground that you rule over, that is coming to an end and you all just secured that. thank you.

You would never insult someone.... yes I'm psycho, but atleast I'm not a liar, manipulator, fake, two faced, or dilusional. Go ahead and get us banned. You and your cult of queens can suck my nonexistent dick.

I see by my blocked messages that my diary is still being attacked. That's cool. I won't attack theirs. This diary is a place for me to speak my mind and if they want to stain it with verbal assaults, insults, accusations and total insanity that is indeed their prerogative and are also rule violations and harassment.

They can be verbally abusive and attack me until they are blue in the face but they will never touch me. Their very insecure and low self-esteem and need for attention will never cross over my life. I do not need them to validate me, they need us to validate them. Without feeling miserable and some sort of sense of reverse victimization where they attack others and sit back for a response so they can thrust forward with a negative response their lives on these forums are empty.

Look over their contributions here, all of them. They have added nothing. They live for this. Conflict. They have nothing else, and why would they? Their lives are totally void of anything worthwhile.

I only insult when I've been insulted. If I'm not then I come out with a fair rebuttle to the assault. Fire with fire, glitches. Actions have consequences. I'm adult enough to accept that. Someone edited their rude ass baited post in my diary in the attempt to say they did it by accident... let's just say oops I didnt know this was a forum full of children, better edit everything so my "goody two shoes" image isnt compromised. I'm outta this playground. If you're real, odds are you have a way to reach me if you need me. Hugs to the people who love me and one finger salutes to those who cant look past their own nose.

You keep going LOL. You realize I have you on ignore right, and despite RobT saying it is the man thing to do, to take you off ignore and read your comments, I know it is a waste of of my time and I am not going to bother. I would say maybe that makes me female now but we all know RobT calls every woman that does join is sadistic cult of backwards thinking a man. I understand his logic. How could any woman not fall in line with a total psychopath?

They must be a man. Any real woman would closely associate with a psychotic hate monger who constantly makes homophobic statements along with his gender shaming agenda. every woman that does not like him here is a man of course.

For shits and giggles, let's say he is friends with the only 4 real women out of 7,000 people at 3dx. Let's entertain that thought. If that is the choices "real" women make here, all four of them, is to align themselves with a total psychotic and push is agenda, why would any other women join this game? They would have to be totally desperate, depraved and void of anything in their life to want o be a part of this place. Is this really what we really want to portray 3dx as being? 

7,000 people

6,996 men

and 4 completely psychotic women?

Get these dumb fucks out of here.

reportet Mr. RobT…….

Don't worry about reporting him too much, I have a forum account set aside just for his rule violations. He can call people delusional, he can make homophobic comments and gender shame people, attack other people for mental illnesses. Please just stand aside and let him do it. Kind of sick any woman in today's society would stand behind that and support that, but that says more about them as individuals then it does of women. 3dx is not a perfect world and there are going to be psychotics. We have to be patient, and not let them get the best of us or we are no better than them. Granted this hateful demon is going to post pictures of puppies, occasionally make harmless comments and even make encouraging statements towards other members of 3dx. He's no different than a serial killer that has 31 boys buried in his basement, it's all bullshit.

We need to slowly build a case against him, don't let him draw you into his insanity, from what I can tell he has already claimed four mindless female victims, let him be pre-occupied with that and allow him to totally self destruct as eventually he will.

I wpuld say go fuck yourself but you due that daily since you are married to yourself

Hahahahahahaha. You delusional fuck

Good thing you wont ever be called that due to... You know, the prostate thing. Hey Chloe number 2

Good luck, you duplicitous twat.

SO THIS IS THE NEW FORUM LANGUAGE?

According to gizmo it is acceptable up to this point, but I think you and I both know that is coming to an end. Is it like the last scene of the Sopranos in the early 2000's when you just don't even know when it happens? When your time comes it is like you don't even see it coming, it just cuts to black, or hopefully grey in your case.

Don't stop believing RobT .....