3DXChat Community

Tamsin's New Diary

TamsinUK

Wait, that means i can make myself a sandwich

You really should just stay clear of the kitchen and call up from the basement and have your mother make it, if it was grabbing some chips and soda it might be a different story, but a sandwich is probably beyond your level of culinary ability little one.

There are 14 posts since my last. Two from Bridget, seven from RobT, one from MikeyDee, three from XandSweet and three from SleeperGirl.. None say anything. They are empty words. Even Bridget who points out that the time RobT started his offensive was unusually early in the morning is not saying anything. I think it is clear what three of these posters are doing. I think it is clear why. I do not want my diary to be a battle ground for supremacy over the forums. It has become this.

The rule that another Trollfriend often quotes says that forum users must not be made to feel uncomfortable using the forums. The result of this battle for supremacy makes many feel uncomfortable about what they post. I do not think it is neccessary to quote examples. They can be found even in this thread. Even the quoting of the rules is intended to make people feel uncomfortable.

I do not know the solution to this. The idea behind my dairy was to try and do better. I ask people to read through all the posts and make decision about what is going on. Ask if it is acceptable behaviour and decide if any solution is possible. It is probably not safe to post what you think here. I suggest a PM to Gizmo or an email to 3dxChat Help. Somebody might decide that intervention is required, no?

You have as few alts as that. Does that excuse abusing women? You’re losing it RobT, no-one defends abusers except other abusers. Your posts don’t touch me but they sure make you look a fool. Carry on showing yourself up, you need little help from me.

I am not impressed. I do not want this here.This meme says that violence towards women is acceptable. It is not and ToxicallySweet knows this. I do not undertand why a woman would make friends with a man who likes violence towards women. I do not want such offensive crap on my diary. I do not want apologist for violence against women here either. Over the last 24 hours I think we see everything.

I do not want this in my diary so go sling your hook.

ok, i dont mind

started-talking-shit-wouldnt-ya-know-i-r

I like him and so do others so not sure where you are getting your info from 

she means the men pretending to be female. thats why you are confused

Yes Dave, the female personas Robbie JJ created to defend himself and deflect his identity are madly in love with himself. You need to recheck your information. ;)

Go ahead and post away, RobT. The only person looking like an idiot is you. All I need do is give you a little encouragement and you do all the work for yourself. I think you must be getting rattled and can’t come up with anything new. You are an abuser lacking in intelligence, empathy and compassion.

Yes Dave, the female personas Robbie JJ created to defend himself and deflect his identity are madly in love with himself. You need to recheck your information. ;)

yes dave/cierra/bridget/ add the 50 other alts here, i am everyone. tox, daisy, mar, sky, jimmy, frank, bob, betty. etc. i feel like im forgetting a few dozen, will think about it later.

I take that back, i cant be you, nobody is that gay, even on purpose

This part in bold was stated by your own friends as to who are you.  Besides that you do the same thing on each account with what you say about Rob and your comments towards others.  RobT is none of the people he mentions but himself, RobT and he states who he is always will as he doesn't hide it.  Much like what JimmyJuice does, says the same thing to the very same people and never changes up which is how people know it's him.

You’re nothing but an abuser, RobT. You have nothing worthwhile to say about anything. Accusing somebody of being somebody else does not justify the abuse of women. You are an abuser, it’s as straightforward as that.

This part in bold was stated by your own friends as to who are you which you can see in the quoted post above.  Besides that you do the same thing on each account with what you say about Rob and your comments towards others.  RobT is none of the people he mentions but himself, RobT and he states who he is always will as he doesn't hide it.  Much like what JimmyJuice does, says the same thing to the very same people and never changes up which is how people know it's him.

Go ahead and post away, RobT. The only person looking like an idiot is you. All I need do is give you a little encouragement and you do all the work for yourself. I think you must be getting rattled and can’t come up with anything new. You are an abuser lacking in intelligence, empathy and compassion.

So it's okay for some to do say things to others and nothing is said to them because you don't have an issue with them unless they haven't disagreed with you.

I'm not RobT and never will be.  I'm a woman and always will be as I have even proven in game and on this forum.

Here is a classic example of JimmyJuice and what he does best.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8346-the-robt-xperience/?p=327434

ysq968V.png

7pXRSNa.png

ttAiBNu.png

8oiz3c4.png

0N4E5aC.png

Mar_Mohan supports our resident abuser by trying to make out i’m somebody else. When, or if, I do the big reveal you will look very stupid. What is interesting is that somebody who has experienced a horrible rape is willing to support somebody who abuses women.

Lastly all I am doing is pointing out what RobT claims for himself. He abuses women and is proud of it. Definitely not somebody I want to be friends with.

Mar_Mohan supports our resident abuser by trying to make out i’m somebody else. When, or if, I do the big reveal you will look very stupid. What is interesting is that somebody who has experienced a horrible rape is willing to support somebody who abuses women.

