3DXChat Community

english please

Erikaspencer

There is a large population of the community that does not speak English as their primary language. Excluding them is a detriment to our community and the growth of our little beachside town. I applaud those who don't speak perfect English but still attempt to conversate and enjoy themselves.

haha.. I love these threads! Have to agree with Erika though.. It clearly states it in the rules that everyone agrees to abide by when they sign up.. its not an insult to non English speaking people. Its just the way of the world.. Sometimes its just not fair.. Now get over it, move on, only use English or don't play.. :) Im reporting everyone from now on who doesn't speak it.. Big loves to you all <3

Svoka inoir blanca,

Sraku danza kuduro blosku konichiwa asaka banibur latos mercades erico spanksta judd dredo conjoro annabella,

Valentino susano kagebunshi honda, jackoff sohuina busoto.

Oh and u got the k wrong spencer. Jessica Alba says Yes! My dog Eric voted for Alba!

Wait.... JexikaElba! Oh my god im a genius! I got meself a new name for ma avi! Credits to... Nah u will have to guess, i love climax stops.

Just sayin, hahahahahhahahahahaa

haha.. I love these threads! Have to agree with Erika though.. It clearly states it in the rules that everyone agrees to abide by when they sign up.. its not an insult to non English speaking people. Its just the way of the world.. Sometimes its just not fair.. Now get over it, move on, only use English or don't play.. :) Im reporting everyone from now on who doesn't speak it.. Big loves to you all <3

YES it is clearly written in the rules, but no one is reading them, if they do..  they don't care, no one is here to make sure people abide by them. What is the sense of having rules? I mean we are all adults and should be able to follow them, but clearly it doesn't happen. You can report them, but what is the sense when nothing happens?

It is annoying to log on and see nothing but French, German or Russian (whatever else is used). I can read some French and understand it, but the rest sadly no. I do joke about it and say my channel is busted or say where did I wake up. I say as long as they are not speaking ill of another player, threatening someone, that it is just general convo, let it be.

That rule was not set up to insult, demean or hurt anyone. It was set up so that there was a universal language that all could understand. It was set up so that you could not speak ill of another player, threaten them, harass them in a language most can't understand. It was set up so that no one felt left out, that everyone could be a participant in this game. I know there are some that have a hard time with the English language and I know it is easier for them to converse in their own language. I try to be tolerant of that and even use that sucky google translate to try to understand and speak to them, privately.

Ok I am with MikeRU now.. Let it go..

It is annoying to log on and see nothing but French, German or Russian (whatever else is used). I can read some French and understand it, but the rest sadly no. I do joke about it and say my channel is busted or say where did I wake up. I say as long as they are not speaking ill of another player, threatening someone, that it is just general convo, let it be.

What she said.

Generally it is mostly English during the afternoon/evenings/nights US times, while the busier Euro times see spikes in other languages being used.

I don't have a problem with people speaking in their native tongues to find others to hang out with. I've also been tutored a bit by some lovely french people on how to tell people to stop with the colds/leave me alone because while they were using English to speak to me, they obviously didn't understand what I was saying in return. Granted there are plenty of people who state they are from English speaking countries that seem to have an equal or lesser grasp of the language, but I digress. A few of some really great convos I've had have been with people using translators, and I've in turned used them as well to try to speak with them. 

No harm, no foul, man. 

Just love one another.

*giggles*

Just posting because everyone keeps trying to end the thread and still posting commentary and that makes me chuckle

Isn't the answer here the same as always...no one really minds what you do as long as there's respect for others. A mixture of both approaches cited above seems right to me.

Neither should the rule be adhered to fanatically nor should people abuse the freedom from it...

Look...a kitten...

