#21 Leopardus

Leopardus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationNear London

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:49 PM

@OP It is not really for me, you, us or anyone to judge the actions, desires, motives, or interests of anyone else, unless they stray into illegal or unethical.

Each to their own, it's a free world. Sure, you are entitled to your opinions but your post reads to me like you are straying into being judgemental of others who wish to play 3dx differently from you.

In any case, the World Editor is hardly of no value. Every day I see new, imaginative, creative, beautiful and/or amazing builds. But 3dx works on a free market basis and people go wherever they most desire or enjoy. Also there is clearly a tendency for many to head for the busiest rooms at any one time, as is their entitlement. That doesn't necessarily render the effort and creativity of other rooms wasted - on another day or night it could be those other rooms that are filled to overflowing. One other thing I think is worth saying is that the number of people in a room isn't necessarily the best measure of the quality of the build of that room. If just one or two people visit a room and enjoy it immensely, then I think it's reasonable to say that room owner did a great job and their efforts were appreciated.

Well, those are my opinions anyway, and you are free to disagree with me.

#22 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:33 PM

It's a sex game. Some want to use it for this purpose, some don't. The antisexers remind me of vegans. You'll definitely know it.
  • ChiK73 likes this

#23 ToxicallySweet

ToxicallySweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:05 AM

I like to go to those rooms and tell ppl to shhhh if they talk bc the room name is silent cold fucking. That’s how I like to play 3dx. I keep ppl in line and following the rules Hahahaha :D.
  • ChiK73, Xandisweet and Kylegamer like this

#24 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner watching

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:22 AM

I did once go to a (no colds, no talking, no sex) room. Had a nice peaceful rest on the sofa.

#25 Leopardus

Leopardus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationNear London

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:43 AM

I did once go to a (no colds, no talking, no sex) room. Had a nice peaceful rest on the sofa.

Lolololol  :lol:

#26 RobT

RobT

your mom is my alt.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,096 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:14 AM

funny thing is, most of the sex rooms dont have much sex in them. bunch of people standing around chatting... and some strange girl on the sofa sleeping :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users