Lastly all I am doing is pointing out what RobT claims for himself. He abuses women and is proud of it. Definitely not somebody I want to be friends with.

I am a real woman and I have my own mind on who I support, who I'm friends with that is a big difference.  By the way your words and showing everyone who you are not to mention your own friends said it's you.  I'm 43 and I sure as fuck didn't and don't have a sugar coated life but I sure as fuck don't take it out on others because they don't agree with me.  You call everyone else an abuser that doesn't agree with you, yet your own friends stated who you are. 

The funny thing is you keep saying I support abuse yet you and a few others have attacked something horrific that happened to me which was my rape yet RobT never attacked it and never would.

Please explain why you are willing to be friends with an abuser who reveals his delight in abuse with the memes. I find it very odd that somebody who has experienced such a horrendous event as yours would be willing to go anywhere near an abuser. There’s some very strange psychology going on.

Please explain why you are willing to be friends with an abuser who reveals his delight in abuse with the memes. I find it very odd that somebody who has experienced such a horrendous event as yours would be willing to go anywhere near an abuser. There’s some very strange psychology going on.

I'll make it clear since your friends said it's you.  You had a very nice thread removed over my vicious attacked me for around 8 days and you even supported others that did it prior to you doing it.  So once again I'd suggest you practice what you preach when it comes to that.  Not to mention that countless other memes have been posted by others that have been abusive to women, men and any person that has not agreed with them.

I'm curious about your experience with psychology. But anything else about you, no.

I'll make it clear since your friends said it's you.  You had a very nice thread removed over my vicious attacked me for around 8 days and you even supported others that did it prior to you doing it.  So once again I'd suggest you practice what you preach when it comes to that.  Not to mention that countless other memes have been posted by others that have been abusive to women, men and any person that has not agreed with them.

What an earth are you talking about? Even counting the month or two I looked in before I joined I've not seen any threads pulled nor been involved in any. I don't abuse women, I don't post memes suggesting it is acceptable to abuse women. You are friends with somebody who does. That is the point, so stop trying to deflect blame.

I'm curious about your experience with psychology. But anything else about you, no.

Take it from a middle aged man who's been round the houses a few times, my experience of such things is probably far in excess of yours. I don't make friends with men who promote the abuse of women, you do.

What an earth are you talking about? Even counting the month or two I looked in before I joined I've not seen any threads pulled nor been involved in any. I don't abuse women, I don't post memes suggesting it is acceptable to abuse women. You are friends with somebody who does. That is the point, so stop trying to deflect blame.

Take it from a middle aged man who's been round the houses a few times, my experience of such things is probably far in excess of yours. I don't make friends with men who promote the abuse of women, you do.

Well your friends do but that's on you and them.  I didn't say that you abused women but you certainly support those that have abused me and I'm a woman.  So you are no better than the very people you're talking about.  As I said before I may be friends with someone but that doesn't mean that I support all they say and/or do.

You really do have a very odd view of the world. In the time I've been on the forum nobody has abused you, you've been challenged from time to time. People have complained about how you keep bringing up your horrendous experience, correctly so in my opinion. In the time I've been on the forum you have entered debates in support of someone who promotes violence to women. You say you are friends with him. That seems very odd to me. My view is that wherever possible abusers, and their supporters, should be revealed and challenged on this forum. While you continue to do his dirty work I'll challenge you, and strongly because I have no emotion invested in this.

Aside from that you also troll threads by copying and pasting the rules against people who refuse to accept abuse on the forum. You never post the rules against the person who actually posts the abuse. Come on, Mar_Mohan, who do you think you are kidding, how can you be friends with someone who thinks it's fun to abuse women? That's a rhetorical question so you don't need to think of a reply, partly because there is none.

You really do have a very odd view of the world. In the time I've been on the forum nobody has abused you, you've been challenged from time to time. People have complained about how you keep bringing up your horrendous experience, correctly so in my opinion. In the time I've been on the forum you have entered debates in support of someone who promotes violence to women. You say you are friends with him. That seems very odd to me. My view is that wherever possible abusers, and their supporters, should be revealed and challenged on this forum. While you continue to do his dirty work I'll challenge you, and strongly because I have no emotion invested in this.

Aside from that you also troll threads by copying and pasting the rules against people who refuse to accept abuse on the forum. You never post the rules against the person who actually posts the abuse. Come on, Mar_Mohan, who do you think you are kidding, how can you be friends with someone who thinks it's fun to abuse women? That's a rhetorical question so you don't need to think of a reply, partly because there is none.

980x.png

Women%2Bprotest%2Bmore%2Bvaginas.JPG

women-in-vagina-costumes.jpg

11123811_1444991785799332_1749987331_n.j

1*pdKjKAhGASs07PVGnDnmzw.jpeg

16706095.jpg

Best one by far:

makingadifference-vaginas-acting-afool-k