*giggles too* this thread reminds me of a band and a cover they had a long time ago^^

S.O.D.-Speak-English-Or-Die.jpg

i can understand erikaspencer totally and she's right! but also on the other hand, i feel sorry 4 those who havnt learned english or couldnt and neither grew up speaking it and that would suck 4 me to, if i was in that situation! but hey, like that one also learns it a lil and or gets better at it like me!!!!  also i didnt circle any nipples, clits and cunts with my tongue or soft and tender stroking any back and hips with my hands in a english writing text form before!!!!

besides my dl 3.0 here, in my other one and only constant digital living room 2.0 with old and new real life*neo friends, a band of brothers and sisters 4 life, there was a gameserver running for seven years top 3 in the world in a specific gamemode and mod, but we also had a servermessage "pls only use english for chattn - so everybody can be part of the conversation" and only like that, besides the playernames, we could see straight away, if there was any nazi bullshit, swearing or insulting of other players or their mums^^ going on and could take action. if we woud have allowed all languages (what one usually should do) we couldnt have administrated that server like the others to guaranty a certain gameplay and enjoyable time for members and serverguests, just all of us playing there and so the motto was always: play fair, play friendly and play to have fun....besides: pls watch ur language and always treat others as u yourself wish to be treated....just my 2 cents and i think that should always be "the rule" everywhere!! funny, for me thats an absolute normal behavior, why does one always have to say that to others?!....i just dont know.

ps: like ur new sig erika, but i didnt mean it that drasticly with that "present"! i was even going to help ya put those 3 pics togehter in a lil smaller one togehter, so feel free to send them 2 me if u still want to use them! and hey, the new sigpic is very yummi..and yes me like it 2, not cause of the size, ok a lil bit hehee, but the text in it! thx ur a darling^^

* ~ matrix film

ps: like ur new sig erika, but i didnt mean it that drasticly with that "present"! i was even going to help ya put those 3 pics togehter in a lil smaller one togehter, so feel free to send them 2 me if u still want to use them! and hey, the new sigpic is very yummi..and yes me like it 2, not cause of the size, ok a lil bit hehee, but the text in it! thx ur a darling^^

* ~ matrix film

sorry for off topic but  :D

text-in-magnifying-glass.jpg                                         ns11a.gif

Guest Eddster

At one point in time I was totally against anything outside of English in public channels. Then over time, I realized the chat in English is just full of one word rubbish spam with emoticons. So in all honesty, in my opinion. If you can make a proper sentence in any language. More power to you!

• 3 months later...

FORUM POLICE ALERT.....  And before you start accusing me of being up my own arse.. I DONT CARE..

Just wanna get this thread going again as people are not using English more and more and its really pissing me off.. Its in the god damn rules.. USE ENGLISH..

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1199-realism-sex-position/ is a perfect example of what im talking about..

FORUM POLICE ALERT.....  And before you start accusing me of being up my own arse.. I DONT CARE..

Just wanna get this thread going again as people are not using English more and more and its really pissing me off.. Its in the god damn rules.. USE ENGLISH..

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1199-realism-sex-position/ is a perfect example of what im talking about..

LMFAO@ Forum Police Alert

​As far as topic, since it was bumped....  Doesnt bother me at all. English isnt the only language and i enjoy talking to all. if i could find a good translator 

Well, Gizmo took it to heart, by the look of it.

However, the op is with regard to in-game, I thought.

With all due respect to those with esl, I would rather see text in a foreign language that I can then ignore, due to my inability to understand that language, translate it directly or use Google/Bing as an aid, depending upon my mood, as opposed to trying to understand their version of English.

LMFAO@ Forum Police Alert

​ As far as topic, since it was bumped....  Doesnt bother me at all. English isnt the only language and i enjoy talking to all. if i could find a good translator 

uhakika, lakini itakuwa nzuri, kama sisi wote Inawezekana kuwa sehemu ya mazungumzo! hawana unafikiri hivyo?

या कम से कम नीचे एक अनुवाद जोड़ने

खेल फोरम बुद्धिमानी सिर्फ मेरो दुई सेन्ट! * छालहरू फेरि बाहिर पप *

ps: swahili, hindi & napalese