3DXChat Community

Any tips for a newbie?

Sycogenesis

Just started today and was wondering if anybody could answer a couple of questions for me.

1. For 19$ a month i was expecting more body customization =/ like 3 facial choices and neither which are mine and such is this all we have?

2. How do i get new clothes/ home stuff?

3. What is Gold used for?

4. Any other tips for a profile like what do ppl generally fill theirs with? other then who they are with 

Any insight to any of these questions would be appreciated to helping me understand the game better and what i can do

Hello and welcome:

1. Not many choices for body customization. It is one of those things that have been requested but has yet to be implemented.

2. There is not an option to purchases new clothes. When you click on the character button, you are taken to your closet. There you will find all of the clothing choices offered to you. Guys do not have many options.

3. Gold is used to buy beer and gifts. Gifts are like post cards or stickers that you send to players with messages.

4. The profile is completely up to you. You can create a brief story summary there or just tell us a little about yourself.

AngelSpit put together a lovely user guide. Here is the link:

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/723-basic-game-manual-en-ger-fr/

Have fun!

Having a profile helps a lot. I always check people's profiles.

Also don't be afraid to just randomly say hi to people! If I see someone who looks cute or is wearing a nice outfit I will compliment them. You'll see a lot of the same peope around so get to know them