• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:32 PM

here we go

i have seen and its old a lot of cold rooms  copyed rooms  silent rooms

no effort in deco just download 

what do people see in cold silence sex rooms 

standing there like zombies hoping  for a miracle to happen?

the world editor is great to make something beautyfull

yet it became pointless to build as it wont be appriciated 

as long as they get a quick fuck it is fine

so throw 80 beds in a room name it cold silent fuck 

use a radio stream and people jump there like bees on honing

what has happened to 3dxchat?

the devs might as well  remove the editor and make 20 to 30 standard ingame rooms where people can go

the editor has became useless in my opinion

make something beautyfull and people dont care

i do know this is a sex game for most people

but cold silent avi fucking ????

where is the fun in that?

• AllForYou likes this

#2 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,344 posts
  • LocationMeiHenge

Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:46 PM

Well I always thought that the world editor was great for private rooms. Shared rooms had always been of this kind especially cold and orgy ones...

• ChiK73 likes this

#3 RobT

RobT

your mom is my alt.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,060 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:18 PM

Just because you dont find it fun doesnt mean others dont. 

• ChiK73 likes this

#4 LaylaK

LaylaK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationMy DreamWorld

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:48 PM

Thank you Rob, we hadn't thought about that yet :P

• DJSuperman likes this

#5 RobT

RobT

your mom is my alt.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,060 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:54 PM

Thank you Rob, we hadn't thought about that yet :P

My pleasure

#6 NickyLove

NickyLove

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:49 PM

Just because you dont find it fun doesnt mean others dont. 

This note of you says a lot of your mentality and of the people here, sadly enough it is very bad !

#7 Tlaera

Tlaera

Dream Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts
  • LocationSangrive

Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:52 PM

It's a sex game.  Many people are in it for the sex. So it shouldn't be surprising that most rooms are for sex.

That doesn't describe everyone, though.  I've seen a number of awesome rooms that I've really appreciated.  The most recent one was a train straight out of "The Orient Express."  Amazing.

Xandor, what constitutes "appreciated" to you?  Is it just, "I opened a room and a lot of people came to it"?  If so, you've got to find something to make people want to choose your room.  Get a good DJ and host a party.  Do a trivia night.  Or Karaoke.  Or poetry readings.  A good room alone will draw your friends (I've spent a lot of time exploring rooms made by my friends) but won't draw strangers.  Strangers won't have any way to know the room is good.  Do something to stand out.

Tlaera

• ChiK73 likes this

#8 xandor

xandor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:10 PM

were missing the point here what i mean is that people come only for quick cold silent fucks  building a room became useless thrown down a floor with 80 beds and a radio stream name it cold silent sex amd u have 80 people me and the wife have lovely rooms with dj yesterday i had 47  people and sene that a lot of times  a cold room opens and every1 moves there while i have plenty beds private rooms dj  poles on stages and bdsm equipment  and lounchecorners 

#9 RobT

RobT

your mom is my alt.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,060 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:34 PM

This note of you says a lot of your mentality and of the people here, sadly enough it is very bad !

shame on them and me for wanting to have sex in sex rooms on a sex game. for shame!  you do get this is a sex game and some want to have sex dont you?  Nothing wrong with djing or anything else but some people are simply here to fuck, thats it. 

This is a sex game, you may not play it as one but it is. this is really kind of goofy, trying to shame people for having sex in a online sex game lol

• ChiK73 likes this

#10 RobT

RobT

your mom is my alt.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,060 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:40 PM

were missing the point here what i mean is that people come only for quick cold silent fucks  building a room became useless thrown down a floor with 80 beds and a radio stream name it cold silent sex amd u have 80 people me and the wife have lovely rooms with dj yesterday i had 47  people and sene that a lot of times  a cold room opens and every1 moves there while i have plenty beds private rooms dj  poles on stages and bdsm equipment  and lounchecorners 

if you are having a good time and the people are having a good time in your room, what difference does it make how many are in other rooms? 

• ChiK73 likes this

#11 RobT

RobT

your mom is my alt.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,060 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:45 PM

there is no first place prize for having the most people in it. if people are having fun in your room, who cares how many are in another room. 

• LaylaK likes this

#12 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner watching

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:46 PM

If you make rooms and open them so you have the highest bodycount and feel great about being popular then sometimes herd psychology will rain on your parade.

Why do you care?

#13 xandor

xandor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:48 PM

this topic was started by me  that in my opinion the editor is useless might as well have 20 to 30 standard rooms available 

but again my opinion people here seem to be missing that point:)

#14 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:50 PM

Why do you make rooms?

I expect people do it for all sorts of reasons not just having them be popular

#15 NickyLove

NickyLove

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:53 PM

Why do you make rooms?

I expect people do it for all sorts of reasons not just having them be popular

That's what it is all about, the editor is useless because you can also download rooms

#16 RobT

RobT

your mom is my alt.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,060 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:55 PM

well to be fair, some dont like the editor, i wont use it either. i could learn but i dont have hours to fuck around with it. not everyone is into building shit. Some are great builders but others just dont want to mess with it. 

#17 RobT

RobT

your mom is my alt.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,060 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:56 PM

thank you builders for offering rooms to download, you are helping those who cant or wont build

#18 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:02 PM

Actually, the rooms I visit arnt silent.  I look around the ones you describe but rarely stay.

People who host the rooms I visit make the effort, they have nice rooms, some may be adapted from free downloads like mine, some are original, most  have greeters  and in local, there is usually some form of fun chat going on.

The DJs if not on a stream, usually shout out the songs that are on and most will take requests.

The hosts, DJ's and greeters put a lot of effort into making people feel welcome.

Maybe you are just visiting the wrong rooms.

#19 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:08 PM

That's what it is all about, the editor is useless because you can also download rooms

No logic in this statement sorry.

I don’t build rooms, don’t have the time or inclination to learn how. I’m in awe of the things people do make and share. I wish everything was shared.

What i’m saying is if you only build to have a popular room, rather than to create something and give it to the community, or not, your choice. Then you will at some point be disappointed you aren’t the top of the numbers tree.

#20 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:31 PM

3DX has a wide variety of people playing it for a wide variety of reasons, many times those reasons overlap and it's a mixture. But as there are lots of people who on the extreme of one end between sex and social only use it to have pixel sex and don't really want to interact much beyond that, there will always be a demand for quiet no chat cold rooms. And yay for those who provide them for people cause they are doing something people want. Remember Tanya's room? It was a clone of the normal nightclub, had the same music, same deco, nothing diff about it except the name. Dirty Sluts In Public Restrooms. And it was always the busiest room, the normal nightclub would have a handful of people in it or even none, her room, exactly the same in all respects, would have 70 or 80 people in it and it was consistently at the top of the list. I only remember a handful of times it slipped lower than that was when there was a slave auction or some other unique event or party, but the rest of the time it was always the fullest. And what did they used to do in her room? Dance or stand around. Same as they could have done in the normal club. It's all in the title, if it has sluts, or orgy, or BBC or whatever in the name players gravitate to it and it fills up. We need to accept that there are all sorts of people playing 3DX in all sorts of ways and imo just stop trying to force them to play different ways or bag them for doing so. People will do what they want. In fact, the reason I love 3DX so much is precisely because it can be so many things to so many people and is not just a one-dimensional platform. The people who have silent sex in boring rooms pay their cash to enjoy the game and have the right to do so, nothing wrong with that, and those who build and create unusual locations also pay their cash and have the right to do so. Some people only chat, some people hang out with friends, some people build, some people have cold sex, all people pay to be there and have the right to use it the way they want (as long as it doesn't cause harm to others) it's not an issue.

• TamsinUK and Vaughan_Rarius like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users