3DXChat Community

Character Load issue

TomaHawk

Now to star off, my desktop fully died on me this afternoon, I had to install 3dx on my gaming laptop, this laptop is powerful enough to run games like Skyrim, Tera, and Warthunder at full tilt and not slow down. My issue is the following. Since I installed it on my laptop, 3dx has been having this issue, my character looks bald and naked to others but on my screen he looks fine, now I got no hacks or cracks installed, I have played with the settings, and have reinstalled twice both times completely deleting the game folder. Anyone might have any clue on what is going on?

Alienware 17 with Intel i7, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070, and 32GB of ram. I also noticed if I make any changes in the character editor they will take as long as I have the game open, but as soon as I log off and come back my character will revert to the previous state.

Tried running and re installing as administrator. it looks like it's having issues loading what my character looks like to the server and using the default nude model on the server, on my side it all looks fine, but when someone in the game sees it, it's bald and naked.

Don't know if that would affect me since I installed the game on the new computer Sunday night. I sent support question through the game website, maybe they'll have a resolution to the issue. Is anyone else having this issue?

I have the same problem in real life. I look in the mirror and see a deliciously handsome and fit adonis with a full set of luscious locks. Yet all my friends and family seem to see a fat old balding bloke.

As for my clothes, I see them in the mirror, but no-one has mentioned them to me. Maybe they see me naked??? Holy crap!!!