3DXChat Community

Anon Doesn't Work

Xandisweet

One thing I've learned by having a few diff characters over the past couple years is that eventually people will come to know it is you for the simple fact that we all have a certain way of speaking, and if you're a social 3dxer/forum user people pick up on it and can easily pinpoint an alt within a few lines.

Just an observation. Carry on.

One thing I've learned by having a few diff characters over the past couple years is that eventually people will come to know it is you for the simple fact that we all have a certain way of speaking, and if you're a social 3dxer/forum user people pick up on it and can easily pinpoint an alt within a few lines.

Just an observation. Carry on.

Tis is true and why I tell ppl that I know, that think about deleting their avi and make a new one to start over. I tell them you can start over all you want but ppl will know its you at some point so whats the point. :D Be you and be happy

Tis is true and why I tell ppl that I know, that think about deleting their avi and make a new one to start over. I tell them you can start over all you want but ppl will know its you at some point so whats the point. :D Be you and be happy

Some will never be happy no matter what they do and some others will never let anyone be happy. Sounded nice though.

if im not mistaken its also  some sort of support group for drunks?   wait, I think thats Al-Anon...

if I recall it correctly, Al-Anon is the support group for the people that have to deal with the drunks, or learn how to not deal with them anymore. I just don't answer their calls or texts and most times they go away after a while.  :ph34r: